Anyone seen Fast and the Furious

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flying Piggy
  • 62 comments
  • 2,741 views
[/IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Ghost\My Documents\My Pictures\rs0184.jpg[/IMG]

where is tat guy looking at??
:confused: :confused:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Originally posted by jcole
Who says they all look the same ?
rs0184.jpg


:lol: ;)

dude or very right
 
:lol: Heh.

Uh, and the guy wasn't really a ricer...but I guess that car would've been better off a "show" car and not racing because of all the video crap in there.
 
speaking of the fast an the furious...
can any one tell me if this originally was a scene from the movie?
 

Attachments

  • tfatf_civic_no_lose.jpg
    tfatf_civic_no_lose.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 68
When me and my buddies went to see that movie, people around us were getting creeped out cause we were laughing at all the lame cheezy remarks. When he says "More than you can afford pal, FERRARI" we busted guts laughing so hard.
 
what was real funny about that movie was that guy paul walkers car{Must-*****y?}.he blew the passenger floor out of the car and toasted the motor,yet Vin gets in the passenger seat with no problems and then we see the car doing 90+ getting away from the cops.
 
LOL!
that movie was screwy!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT MADE THE FLOOR PANEL FALL OUT??
:confused: :confused: :confused:
 
i think it was the race scene.he was going so fast trying to beat vin diesel's character,the g-force ripped the passenger floorpan out
 
okay if these cars are supposed to be fast as hell, how come that scene lasted like 40 sec.?
 
...adrenaline makes everything slower. duh! lol jp. but yea it does, like pulling off a wheelie on a go ped and holding it at 24 mph :p
 
for those whoont know... a goped is s push scooter, with funky colors, smal uprgrdeable engines that go decent speeds for 600$
 
You guys ever notice how the supervisor cop or whatever is talking about the Eclipse, and he says "That was an $80,000 piece of equipment" or something... WHAT ABOUT THAT CAR WAS WORTH $80,000? I mean come on, I know that nitrous bottle with the subwoofer in it didn't cost any $10,000 .... :odd:
 
Those neon green lights and stickers are very hard to come by you know:p :lol:i mean that's it he says without Nos his car topped out at 140 and a stock eclipse tops out at 130 so no big difference there
 
Originally posted by bmwx
You guys ever notice how the supervisor cop or whatever is talking about the Eclipse, and he says "That was an $80,000 piece of equipment" or something... WHAT ABOUT THAT CAR WAS WORTH $80,000? I mean come on, I know that nitrous bottle with the subwoofer in it didn't cost any $10,000 .... :odd:

God u must know next to nothing about cars... It costs lots of money to make a car fast, and god his car was fast. Did you see the different colors in the engine, thats like 70 HP right there. And the lack of paint on the hood adds speed through massive weight redux. And OMG all those decals... that guy must have been pushing like 4.5 quarters. And we cant forget the green fast paint. 4.3 max. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
Floor panels DON'T fall out of cars...unless they are glued together with PVA glue or something. That was just an added effect to emphasize how "hard" he was trying...I guess. :|
 
Originally posted by azndrifter318
okay if these cars are supposed to be fast as hell, how come that scene lasted like 40 sec.?

i think it was meant to be a FULL MILE DRAG..

but it still dosent explain why it took so damn LONG!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

god damn i hated that movie!
 
Originally posted by 2005McLarenF1
God u must know next to nothing about cars... It costs lots of money to make a car fast, and god his car was fast. Did you see the different colors in the engine, thats like 70 HP right there. And the lack of paint on the hood adds speed through massive weight redux. And OMG all those decals... that guy must have been pushing like 4.5 quarters. And we cant forget the green fast paint. 4.3 max. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah I'll bet he had to import it all from Japan too, the American made stickers aren't compatible with Japanese cars.
 
Originally posted by Famine
It was indeed a 3000GT. Question is, why was he being so active on the joypad when a) he was on Test Course and b) all he was doing was steering right and crashing?

A further question is why, when there's a flashy internal mechanicals CGI sequence of "whoever Vin Diesel plays"'s car - and RX-7 - do we see a piston?

More questions occur like: Who hasn't (:D)? Why is this in a GT3 forum, when it's crap film/GT2 related? And why are so few people able to tell the difference between a Chinese man and a Japanese man?


No, its not a piston. I thought so too. I watched the extra stuff on the FNF DVD and I saw when they were creating the CGI and it showed 3 rotors before they added the rest of the effects that mask its appearance. Good graphics, crappy movie.....
 
Ah - now you see I just watched it on Sky, because I was too damn lazy to go across the room to pick the remote up and change it.

As an aside, why do women always leave TV remotes on top of the TV? I mean "Remote control" means "Control from a distance" - kinda farts in the face of the purpose if you have to go to the TV to get it...
 
Originally posted by LancerEVO5
No, its not a piston. I thought so too. I watched the extra stuff on the FNF DVD and I saw when they were creating the CGI and it showed 3 rotors before they added the rest of the effects that mask its appearance. Good graphics, crappy movie.....

rx7s are only TWO ROTORS

arent they?
 
Originally posted by Famine
It was indeed a 3000GT. Question is, why was he being so active on the joypad when a) he was on Test Course and b) all he was doing was steering right and crashing?

A further question is why, when there's a flashy internal mechanicals CGI sequence of "whoever Vin Diesel plays"'s car - and RX-7 - do we see a piston?

More questions occur like: Who hasn't (:D)? Why is this in a GT3 forum, when it's crap film/GT2 related? And why are so few people able to tell the difference between a Chinese man and a Japanese man?

I agree hideous movie (shudder)....the second one isnt much better. Overall they let the Japenese performance community down.
 
Originally posted by Gt3iSaLlIc
I always thought they were single Rotor 13B's. But what do i know??.

:lol:

Yeah, aren't the 20Bs two rotors or three? Or something? Quick, dial 1900-Mazkid!
 
Originally posted by bmwx
You guys ever notice how the supervisor cop or whatever is talking about the Eclipse, and he says "That was an $80,000 piece of equipment" or something... WHAT ABOUT THAT CAR WAS WORTH $80,000? I mean come on, I know that nitrous bottle with the subwoofer in it didn't cost any $10,000 .... :odd:

That Stand Alone fuel management system.

:D
 
Back