ArATh0rN's Album -- Citroen 2CV & (not against xD) Saleen S7 Update!!

• Thread starter Arathorn
  • 413 comments
The Viper is very well captured on that shot.

Are those stock rims?

Crap, it only had one shot posted when I commented.

The ones I prefer are 1st and 4th, specially 4th.
I really like how bright the colors look and the detail of the headlight up-close.

Lovely shots Ara, you have captured the car brilliantly. I really like the light and colour of the fourth one. Very nice angles as always, look forward to more. 👍

Cool Viper shots IMO!!! Some great angles U have there!! The 4th shot is crazy, nice done:tup:

The Viper is very well captured on that shot.

Are those stock rims?

Mmmm, I think yes, I don't remember to change them...

Thanks for your 2 comments 👍

Ohh... and Viper in snow. I fear for the Driver's safety;):D Good update Arathorn.

The driver really finished with headache, because the wall hitting :lol: You are ways welcome :)

Lovely shots Ara, you have captured the car brilliantly. I really like the light and colour of the fourth one. Very nice angles as always, look forward to more. 👍

The 4th is the only one I modified the contrast, I thought it was a good pic to do. Thank you.

Cool Viper shots IMO!!! Some great angles U have there!! The 4th shot is crazy, nice done:tup:

Thanks, king of the vs :lol:

A viper driven on snow lol. You're getting crazy man hahaha. I had a entry for foromierda anyway, but my pc died so I couldn't send it. Really, it doesn't matter...

Salu2.alexwrc

I love the 2nd shot, because it is funny to see a Viper on a snow rally track.
It wasn't funny to drive, really :lol: Thank for you visit

I must say you've captured that viper nicely, especially the fourth.
Thanks, the fourth was edited to look a bit better :)

A viper driven on snow lol. You're getting crazy man hahaha. I had a entry for foromierda anyway, but my pc died so I couldn't send it. Really, it doesn't matter...

Salu2.alexwrc
It matters, of course :scared: I spect you had fixed it well... 👍

like the 4th shot cool update
Thanks

New update with one of my favourite cars, I think I choosed the wrong color to do photos, but I love his driving :)

I don't know why it remembers me the Taxi driver Evos again! lol. I like the variety of styles you've performed in this batch. To be completly uneditted I think they are very good. The 5th one could have been a great choice in terms of lights, but your final entry is interesting too. In fact I voted for it so... :)

Salu2.alexwrc

Nice work with the Evo Ara, it really goes to show that you don't need to edit your shots to make them look good.
You have a nice range of shots, all very well captured. Keep it up. 👍

i love these latest updates. sorry havent been around here for a while, i really regret it. but the last viper pic is great!! and so are the evos. i love the one where it's chasing the 3000gt and the one in the phototravel ones. well done man! i was wondering if maybe you would let me edit one of your shots one day.

I don't know why it remembers me the Taxi driver Evos again! lol. I like the variety of styles you've performed in this batch. To be completly uneditted I think they are very good. The 5th one could have been a great choice in terms of lights, but your final entry is interesting too. In fact I voted for it so... :)

Salu2.alexwrc
And I thank you, the competition isn't going good for me :indiff: Really is a "compilation" of pics already done, I have no much time to try with a new style...

Nice work with the Evo Ara, it really goes to show that you don't need to edit your shots to make them look good.
You have a nice range of shots, all very well captured. Keep it up. 👍
:dopey: :dopey: +1 in carism for me :lol: Thanks for visit.

i love these latest updates. sorry havent been around here for a while, i really regret it. but the last viper pic is great!! and so are the evos. i love the one where it's chasing the 3000gt and the one in the phototravel ones. well done man! i was wondering if maybe you would let me edit one of your shots one day.
What?? You can edit my pics when you want and in the way you want, of course!!! :cheers:
Even you and alex could do a competition to see who of you both can do the better work 💡 :rolleyes:

i agree with alex. most of them have pretty good angles though. specially the first one, the third and the fifth one. but like alex said, the cobra sideways has to be the best of them.

The Cobra by sideways seems to be the coolest of the batch. There are some options to choose btw :D

Salu2.alexwrc
I had 5 or 6 options to send for the competition, and finally I choosed the worst... But the next will be different, you will vote for it :D

If that was a Shelby Mustang being chased by the Charger it would be perfect:D (a la Bullit).
The remember to do the pic was Driver (the PSOne game). Thank for your comment 👍

i agree with alex. most of them have pretty good angles though. specially the first one, the third and the fifth one. but like alex said, the cobra sideways has to be the best of them.
Thanks, I'm still trying new angles to compensate the non-editing style :)

BTW, no-one of you have entered a comment about the the first Nords curve's panoramic photo, I liked it the most :indiff:

I think both Cobra shots at phototravel are the best
some other shots have nice angles except those two super wide angles shots

The Audi shots are wild!!!
Just look at the 6th one from the last set of thumbs, what a camera dude!!!
Well done:D

http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1070cx7.jpg this is insane!
i can't believe i missed that one. i always thought i've seen pretty much everything the nord evil has to offer, guess not. it's a very big place after all.
the lighting and the crisp detail of the pic is just very un-gt4 like if you know what i mean. the new batch is quite awesome too!! i'm also trying to experiment with the gt4 camera because i dont know how to do angled radial blurs and stuff like that. so i try and experiment with the focus and the shutter speeds and stuff. the RUF and the audi batch has some insane action to them! it's crazy. specially the 5th audi thumb, and 1st, 3rd and fourth RUF pic, with the backfire and the focus like that, it looks as if it were thrusted up with a big giant jet engine! keep this up arathorn! and expect a remake from me one day.

The Audi shots are wild!!!
Just look at the 6th one from the last set of thumbs, what a camera dude!!!
Well done:D
I was crazy... :lol: I have to do things like that because to compensate my non-edited photos :D Thanks for your visit!

http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1070cx7.jpg this is insane!
i can't believe i missed that one. i always thought i've seen pretty much everything the nord evil has to offer, guess not. it's a very big place after all.
the lighting and the crisp detail of the pic is just very un-gt4 like if you know what i mean. the new batch is quite awesome too!! i'm also trying to experiment with the gt4 camera because i dont know how to do angled radial blurs and stuff like that. so i try and experiment with the focus and the shutter speeds and stuff. the RUF and the audi batch has some insane action to them! it's crazy. specially the 5th audi thumb, and 1st, 3rd and fourth RUF pic, with the backfire and the focus like that, it looks as if it were thrusted up with a big giant jet engine! keep this up arathorn! and expect a remake from me one day.
I don't know what you mean, really :dunce:
Don't mind about some pics, like I said to Nuno... And the day I see my photos in your gallery will be the biggest honor for me :sly: :cheers:

Cool pics man. I think you have used the best photo for the foromierda competition.

Some interesting angles in the R8 batch, like two last ones. It's a shame we have to angle 90º our neck to see your work, it's a hard requeriment actually lol.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks. When I was doing the phototravel ones, I thought: "a pic I've never seen..." And I tried to do a photo in what the reflection was the real car :lol: But the camera only turns 90 degree... :indiff:

Well, now a quick update, I expect you like it!!

Back