All Avatar Related Items Here....

Originally posted by Brian P
Thanks LoudMusic, you found a f355 race car Woohoo!!! :D :D

Man, it was kinda hard to find a picture that would actually do what I wanted. And I still didn't come up with what I was looking for. You're welcome, though!

~LoudMusic

yo loudmusic ! thats a hell of a collection you put together there man , :eek: great work :thumbsup: hmmm? i may be looking for a new avatar soon :cool:

Originally posted by mr persistance
yo loudmusic ! thats a hell of a collection you put together there man , :eek: great work :thumbsup: hmmm? i may be looking for a new avatar soon :cool:

Heh heh, thanks (: I've also just recently made a smilie for myself. I don't know if I'm going to use it though ...

my_smile.gif

~LoudMusic

you know for a split second then i was waiting for it to roll across the screen :D but no ! nice it got me anyway :P :cool:

Originally posted by Schumy
thanks loud music .....i just changed mine to Ralf's BMW:cheers:

You're welcome. I made them for you guys. I've got the one I want (:

Hey, I also made a new smilie for myself. It's still kind of rough, but it's getting there.

my_smile2.gif

It only animates once, so you have to catch it from the begining.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by Brian P
Damn I've gotta stop changing my avatar.
Right I'm gonna stick with this one. You just have too many good ones to choose from. :D

Thanks man! It's the compliments that keep us going. If there are a couple stills that you like, let me know and I'll morph them together or something. That way you can have more than one at the same time.

~LoudMusic

Dude - another idea for a series of avatars (which I'm sure you need like a kick in the head) - scenes, titles or characters from famous movies.

I'm specifically thinking of one particular series of films involving wars and stars (and specifically one character, who it's turning out is actually the central character to the whole series), but there'd be a lot of material for such a series.

Just a thought...

Originally posted by vat_man
I'm specifically thinking of one particular series of films involving wars and stars (and specifically one character, who it's turning out is actually the central character to the whole series), but there'd be a lot of material for such a series.

Just a thought...

Man, I don't know WHAT you're talking about ... maybe you could be a little more clear or something?

Anyway, I had this cool idea. Any of you guys like StarWars?

The thirteenth installment of ...

LOUDMUSIC`S GTPLANET AVATARS!

... is here.

You are free to use any of them, and if you'd like a copy of the PSDs so you can chop them up and make something else out of the parts, just let me know. I also have a lot of the original images or can point you to where I got them.

Our good buddy vat_man has a wealth of inspiration just waiting to spew out onto the keyboard (might want to get a roll of paper towels). The series is out of order, and I wasn't actually going to go past 12 anyway, but I thought it was pretty cool. Originally I had nearly 100 stills, but I thought I should weed out the ones that I KNEW no one would ever use. I'll be adding some animated ones, and some image flip ones as I get more time. Here's something to look at though (:

As requested ...

starwars72.jpg

... enjoy!!

~LoudMusic

The eleventh installment of ...

LOUDMUSIC`S GTPLANET AVATARS!

... is here.

You are free to use any of them, and if you'd like a copy of the PSDs so you can chop them up and make something else out of the parts, just let me know. I also have a lot of the original images or can point you to where I got them.

Movies and TV and stuff. Pretty slim pickings actually. I think I'm getting tired of making avatars. Does it show? (:

~LoudMusic

Well, when we start seeing avatars of your shoes, then it will be time to give it away.

Good job though...

I'm so ready to be done with this. Only one more to go, then I'm calling it quits. And I've got a few 'leftovers' from my other ones to get it started. I need to find two more to add to Crashes so that I'm consistant. Do you have any favorite pictures that I didn't include?

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

I'm so ready to be done with this. Only one more to go, then I'm calling it quits. And I've got a few 'leftovers' from my other ones to get it started. I need to find two more to add to Crashes so that I'm consistant. Do you have any favorite pictures that I didn't include?

~LoudMusic

Try this:
http://www.f1.ukf.net/

right i tried copying the address when i went on properties and it wouldn't let me copy it ? so i wrote it all down and typed it in exactly and it says invalid ? so i just saved it to my computer and went to change it ! it found it and says its not a valid gif or jpg , tried to change the file type and still no luck , ahem ! i think i need some help guys , cheers :( ;)

Maybe some pics of the front, back, sides and maybe one of the engine compartment.
Maybe about 4-5 pics in an animated type format. Im not sure if that can be done, but it would be nice and would be much appreciated for sure.
Sorry for taking so long to reply, I stay busy, unfortunately.
Let me know whats up RiceRocketeer.
Thanks.

Fair enough - I like the wheel with the ripped off suspension - very 'mood'

Yeah, I liked that one too (: I kept looking at the picture trying to figure out how to work the driver walking away from the car into a 75 x 75 picture. Then it struck me, the WHEEL!

"Mood", yes ... mood. I would call it the, "Well ... damn" mood.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Yeah, I liked that one too (: I kept looking at the picture trying to figure out how to work the driver walking away from the car into a 75 x 75 picture. Then it struck me, the WHEEL!

"Mood", yes ... mood. I would call it the, "Well ... damn" mood.

~LoudMusic

Yeah - I was more thinking 'futility of banging wheels in open wheeler cars' type mood.

Loud- I was just wondering if you would like to animate this pic I got.
I'd like to have Mazkid put on it like the one I have now, maybe you could make it out of the Mazda logo, since I can't find the text font that it has(I don't think it has a set font.

Thanks, and here it is, it's an RX-7 and RX-8 side by side, and it's from GTConcept.

Attachments

• ps2_gran_turismo_concept_r copy.jpg
    ps2_gran_turismo_concept_r copy.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 116
Originally posted by MazKid
Loud- I was just wondering if you would like to animate this pic I got.
I'd like to have Mazkid put on it like the one I have now, maybe you could make it out of the Mazda logo, since I can't find the text font that it has(I don't think it has a set font.

Thanks, and here it is, it's an RX-7 and RX-8 side by side, and it's from GTConcept.

Dude, that's a freaking thumbnail. Do you have a bigger one?

~LoudMusic

Sorry bout that, I just tryied to scale it down to the 75 pixel limit.
Here's the original thumb nail:
ps2_gran_turismo_concept_21_small.jpg

Here's the big pic:
ps2_gran_turismo_concept_21.jpg

That should be it. I can get other pcs, but they're not as good.

Originally posted by MazKid
Sorry bout that, I just tryied to scale it down to the 75 pixel limit.

That should be it. I can get other pcs, but they're not as good.

Ah, much better (: That'll give me something to work with. I wonder if we could stage an RX-7 RX-8 picture in GT3 and get a good camera fly-by and have someone save it on their computer ...

~LoudMusic

here's some more that I found, you can chose which one is best.
gtc_screen039.jpg
gtc_screen055.jpg
gtc_screen058.jpg
gtc_screen059.jpg

That should do it.

Back