Alive Again: GT6 Gallery of Kalax3 - *Mini Update* 14-11-2015

• Thread starter Kalax3
  • 52 comments
The Countach and the first R8 shots are my faves from this update. đź‘Ť
Thanks for your approval Nicolas ;)
Pragtige foto's!
Like the level of realism in your images - Agree with Nicolas and liked on flickr!
Appreciate it man, thanks! I faved some of your latest work also!
That Countach shot is just unbelievable! Great work! Can't wait to see more! ;)
Well i still got one more countach shot left, but time is my problem, i'll see when i can edit more pictures:) Thanks!!

Fourth shot is stunning, gj!

Bedankt man :)

N
Thanks for your approval Nicolas ;)

Appreciate it man, thanks! I faved some of your latest work also!

Well i still got one more countach shot left, but time is my problem, i'll see when i can edit more pictures:) Thanks!!

Bedankt man :)
No problem, can't wait to see it! đź‘Ť

Update from the past 30 days, some members may have seen my work already, some may not, anyway hope you guys will like it! (i have alot of more pics coming up soon!) :

Thanks for watching! :D

Update from the past 30 days, some members may have seen my work already, some may not, anyway hope you guys will like it! (i have alot of more pics coming up soon!) :

Thanks for watching! :D
Amazing shots! :drool: If only GT6 actually looked that good... :irked:

Wow! Just wow. I'm in love with your picture's colour combinations! My favourite is definately the GT at Monaco!

How on earth did you make that pic so beautyful? Every time I try to shoot on Monaco I completely fail...

Wow! Just wow. I'm in love with your picture's colour combinations! My favourite is definately the GT at Monaco!

How on earth did you make that pic so beautyful? Every time I try to shoot on Monaco I completely fail...

Thank you for your kind words :) I merge the pictures into HDR, 3 same pictures with different exposure levels. The lightning will be more realistic, dark tones and bright tones will come out much better, and finally, i edit them with photoshop to make it 'alive' ;)

Thank you for your kind words :) I merge the pictures into HDR, 3 same pictures with different exposure levels. The lightning will be more realistic, dark tones and bright tones will come out much better, and finally, i edit them with photoshop to make it 'alive' ;)
Ohh HDR... I never tried that. I think I have once seen a tutorial about it. I may give it a shot. Thanks đź‘Ť

My favourite has to be the fourth shot due to the bright and cheerful feeling in each part of the shot.

It's been a while, i am not as consistent anymore as i were, i'm not playing GT6 that much anymore to be honest. Here are some shots from the past months, it's not much but i hope you guys will enjoy it!

Thank you very much for watching! ;)

Last edited:
Each pic is very specific and nice.
Love the angle, framing and sense of speed of the first one. The colors and the lightning of the second one are superb ! The angle and the sense of freedom of the third is excellent. And the last one is simply superb and very original with its extreme angle ! Bravo Zak !

Each pic is very specific and nice.
Love the angle, framing and sense of speed of the first one. The colors and the lightning of the second one are superb ! The angle and the sense of freedom of the third is excellent. And the last one is simply superb and very original with its extreme angle ! Bravo Zak !

Thank you very much @Kodje ! I'm glad that you appreciate my shots! :cheers:

Well... it's been roughly 9 months since my last work with GT6. So i hooked up my PS3 again, it was screaming for GT6. So downloaded and installed the updates. But it was all worth the wait. I'm glad to be back and i hope to continue to contribute to this amazing community :) Some may or may not remember me. But here it goes:

Red vintage Italian fighting between green heaven and hell.

Opinions and feedback are more than welcome, feel free to comment ! :)

Back