Anyone seen Fast and the Furious

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flying Piggy
  • 62 comments
  • 2,741 views
Messages
11
And have you noticed that the first street race started that the chinese or japanese dude was playing GT2 and driving a Honda Integra.

-Flying Piggy
 
It was indeed a 3000GT. Question is, why was he being so active on the joypad when a) he was on Test Course and b) all he was doing was steering right and crashing?

A further question is why, when there's a flashy internal mechanicals CGI sequence of "whoever Vin Diesel plays"'s car - and RX-7 - do we see a piston?

More questions occur like: Who hasn't (:D)? Why is this in a GT3 forum, when it's crap film/GT2 related? And why are so few people able to tell the difference between a Chinese man and a Japanese man?
 
actually i think he was on HSR. the banking on HSR insnt as steep as TC's.
 
I'll take your word for it. I'm not actively going to watch that film again to prove/disprove it :D
 
dont mind me saying this but i kinda like F&F. i'm hopefully gonna reserve 2F2F on either vid or DVD.
 
What's the Fast and the Furious ?
 
Originally posted by Flying Piggy
And have you noticed that the first street race started that the chinese or japanese dude was playing GT2 and driving a Honda Integra.

-Flying Piggy

nah dude!
it wasnt a integra or a 3000gt
it was a white civic coupe

fatf is GHEY
its so fkn cheesy..

couldnt even be bothered to watch 2f2f...

disapointing really...
:( :( :(
 
Originally posted by Famine
It was indeed a 3000GT. Question is, why was he being so active on the joypad when a) he was on Test Course and b) all he was doing was steering right and crashing?


The guy in fast and the furious that was playing Gran Turismo 1. In Gran Turismo 1 he was driving a Green Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo. And he was on High Speed Ring.

God, you'll need to pay attention.
 
oh, my bad
i thought you meant the car that HE WAS ACTUALLY DRIVING...
damn cant even read anymore..
its to damned early in the morning for me...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I forgot what car he was driving. I know Ja Rule was in the Red and yellow Integra. Brian was in the Eclipse and Dom was in the RX7. I forgot. I haven't seen that movie in ages. I just know some parts.
 
there ok movies because of a) chicks b) cars but mainly the chicks hehe :p
 
yeah i wonder why so many put it down as such a terrible movie, i know it ain't that good either, but some people here smash it because they hear others doing it and don't want to be left out.(when they probably enjoyed it)

as for me i saw both and i think they are ok but not great.

(yeah i tooo think the girls were the best parts of both of them :D damn!!!)
 
Originally posted by Famine
......A further question is why, when there's a flashy internal mechanicals CGI sequence of "whoever Vin Diesel plays"'s car - and RX-7 - do we see a piston?.....

actuall, if you pause it right, you don't see a pistion. I paused it at for amoment cause I accendentally hit pause and it showed a rotor. they did put a rotary engine in it, the makers know what they are doing.........to an extent.
 
First, BS on the its GT1 not GT2. It definately was Test Course. I played GT1 for a very short time cuz it sucked so bad. However I was very wrong on the car, I thought it was a Supra. Maybe it was the TRD3000GT (Supra w/ a VR4 Spoiler)? And yes I cant wait for 2 Fast to come out. The first one was alright.... but the 2nd one rocks on top.
 
I saw that is was GT2 on test track, but my TV is 19" so I couldn't tell what car it was.
 
I always thought the car was white...but then again I saw this movie ages ago.
 
Now I'm going to actually see the movie to see whether it's HSR or TC, which game (GT1 or GT2), and which car he was "driving".

Maybe not.
 
my bid is on GT2, 3000gt....as for course, I don't know, but I highly doubt that it was test course....
 
Banked corner tracks:

GT1
High Speed Ring
Test Course

GT2:
High Speed Ring
Test Course
Red Rock Valley
 
Why do you guys even care what some dumbass ricer did in a video game or what he was driving while doing it
 
Originally posted by zeroly32
Why do you guys even care what some dumbass ricer did in a video game or what he was driving while doing it

because we're dumb enough to be on a message board for a video game:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Famine
And why are so few people able to tell the difference between a Chinese man and a Japanese man?

Cause to the rest of us it 's like telling the difference between Someone Irish or someone German.
 
I'm a white, English (bits of Welsh, but nothing more exotic, going back 1000 years) male... But I can spot the difference...
 
Originally posted by Famine
I'm a white, English (bits of Welsh, but nothing more exotic, going back 1000 years) male... But I can spot the difference...

LOL!
im suuuure you can
;) ;) ;)

ahahha
j/k

im pretty much 97% asain, and i still cant spot the difference!

LOL
jokes

they DO have their differences
 
I get in trouble when you throw in Nepalese, Tibetan and Korean though... :D

I take an interest in Japanese things - I keep bonsai trees, when I eat with chopsticks I do it the Japanese way (unless I'm in a Chinese restaurant - then I do it the Chinese way), Sake is a fun evening, and I spent a couple of years learning Japanese. I guess it helps me a little in that respect...

Or maybe not... :D
 
Who says they all look the same ?
rs0184.jpg


:lol: ;)
 
Back