Ant's Gallery - 6/28 - 2.0 Bokeh

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 282 comments
  • 19,461 views
Will be done by today.


E46



​
 
Last edited:
HDR touch is very pronounced on your C7 set. It give the pics a painted aspect that I like well. It works very well in the two first shots with the contrast between the green leafs and the red car.

Very nice work on your stance edit ! Love the light :)

For the last one, i really like the composition but it's a little bit too much saturated for my tastes. It works good with the car and the wall, less with all the things on the wall in the left background.
 
I agree with Kodje. The last picture would have been even better if only the colours of the car and the wall were highlighted. Other than that, it's a great image composition-wise; the depth of field is spot on, too. 👍
 


I myself wasn't happy with the shot as well, the red Vette blends in too much :guilty: Thanks for the tips 👍

2.0 Entry




​
 

First Lightroom 4 photo



Feedback?


​
 
Haven't seen pictures of that car in a while! That certainly looks great due to the high contrast, good depth of field and overall composition. The only thing I could criticise are the artifacts found on the sky. Other than that, top-notch picture. 👍
 

Thanks GT-R

Another LR4 Edit. Just messing around with simple things, help wanted :dopey:




​
 
Very clean edit on that last one :)
The vette set is very dynamic, my fav' is the first one for its composition. And the pano is also well made :)
Good job !
 

Thanks for the feedback Kodje 👍

Can I get so feedback on this guy :boggled:


CCCL



PMC



​
 
Good composition and great sense of speed (enhanced by composition) in the Sauber pic.
The second one may have been better if the car wasn't so close and with a little bit less sky (i think).
 
Loving both the S2000 and the C9 shots.:drool:
 

Thanks Everyone :dopey:

380





STANCE LEGENDS


​
 
Last edited:
anthaliscious, that's one of the best FR-S pictures I've ever seen! :drool: 👍
 

Thanks alot guys 👍

2.0 Entry



CCCL Entry




​
 
I agree with Nicolas, very nice 2.0 entry :)
 
great edit !
Although it feels like rear wheels are turning left xD
 
Back