Any young racers here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enraged
  • 49 comments
  • 2,388 views
15 here playing with a DS3 since GT1 (I never got GT4)
 
17, and despite not having a wheel and being an american teenager, id like to believe im a damn polite driver and definately a very quick rally driver :) although that could be the arrogance speaking lol.
 
uMadson?
I know I'm in the same age as these kind of people, and I play the same games too, but it's depressing to see these uber1337h4xx0rz and micspammers having no lives nowadays.

Speaking of which, I also forgot to mention that I'm currently playing GT2 too but I can't be bothered completing the races there.

There is this 3 lap race on Super Speedway, you get 6000 for winning plus a Honda car (estate) which you can sell... When I was 8 I stayed up doing that race til 4am... Just to saave up for the XJ220 :D
 
14 with G25 evolution playseat, played all GT's and turning 15 on July 31st
 
This looks like a familiar topic... just with an added question. But I guess I'll join in anyways. I'm 15, played GT1 when it came out, and all the other GT games. And what the heck is s DS3? Is that another wheel? I use the controller thing. Not sure what it's called though. I just say PS3 controller.
 
This looks like a familiar topic... just with an added question. But I guess I'll join in anyways. I'm 15, played GT1 when it came out, and all the other GT games. And what the heck is s DS3? Is that another wheel? I use the controller thing. Not sure what it's called though. I just say PS3 controller.

DS3 is short for DualShock 3, the official PlayStation 3 controller.
 
17 and I hardly get beat ;)
 
I may be 22, but I've never driven a real car in my life so I'm kinda in the same ball park as you young'uns....

DFGT user here
 
I'm 14 and I've got a Fanatec Carrera, the first GT game I played was GT2 in 2001 or so (can't remember much) and I've been hooked ever since.
 
12 years, 13 in two months.
Use mostly ds3, have a Driving force GT
Psn: luffe98

Win some, lose some
 
I'm 14, I got a DFGT just for GT5. I've played every GT except for 5 Prologue and Portable. GT'ing since I was 4.
 
18 in 1 month.
Playing since GT1.
Currently using sixaxis, hopefully will buy a wheel (G27 or TS500RS) this week if I can find one in my country.

Also, there is a topic called "How old are you and how long have you been playing GT" or something, just sayin'.
 
13 here

doesnt stop me from loving GT though
Edit: Forgot to mention dont have wheel
 
Last edited:
Rayzor
I'm 14 too but I don't have a wheel unfortunately. :ouch: Hope to get one soon though!

I played GT1 in 2000-2001 when my uncle bought it for me when my family visited him. I loooooooved it and clocked hours on the game. Great to see more younger racers. Everyone I know plays the generic and boring CoD games and doesn't know the next thing about racing or cars.

I'm 15 and have been playing Gran Turismo since I was four, but I don't see any problems with Call of Duty. If you see someone being a jerk, just get in a different room, but that's just my opinion. I have 2 DFGTs by the way 👍.
 
14, with a DFGT 👍 Been playing Gran Turismo since 2002 (?) and I own all of the main series, as well as GT5:Prologue :)
 
15, own a DFGT, been playing since 2005. It's fun to remember the days of being 9 years old and trying to sneak in some morning GT4 (kinda hard to do when you're in a one-room motel)
 
I'm 17 now and own a GT force, though I mostly use a DS3 in driving a car. :)
 
GT_Prologue5
15, own a DFGT, been playing since 2005. It's fun to remember the days of being 9 years old and trying to sneak in some morning GT4 (kinda hard to do when you're in a one-room motel)

I do that all the time. I wake up at 4:00 AM in the morning just to get on GT5. It's pretty easy for me because I have a 2
story house.
 
Back