[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
yo new member of the team here just makin ma lil few cents known howdy dudes cant wait to drift with some of you so i can learn more from you guys hehe happy sliding

yeah the lag was insane. as soon as you got out of the pits, i saw your car flying around the track. haha. wish we coulda gotten a few runs in before you lagged out =/

me, slyd and getto had a good session goin. same thing tomorrow guys?

yeah the lag was insane. as soon as you got out of the pits, i saw your car flying around the track. haha. wish we coulda gotten a few runs in before you lagged out =/

me, slyd and getto had a good session goin. same thing tomorrow guys?

Yup lets try n get some pics this time :D

Send me the replays which you think contains insane video clips worthy to include in our little project. How to below:

On GT5
1) GT Mode --> Replay Theater
2) Highlight desired replay on the list
3) Press <green triangle button> on DS3
4) Press <Export to Save Data>
5) Press <Yes>

On PS3 XMB menu
1) Game --> Saved Data Utility
2) Look for "Gran Turismo 5: Replay" (or similar)
3) Highlight the object
4) Press <green triangle button> on DS3
5) Press <copy>
6) Choose "USB Device" (or similar) to copy to your USB drive.

On PC
1) Open USB drive
2) Saved replay folder is located on sub-folder PS3\SAVEDATA\BCUS99114-RPL001 (or similar)
3) Zip the folder and email to me. (I'll PM you my avholic email addr when needed)

If it's too complicated, never mind :D

Send me the replays which you think contains insane video clips worthy to include in our little project. How to below:

On GT5
1) GT Mode --> Replay Theater
2) Highlight desired replay on the list
3) Press <green triangle button> on DS3
4) Press <Export to Save Data>
5) Press <Yes>

On PS3 XMB menu
1) Game --> Saved Data Utility
2) Look for "Gran Turismo 5: Replay" (or similar)
3) Highlight the object
4) Press <green triangle button> on DS3
5) Press <copy>
6) Choose "USB Device" (or similar) to copy to your USB drive.

On PC
1) Open USB drive
2) Saved replay folder is located on sub-folder PS3\SAVEDATA\BCUS99114-RPL001 (or similar)
3) Zip the folder and email to me. (I'll PM you my avholic email addr when needed)

If it's too complicated, never mind :D

hahha finally someone made this accesible lol my lil bro is going to college for vidoe and web design and i been wanting him to practice makin me some drift vids now i know how to send em to him ahah and yea we def gotta get some more footage tonight, imma hop on now but its 4 am est right now so if anyones on for a sesh lemme no.. oh and by the way go and watch battlefield la that movie rocks so much

Hi Guys, decided to start DeadSpace 2 yesterday. But im up for a session tonight; its friday, my bag o greens is filled to the rim, and i havent drifted for about 3 weeks. Thats bound to result in epic fails!

See you guys tonight

Hey, Jwalker and getto looks like things are going great for you guys. continue the good work fellas we need to drift sometime

Let me know what you think. Youtube somehow ruined the aspect ratio. The AVI file was fine.

Edit: Loaded to VIMEO in case better.

Edit: Youtube aspect ratio fixed.

Last edited:
avholic
Let me know what you think. Youtube somehow ruined the aspect ratio. The AVI file was fine.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffunA0yIM3A">YouTube Link</a>

Will watch as soon as I get home.

that was pretty sick man, but i feel like we should get more variation between tracks and cars and stuff.

it was really good so far though

Me, and my team, would like to arrange a D1 tandem battle against your team, so tell me the time you can arrange your team to do it with us. We will decide the course, or courses later, if you accept this battle.

It's pretty nice. I would go with JWalker and say there needs to be a few more tracks involved. Also I subscribed to the Team Apex youtube.

that was pretty sick man, but i feel like we should get more variation between tracks and cars and stuff.

it was really good so far though

Thanks, no one sent me replays so far :sly: and that's the only saved session/replay I have with APX :guilty: --> an unrehearsed session.

(tbh, that was also the first time I drifted the 180SX w/ Rayy's tune, practiced for 30 mins, then recorded our session LOL)

I agree, we need more stunts, variations, etc.

Thanks, no one sent me replays so far :sly: and that's the only saved session/replay I have with APX :guilty: --> an unrehearsed session.

(tbh, that was also the first time I drifted the 180SX w/ Rayy's tune, practiced for 30 mins, then recorded our session LOL)

I agree, we need more stunts, variations, etc.

Haha. I kinda forgot to send you a replay :[

Me, and my team, would like to arrange a D1 tandem battle against your team, so tell me the time you can arrange your team to do it with us. We will decide the course, or courses later, if you accept this battle.

Hmm. This is a maybe. I'll see if the team wants to do it.

hmm, a d1 tandem battle could be fun. im down if everyone else wants to

i'll be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to get some footage for a movie ;)

hmm, a d1 tandem battle could be fun. im down if everyone else wants to

i'll be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to get some footage for a movie ;)

avholic and I are on right now. People on the team may join so we could get a clip :]

words cannot express how aweful i was drifting tonight....haha. hopefully we can have a cleaner lobby tomorrow. btw, how come you guys didnt have your mics in?

I was drifting terrible too tbh. We got used to silent drifting (no talking just screeching). Our peace was disrupted when getto's other friend joined :)

The scars reflect how terrible we were

5545281225_d459f001b4_z.jpg

Walker dude, It's crook aka. SCS Onevia.
Hit me up if your still recruiting :)
we always have room for a fellow forza drifter ;) hit us up on gt5 and we'll get slidin

wow that picture is actually really good! the scars give it a grassroots feel. gotta love it 👍

Latest Posts

Back