Another Final Fantasy movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom M
  • 82 comments
  • 3,219 views
A FF7 movie sounds cool. I think that is the correct way to expand the FF franchise without ruining it. A direct sequel like FFX-2 hurts FF because it goes against the tradition of each FF game having a fresh new story. With a movie, it doesn't conflict with the games and you can please the fans at the same time.
 
I think you hit the nail on the head VZ, and hopefully in the future they follow that advice.
 
wait im confuse? there gonna turn ff7 into a movie or remake the game? or is this a sequel? anyway ff7 owns all ff games;)
 
It's a movie about what happens after FF7.
 
Originally posted by Viper Zero
It's a movie about what happens after FF7.
Hmm, that be interesting. I'd really have to see it since i beat the game 6 times
 
if i could get the propaganda to open i could make a better decision, but in general...:D
 
speaking of ff7 im was tempted to istall it on my comp just for the sake of creating ff7 avatars.
 
good luck getting it to work, i tried about 2 years to putit back on my pc, didnt work, tried my dads still wouldnt work, so i went and got it for the playstation, which i think is better anyway.
 
ff7ac001.jpg

Linked from site.

I think it's a great idea, I feel like playing my battered 5 year old copy of FF7 again.
 
ff7_movie_030923.jpg
 
Cloud looks older, also in that first picture his profile reminds me kinda of Auron from FF10.

I hope he doesn't have to go and kill Sepiroth again, or it could be a flashback.
 
Tom, do you know if it will be the same director and authors that will do this movie? I'm no fan of rpg but the FF movie is without competition the best animated movie I've seen so this sounds good!
 
hmm it looks cool, almost looks like someone who likes cosplay and is playing a joke on everyone, i think if they really do this movie they should change clouds hair a tad, i mean, it doesnt look right in real life, if you know what i mean.
 
the spikey hair is cool. i just located all 4 cds for ff7. The install, 1, 2, & 3:)
 
ahh it already brings back memories. havn't played this in years. such a great game.
 

Attachments

  • ff71.jpg
    ff71.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 97
Originally posted by GTJugend
Tom, do you know if it will be the same director and authors that will do this movie? I'm no fan of rpg but the FF movie is without competition the best animated movie I've seen so this sounds good!

I don't think anyone except for those people at square really know. If I had to guess though I would doubt it. Some of the people that did FF7 aren't with Square, one big one works for Microsoft, some are involved with FFXI, Baten Kaitos, and whatever else.
 
hey, i just found a trailer for the movie, looks pretty sweet, explains a bit about the picture ad, the characters are comp animated, where as i thought it was real life in the ad, anyway if you come across it besure you get it :)
 
just took some screens, thought you may wanna see em.

1
 

Attachments

  • adventpreview1.jpg
    adventpreview1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 71
2-2, sorry image didnt upload.
 

Attachments

  • adventpreview2.jpg
    adventpreview2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 75
and last, i can make more but it'd be better if you saw the trailer for yourself :)
btw says comes out summer 2004 :D
 

Attachments

  • adventpreview3.jpg
    adventpreview3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 71
I hate the way they did clouds hair, they should have kept it like this...
cloud.gif
 
i think his hair looks fine, rem this is 2 years later, people change, anyway i dont think i should be advertising the site i found it at becuase of its previous history of people stupidly distributing the link caused a lot of problems. it isnt hard to locate and will be incredibly easy to find in a few days....
 
i rem watching a trailer for it about a year and a half before it came out, i was so excited to see it, watched it and was quite disappointed, it lacked any resemblence to final fantasy in general, not to mention it was kinda predicable.
 
Originally posted by Attila_Da_Hun
can you PLEASE post a trailer!?

I don't think there is a trailer. So far all I'm aware of is some screen shots.
 
Back