Any football playas in here?

Sup everybody....

i know ZeroCool85 plays football and i did when i was in high school, but does anyone else? i just wanna know...

i also played basketball and threw shot-put....;)

I did, 2 years, started 14 of 16 games, coaches and peers told me I was good, some told me I would "make it". BUT........I stoped playing, just like that. why?:D

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Is Canada big on football or no? Yall are more hockey right?
Football is not too big here. Me and my friends play for fun, yeah, but not too many of us are too big. Hockey rules:thumbsup:

Yeah thats what I thought. Does you school have a hockey team?
Strange.........they don't:odd: Funny, because almost everybody I know is on the hockey rink as soon as it gets cold enough for it

Originally posted by Saleen Man

I guess the school I go to:confused: A lot of the schools in my area don't have a football team. Remember, I'm in Canada;)

Where the hell do you go to school? In Calgary EVERY school has a FB team.

I however play vollyball, a great sport, since we are indoors right now, where the football team just got a layer of snow before playoffs.

Also:
BBall
Shot
Javalin
Discus

We however don't have rugby, becuase 3 years ago, the team forefited the semi final due to shortages of players...

Originally posted by Deathhawk

Where the hell do you go to school? In Calgary EVERY school has a FB team.

I however play vollyball, a great sport, since we are indoors right now, where the football team just got a layer of snow before playoffs.

Also:
BBall
Shot
Javalin
Discus

We however don't have rugby, becuase 3 years ago, the team forefited the semi final due to shortages of players...
I'm in Winnipeg. I'm on the volleyball team too, am also gonna play B-Ball, was never too good at track though.......

Originally posted by Saleen Man

I'm in Winnipeg. I'm on the volleyball team too, am also gonna play B-Ball, was never too good at track though.......

You have much snow yet? We have only had an inch or two in the last couple days.

Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
how much ya'll bench, squat, and clean?

Coolness a thread bout football playas

bench-275lbs
squat-400lbs
clean-250lbs

Remember i am only a sophomore in High School Rice.

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

bench-275lbs
squat-400lbs
clean-250lbs

those are some good figures...chicks must really dig em!!!

anyway, when i was a sophomore this is what i put up....

200 bench
squat 500
clean 166

im an asian guy with big calves so squating and leg press were my record setting lifts...but im also 6'4" and kinda lanky (basketball playa) and i kinda just let it slide when it came to the bench.........but i can curl a 15 lb bar with 45's on each side 20 reps...BEAT THAT!!!

ran the 40 in 5.1 hahah!!!! fast aren't i? i played fullback thats why...

and it shot-put during the spring sport season, i threw my PR was 51'8" :)

impressed? bet ya are!!! unfortunately, the chicks at my school were all a bunch of rich spoiled white girls and they didn't quite fall for me...

BUT THINGS HAVE CHANGED!!! ;)

im going out wit a girl named Mackenzie....she's awesome!!!!!!!

We have not had snow for as long as I have lived! Texas is not really a snow state.
I think you're missing out man. Some people say it's good that it dont' get cold enough for snow in some places, but snow rules! So, i'd have to say you're missing out;) :( ;)

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

bench-275lbs
squat-400lbs
clean-250lbs

LOL thats nothing man
for me its:

bench - just under 100 lbs
squat - just above 50 lbs
clean - What the hell is that? lol :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

i play football, i've played almost every defensive position there is but DT, i've been : SS, FS, CB, ROLB and on Offense: WR, HB, QB
i only play SS now

also play:
Basketball
Soccer
Swimming
Wrestling
Boxing
Track

Played for two years now. I lived in Sweden for ten years before moving to Dallas and had never played the sport. Now I love it. It's great. LB.

LB and OT here for the SANTA ANA SAINTS "with pride"

I bench press 275lb (5th best)
suad 595lb (best in my team)
clean 255lb (2nd best)

and guess what I ain't that big I'm 5'9 193lb but I'm a tough MF :lol:

Originally posted by cheeks52
LB and OT here for the SANTA ANA SAINTS "with pride"

I bench press 275lb (5th best)
suad 595lb (best in my team)
clean 255lb (2nd best)

and guess what I ain't that big I'm 5'9 193lb but I'm a tough MF :lol:
:lol:

I wanted to play Full back but Its too late to learn the plays now and coach won't let me beacuse we don't have enough OLineman.

I Run the 40 in 5 flat. How about you guys?

Latest Posts

Back