All Avatar Related Items Here....

You either need to make it a transparent gif, transparent png or use color 288,288,288 as the background (my personal favorite).

nomming.gif

Can anyone make this gif less than 20kb please? Thanks in advance.

He couldn't, wouldn't, and definitely shouldn't because is situation is drastically worse than mine, and I mean drastically.

I'm ok at making graffiti type avatars, and neon wording and other things like that.

this first one is to suit the main page of you GTP ID
smuffygraffiti.png

The second picture blends with the fourums background coulour.
smuffygraffitigtp.png

Post any improvements/tips.

Test:

I can't seem to load this as my avatar. What am I doing wrong? 120 X 120. 9 kb.

IMG code:

[IMG*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/bayvroom/avatarpic120.jpg[/IMG*]

Keeps saying invalid file.

Hi Danny, thanks for responding. :)

Um . . . even sillier question: should I take them out and leave only the URL tags? I'm trying to upload it from a PB album, not my computer.

Thanks in advance.
Harry.

Upload it directly from the computer instead of taking an image off your photo album. In other words, save a copy of the image on your computer, and then upload that file. Using files in photo albums tend not to work, for me anyway.

Upload it directly from the computer instead of taking an image off your photo album. In other words, save a copy of the image on your computer, and then upload that file. Using files in photo albums tend not to work, for me anyway.

No, Thanks;

I'm trying to upload it from a PB album, not my computer.
Thanks in advance.
Harry.

Um . . . even sillier question: should I take them out and leave only the URL tags? I'm trying to upload it from a PB album, not my computer.

Thanks in advance.
Harry.

Yep, just the straightforward URL is all you need. :)

Yep, just the straightforward URL is all you need. :)

Wowsers!

Do I feel sheepish . . . (It was the pre-filled bit in the field that was confusing me.) Thanks, Danny, livemusic - you guys are the bee's knees.

Cat's whiskers, too. 👍

Had to say goodbye to my beloved Einstein; it was unfair to put my dull speeches next to the face of a genius.
Guess who is fronting for me now - it was an 'exclusive' shot. ;)

Back