All Avatar Related Items Here....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rice Rocketeer
  • 5,056 comments
  • 364,542 views
You either need to make it a transparent gif, transparent png or use color 288,288,288 as the background (my personal favorite).
 
TB
You either need to make it a transparent gif, transparent png or use color 288,288,288 as the background (my personal favorite).

Or, you ask TB. :lol: 👍
 
nomming.gif

Can anyone make this gif less than 20kb please? Thanks in advance.
 
TankAss95
Can anyone make this gif less than 20kb please? Thanks in advance.

Please, anyone? Like can someone remove some frames or something?
 
1418j6c_th.gif


Edit: tinypic keeps speeding it up. :irked:
 
mclarenmp47a.png
 
EDIT: Nevermind.
 
Last edited:
Ignore. Sorry.
 
Never mind.
 
Last edited:
I figured this will weed out some more people who like anime...
I've made a vast amount of avatars just a few hours ago. Here's some for you people to feast on, all of which are made 120x120px, perfect for premos, will still work for non-premos, just won't look as pretty.

8fhhd.gif
8fuk.gif
9fshj.gif
9hsr.gif
34rtg.gif

65ysth.gif
568f.gif
abntvhil.gif
ae5j.gif
aeglk.gif


You'll find the rest here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6491718#post6491718

👍
 
If boomee saw you doing that. He is going to say" Your double posting".
 
He couldn't, wouldn't, and definitely shouldn't because is situation is drastically worse than mine, and I mean drastically.
 
Can someone do this image for me? All I need is a background that blends with the forum and a resize.

Thanks in advance.
 
I'm ok at making graffiti type avatars, and neon wording and other things like that.

this first one is to suit the main page of you GTP ID
smuffygraffiti.png


The second picture blends with the fourums background coulour.
smuffygraffitigtp.png


Post any improvements/tips.
 
Test:

avatarpic120.jpg


I can't seem to load this as my avatar. What am I doing wrong? 120 X 120. 9 kb.

IMG code:

[IMG*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/bayvroom/avatarpic120.jpg[/IMG*]

Keeps saying invalid file.
 
Silly question warning: You're not trying to upload it with the
 
Hi Danny, thanks for responding. :)

Um . . . even sillier question: should I take them out and leave only the URL tags? I'm trying to upload it from a PB album, not my computer.

Thanks in advance.
Harry.
 
Upload it directly from the computer instead of taking an image off your photo album. In other words, save a copy of the image on your computer, and then upload that file. Using files in photo albums tend not to work, for me anyway.
 
Upload it directly from the computer instead of taking an image off your photo album. In other words, save a copy of the image on your computer, and then upload that file. Using files in photo albums tend not to work, for me anyway.


No, Thanks;
Hi Danny, thanks for responding. :)

I'm trying to upload it from a PB album, not my computer.
Thanks in advance.
Harry.
 
Hi Danny, thanks for responding. :)

Um . . . even sillier question: should I take them out and leave only the URL tags? I'm trying to upload it from a PB album, not my computer.

Thanks in advance.
Harry.

Yep, just the straightforward URL is all you need. :)
 
Yep, just the straightforward URL is all you need. :)

Wowsers!


Do I feel sheepish . . . (It was the pre-filled bit in the field that was confusing me.) Thanks, Danny, livemusic - you guys are the bee's knees.

Cat's whiskers, too. 👍


Had to say goodbye to my beloved Einstein; it was unfair to put my dull speeches next to the face of a genius.
Guess who is fronting for me now - it was an 'exclusive' shot. ;)
 
Back