Any young racers here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enraged
  • 49 comments
  • 2,388 views
Messages
122
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Messages
Knight_JG96
Any young racers here under the age of the eighteen and also have a steering wheel? I am fourteen years and have Driving Force GT wheel and have been a gt fan since 2000 (Four years old, young hey)
 
I'll be turning 14 next month but I don't have a wheel. :(
 
I'm 14 and I own a DFGT, GT2 was the first game I played and I became addicted to it :)
 
I'm 13, but I'm too broke for a wheel :grumpy:

Started with GT Concept on my cousin's PS2, then GT3 but then his PS2 short-circuited. I used to play GT4 on gaming cafe's. Then here I am, now on GT5 with the same cousin's PS3. Lol
 
I'm 15½, I have a DS3 (with which I can easily match, if not beat guys with wheels online), but I have considered getting a wheel. I can easily afford it, I just have nowhere to put it.
 
I'm 15, and still don't have a wheel. Poor me.
 
I'm 18, I guess that is young, I have a G27 (Just saved enough money to buy it) Been playing GT since I was um... 7
 
I'm 14 too but I don't have a wheel unfortunately. :ouch: Hope to get one soon though!

I played GT1 in 2000-2001 when my uncle bought it for me when my family visited him. I loooooooved it and clocked hours on the game. Great to see more younger racers. Everyone I know plays the generic and boring CoD games and doesn't know the next thing about racing or cars.
 
I'm 14 too but I don't have a wheel unfortunately. :ouch: Hope to get one soon though!

I played GT1 in 2000-2001 when my uncle bought it for me when my family visited him. I loooooooved it and clocked hours on the game. Great to see more younger racers. Everyone I know plays the generic and boring CoD games and doesn't know the next thing about racing or cars.

I know I'm in the same age as these kind of people, and I play the same games too, but it's depressing to see these uber1337h4xx0rz and micspammers having no lives nowadays.

Speaking of which, I also forgot to mention that I'm currently playing GT2 too but I can't be bothered completing the races there.
 
Rayzor
Everyone I know plays the generic and boring CoD games and doesn't know the next thing about racing or cars.
Same here! Most of my friends list came from playing CoD. All they know is Lamborghini and Ferrari.
 
13 years old but I still have me trusty DS3 :) My Ps3's been broke for about 2 months mind so I might not be as good as before when I get a new one :(
 
I'm 15½, been playing since GT3, I can usually win races and get good times with the DS3 :dopey:

Although I really want a Fanatec/G27, they're nigh-impossible to get in my country :(
 
14 years old and have a g27 started with gt5 but ive been playing forza since the first so im familiar with sim racing :D
 
17 here, plugging away with a DS3...
 
14 years old here.
started on GT3!
 
I'm 13 years old. Use a DS3 as my method of driving. Saving up for DFGT, though.

I started with GT1, which was when I started loving cars. Then I moved on to GT2, GT3, and GT4. I didn't really accomplish anything that I can be proud about, as I didn't have much ambition back then. On GT1 and GT2, I played it with the PS1, GT3 & GT4 with the PS2 (It broke, unfortunately), and GT5 with the PS3. Unfortunately, I lost the 1st 4 games so I only have GT5 at the moment :(
 
I've also played since GT1, BTW... Damn that's a long time, and I was young when I started XD
 
17 here, I do have a wheel but I never use it (partially because it sometimes turns when I dont want it to :lol: ). I have been into GT since GT1 when I was 5 or 6 :D
 
17 with G27
Play GT5 as well as F1 2010
PSN: XBulbX
 
15 with a DFGT.
 
I've also played since GT1, BTW... Damn that's a long time, and I was young when I started XD

The thing was though, I didn't spend much time on the 1st 4 games, as It was a bit challenging. And like I said, I didn't have much ambition during that time. I think I'm gonna buy a PS2 & the titles to play those again, for the memories.

I still remember my very first license test on GT1 :P
 
17 with a Fanatec 911 Carrera Wheel. Finally saved up on this wheel...even though this is considered as a budget wheel. :dopey:
Sure, I only have a little bit of knowledge of motorsports, but I'll get there.
 
12, about to be 13, DS3, though I used to have a steering wheel for my PS2.
I feel that Im a pretty good rally racer, not the best though.
 
My son just turned 9 yesterday. He's been playing with a DFGT since January.
He loves LeSarthe in Ferraris.
 
15, with a DFGT and started playing GT3. :)
 
Are you talking physical age or mental age? Cause if it's mental age I don't want to admit to being that young as I will break the user agreement for just about every forum.
 
14 years old , DFGT, played GT1&2 and became addicted after GT4
 
Back