Alfa Z-Cup - Johnnypenso and Carracerptp Z-Cup Co-Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 2,668 comments
  • 117,215 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Menown
You can't be the slowest because I know what the back of your car looks like. I'm the slowest!

That's more like it. 👍
 
You can't be the slowest because I know what the back of your car looks like.
Argument denied. You might've been lapping him.
 
dsgerbc
Argument denied. You might've been lapping him.

Come on now... I'm slow, but I'm not that slow... :lol:
 
If you get lapped by me, racing really isn't the right sport for you.
 
You guys are awesome.


I am rolling over the comments from Nap and Menown
 
I'm trying to find some racing but I am not having much success... any one in a clean room?
 
"I'm the slowest, and so is my wife!"

I now have neither speed (which I had not so much of before anyway - cue jokes about Div 3 silver being the "Median Strip", not that I could manage that race pace anyway, nor TT times without 4+ hours) nor consistency.

But it's fun. So much so, I'm doing all the licence tests again - and the mini slalom was soooo much easier. I've clearly got to work on the Schumacher S, as gold eluded me last night for the 15 minutes I had. That could have been because I was laughing while trying to initiate and recover slides half the time....
 
menown
if you get lapped by me, racing really isn't the right sport for you.

hahaha!
 
In other news: sold both g27 and the seat. New stuff ordered, hopefully it will get here soon enough, so that I have a chance to race @LeSarthe. It's probably gonna take a while to get used to the new gear though.
 
What did you get?
 
Naptown25rs
What did you get?

This


Guessing Fanatec or TM ;)

Maybe a Frex?

4DOF Rig?
 
dsgerbc
Obutto + crapload of dough to the Germans. My inner Scroodge needs some healing before talking about it.

Scrooge isn't down with the Fanatec?
 
This


Guessing Fanatec or TM ;)

Maybe a Frex?

4DOF Rig?

Is it the Fanatec CSR Elite?...supposed to be the greatest wheel since the invention of the wheel.
 
Johnnypenso
Is it the Fanatec CSR Elite?...supposed to be the greatest wheel since the invention of the wheel.

Been watching the Fanatec stuff lately. See there is a CSW yet to be released. That one has my attention.


Not to say the CSR-E isn't awesome. The big F4 is a no no in my house. :)
 
OwensRacing
The big F4 is a no no in my house. :)

This right here... +1

👍
 
^ What is the big F4?
 
^ What is the big F4?

My guess is Forza 4.
I'm not 'down with the kids' on all these acronyms.

I know what Alt-F4 does, if that's any help?
 
RDAardvark
My guess is Forza 4.
I'm not 'down with the kids' on all these acronyms.

I know what Alt-F4 does, if that's any help?

Too many old guys up in this thread... :lol:
 
^ Well, some of us don't really acknowledge the existence of that "other" game or even that "other" console.

However, I do acknowledge the existence of this, even if the guy is a lousy driver.

 
BrandonW77
^ Well, some of us don't really acknowledge the existence of that "other" game or even that "other" console.

However, I do acknowledge the existence of this, even if the guy is a lousy driver.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOY2lREuwjU">YouTube Link</a>

That guy drives like me!

I'd like to see how a setup like that handles in-car views, compared to a 3 monitor setup.
 
^ Well, some of us don't really acknowledge the existence of that "other" game or even that "other" console.

However, I do acknowledge the existence of this, even if the guy is a lousy driver.

At least we now know who PD modelled the A-spec drivers on.
 
RDAardvark
My guess is Forza 4.
I'm not 'down with the kids' on all these acronyms.

I know what Alt-F4 does, if that's any help?

Kids? LoL how old are you RDA?
 
Is it the Fanatec CSR Elite?...supposed to be the greatest wheel since the invention of the wheel.
Yeah, and it comes w/o pedals, so ...
Been watching the Fanatec stuff lately. See there is a CSW yet to be released. That one has my attention.


Not to say the CSR-E isn't awesome. The big F4 is a no no in my house. :)
Supposedly the same base? It could be a couple of months of extra wait though. I have close to zero brand/platform loyalty. If PD drops the ball I can see some F4 action in my future ;)
And I think it's FM on the wheel.
 
Ah yes it is indeed an FM. I don't know what tech difference the CSW vs CSR-E is. I do know that removable BMW wheel must be owned by me. ;)


csr-elite-2.jpg
 
I do know that removable BMW wheel must be owned by me. ;)

Oh wow, I didn't know such a thing existed, and it works on the real BMW race car! :drool:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back