Alive Again: GT6 Gallery of Kalax3 - *Mini Update* 14-11-2015

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kalax3
  • 52 comments
  • 7,245 views
Nice to see you back Zakariya 👍
can't wait to see more of your work to come !
 
Love the atmosphere in that first GT-R shot! amazing lighting.
 
Nice start mate, nice looking car, extreme angles, beautiful light, good sense of motion and speed --> very nice set 👍
 
The 2nd MiTo and the last one are looking great, nice to see you're back. ;)👍
 
Update:






Original in-game pics of my unfinished set.. (not feeling confident with this set...), only HDR merged, feel free to edit if you like:







Thanks for watching, and any feedback is welcome 👍
 
I love that first one, nice sense of speed and vibrant colors. Beautiful orange.
 
I like that close up hood shot of the 15th Anni car. 👍
 
I love that first one, nice sense of speed and vibrant colors. Beautiful orange.
Thanks :) , actually the Diablo used to be Giallo (yellow) :)

GPR
I like that close up hood shot of the 15th Anni car. 👍

Cheers GPR, the hood is from the Z8 25th anni edition ;)
 
I like the anniversary shot. 👍
 
Nice update, the Evora shot is my fave due to it's composition and toning/color work. ;)👍
 
Really love your 15th anniversary shot, nice composition, nice light effects also 👍
The RCZ set has a realistic appearance, especially the first two unedited shots (very good basis 👍)
I like a lot both the Evora and the GT2000 shots, they are very colorfull and well composed.
And the last one is original and well done. Nice work Zak ! :cheers:
 
Nice update, the Evora shot is my fave due to it's composition and toning/color work. ;)👍
Thnx alot Nicolas, i've seen some incredible pics from you aswell on flickr this week ;)

Really love your 15th anniversary shot, nice composition, nice light effects also 👍
The RCZ set has a realistic appearance, especially the first two unedited shots (very good basis 👍)
I like a lot both the Evora and the GT2000 shots, they are very colorfull and well composed.
And the last one is original and well done. Nice work Zak ! :cheers:

Glad you enjoy the pics Jérémy, thank you for that :) The RCZ set was very hard to capture because of the extreme sun.. (except for the 1st unedited one) i've struggled to make clear shots.. it could have been much better. Again, thanks ;)
 
Wow.. it's a long time ago since i visited my gallery..

Something different i'll post this time. (i will post very soon an update with new pics)

Thanks for watching!


 
Update as promised(hope you guys will like it):






13993258119_27630a5f29.jpg



Thanks for watching! :)
 
I agree with Nuschel, that one is nice. 👍
 
Quite a nice shot. I like the editing on this one, the colours pop and the vibrancy enhances the feel of the energy and speed. 👍
 
The Countach and the first R8 shots are my faves from this update. 👍
 
Pragtige foto's!
Like the level of realism in your images - Agree with Nicolas and liked on flickr!
 
Fourth shot is stunning, gj!
 
Back