Anyone Gold the seasonal events Sti10?

• Thread starter yukes
  • 281 comments
Bring on some more expert races there cool. Aint that hard really..any1 know when the next drift tournys start ?

I found that the 1st turn @ laguna can make or break this challenge.
I used a tune from here to help turn easier, tried a few times and made it.
These expert challenge series is great though, I can't wait for the new ones should PD decides to make more :)

They should do one expert challenge a week, that would keep GT5 interesting.

i try my best but still have 2 second lag between the first AI.

my lap time:
1 1'36''5
2 1'35''5
3 1'35''8
4 1'36''1
5 1'35''9

how to set the sti10?

Ditto here ! I can't seem to get the right set up on this one myself !

Day after day, hour after hour I try this race. Sometimes closer, sometimes further, most times I restart after about 2 laps. I'm at the point that it haunts my dreams. This race, it is my nemesis. I find myself using Greycap's tune as it gets me the closest to the victory but I cannot for the life of me win. I guess I need to watch some YouTube videos of victory and learn what the hell I need to do.

I did it on a stock turbo.. I wonder if you guys having problems don't have the car fully upgraded and always have a fresh oil change? Something to check I guess.

Finally finished first . My time was 8:00:XXX
Used ugabugaz's tune ( thank you man ) , but changed torque distribution to 40:60
As reward I recieved Mazda 787B

I've been trying this one, at least a few hours a week since it came out, and I only just got it today. Used Greycap's tune, with Mid range turbo, and a top speed of 220km/h. After so many weeks of trying, and failing by under a second (even with cutting corners), I went and bought a new Impreza today, pumped it up, and used the restart until I finally got it. In the final try, I would have passed the GT-R on the final corner, but decided to ram it instead, and won by over 3.5 seconds. In the end, my car actually had 397hp.

This has been the most frustrating part of GT5, by far, but damn did it ever feel good to get that ticket.

Back