Ant's Gallery - 6/28 - 2.0 Bokeh

HDR touch is very pronounced on your C7 set. It give the pics a painted aspect that I like well. It works very well in the two first shots with the contrast between the green leafs and the red car.

Very nice work on your stance edit ! Love the light :)

For the last one, i really like the composition but it's a little bit too much saturated for my tastes. It works good with the car and the wall, less with all the things on the wall in the left background.

I agree with Kodje. The last picture would have been even better if only the colours of the car and the wall were highlighted. Other than that, it's a great image composition-wise; the depth of field is spot on, too. 👍

Haven't seen pictures of that car in a while! That certainly looks great due to the high contrast, good depth of field and overall composition. The only thing I could criticise are the artifacts found on the sky. Other than that, top-notch picture. 👍

Very clean edit on that last one :)
The vette set is very dynamic, my fav' is the first one for its composition. And the pano is also well made :)
Good job !

Good composition and great sense of speed (enhanced by composition) in the Sauber pic.
The second one may have been better if the car wasn't so close and with a little bit less sky (i think).

Latest Posts

Back