P ProtegeDrifter Messages 368 Jan 22, 2014 #1 Video explains it all..... ...I don't understand how this works. If anyone can explain please feel free to help me.
Video explains it all..... ...I don't understand how this works. If anyone can explain please feel free to help me.
Johnnypenso Well known double poster Premium Messages 28,469 Windsor, Ontario, Canada Messages Johnnypenso Jan 22, 2014 #2 Don't need a whole thread for this...big discussion on physics here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...l-physics-discussion-as-well-as-video.282389/
Don't need a whole thread for this...big discussion on physics here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...l-physics-discussion-as-well-as-video.282389/
crowhop Messages 2,621 Upstate SC, USA Messages GTP_crowhop Jan 22, 2014 #3 My guess...hacked cars. How else would the back tires on the FWD car do that?
Zooleg Messages 65 United States Messages Zooleg Jan 22, 2014 #4 I think that NSX might be MF (mid-engine front wheel drive)
crowhop Messages 2,621 Upstate SC, USA Messages GTP_crowhop Jan 22, 2014 #5 Zooleg I think that NSX might be MF (mid-engine front wheel drive) Click to expand... I wouldn't be shocked to find out someone is good enough to drift backwards. But spinning the rear tires on a Civic is what has me convinced this isn't a physics issue.
Zooleg I think that NSX might be MF (mid-engine front wheel drive) Click to expand... I wouldn't be shocked to find out someone is good enough to drift backwards. But spinning the rear tires on a Civic is what has me convinced this isn't a physics issue.
Dutchyfutch Messages 298 Boston MA Messages JDM_DUTCH Jan 22, 2014 #7 Double Post Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
GTracer98 Messages 5,888 Vidzeme, Riga Messages Driverman447 Messages None. Jan 22, 2014 #8 The explanation is easy: they're Japanese...
Stotty My other car's a Porsche Premium Messages 8,642 London Messages GTP_Stotty Jan 22, 2014 #9 Pretty impressive to be able to drive the NSX in reverse like that No trick to the Civic... simply low grip rears and handbrake drift.
Pretty impressive to be able to drive the NSX in reverse like that No trick to the Civic... simply low grip rears and handbrake drift.