Alive Again: GT6 Gallery of Kalax3 - *Mini Update* 14-11-2015

• Thread starter Kalax3
  • 52 comments
Nice start mate, nice looking car, extreme angles, beautiful light, good sense of motion and speed --> very nice set 👍

Really love your 15th anniversary shot, nice composition, nice light effects also 👍
The RCZ set has a realistic appearance, especially the first two unedited shots (very good basis 👍)
I like a lot both the Evora and the GT2000 shots, they are very colorfull and well composed.
And the last one is original and well done. Nice work Zak ! :cheers:

Nice update, the Evora shot is my fave due to it's composition and toning/color work. ;)👍
Thnx alot Nicolas, i've seen some incredible pics from you aswell on flickr this week ;)

Really love your 15th anniversary shot, nice composition, nice light effects also 👍
The RCZ set has a realistic appearance, especially the first two unedited shots (very good basis 👍)
I like a lot both the Evora and the GT2000 shots, they are very colorfull and well composed.
And the last one is original and well done. Nice work Zak ! :cheers:

Glad you enjoy the pics Jérémy, thank you for that :) The RCZ set was very hard to capture because of the extreme sun.. (except for the 1st unedited one) i've struggled to make clear shots.. it could have been much better. Again, thanks ;)

Wow.. it's a long time ago since i visited my gallery..

Something different i'll post this time. (i will post very soon an update with new pics)

Thanks for watching!

Update as promised(hope you guys will like it):

13993258119_27630a5f29.jpg

Thanks for watching! :)

Quite a nice shot. I like the editing on this one, the colours pop and the vibrancy enhances the feel of the energy and speed. 👍

Back