Votes: 34 26.8%
  • 40+

Votes: 23 18.1%

• Total voters

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Was thinking about this earlier. Wanted to see what the average age of everyone that is competing in GT Academy.

Poll above. Begin. :)

Edit: Can't edit the poll, so people that are 25 vote in the 25-30 category.

Last edited:
Was thinking about this earlier. Wanted to see what the average age of everyone that is competing in GT Academy.

Poll above. Begin. :)

I'm 25. Which do I choose?
Your radio button choices aren't mutually exclusive.

If I'm feeling young-at-heart I could choose 18-25, but if I'm thinking about the work I need to get done by tomorrow morning I probably feel more 25-30...

I'm 25. Which do I choose?
Your radio button choices aren't mutually exclusive.

If I'm feeling young-at-heart I could choose 18-25, but if I'm thinking about the work I need to get done by tomorrow morning I probably feel more 25-30...

I'm 30 and went with 25-30.. no reason to age myself up!

I just turned 46, I can't see and have the reflexes of a slug. ;)

I'm not quite there yet. I'm only 45, can mostly see things in bright light, but have the reflexes of a tree.

Age is hell in slow motion.

Looks like I'm one of the few, or maybe only Senior hanging in.
Kinda be nice if they had a seperate prize awarded to the 55 and up crowd.
I've been able to somehow manage around the Top 50 Northeast with a DS3.
Doubt I will last the 2nd round, but its been really fun so far, except Tsukuba.
That one's just too arcade-ish for me to take seriously.

26. Currently unemployed due to outsourcing, about to be a full time student on the post 911 GI Bill...but for now, I have time, time, time.

I wish I had more time, believe it or not I'm actually a high end hair stylist, I always have photoshoots and fashions shows going on : ( and right now I just wanna play!!!! Will see how far I make it maybe I can take a few weeks off : D

25, as mentioned earlier.

Business analyst for the Health Connector - used to work for an over-sized consulting firm, but hated the travel and corporate politics.

46..I wonder if one of us old guys placed by the end would they let us even make the trip! I don't think they give racing contracts to the over-the-hill-gang:ouch: Having a blast trying to keep up with the youngbloods. Nice to see the TRC gang invading GT. First time I have seen a top Forza club in GT land.👍 Good luck to all and see ya trackside!

Last edited:
46..I wonder if one of us old guys placed by the end would they let us even make the trip! I don't think they give racing contracts to the over-the-hill-gang:ouch: Having a blast trying to keep up with the youngbloods. Nice to see the TRC gang invading GT. First time I have seen a top Forza club in GT land.👍 Good luck to all!

The over the hill gang tends to keep the car in 1 piece. Youthful ambition is not something you want in a 24 hour race.

Back