ArATh0rN's Album -- Citroen 2CV & (not against xD) Saleen S7 Update!!

• Thread starter Arathorn
  • 413 comments
that side by side pic on the last post is amazing. man you're tempting me to do another remix of one of your shots!

Thanks for your support jgda9rs!!

This is my last anniversary update, my bests shots of the first year in GTP. Thank you for watching and stay tune!! :D

Many different photos you have here. A bunch of them are good, in fact I chopper them lol. The McLaren F1 is probably the best uneditted photo I can remember now, it almost doesn't need levels change.

The ZZII at NY was also the best photo at NY, till Sejtur cracked everything. I dislike the red version fitting those weird rims, but the 1st angle is a great one imo, only the geometry of the composition could be modified to do not cut the bridge with the car and so on.

Salu2.alexwrc

Damn, you really take awesome photos!

Most of these I knew, but they still look great.
My favorites are the M3 GTR in Tsukuba Wet, the McLaren F1 side shot, the Ruf battle in Opera Paris, the Vanquish V12 with the blur, the RUF on phototravel (can't remember the name), which was the shot that inspired me to do the Prelude on that location I used in the tournament, it's just beautiful, And the TKaira NY phototravel and the last of your update.

You should really enter more competitions, you'd do well for sure. šŸ‘

Many different photos you have here. A bunch of them are good, in fact I chopper them lol. The McLaren F1 is probably the best uneditted photo I can remember now, it almost doesn't need levels change.

The ZZII at NY was also the best photo at NY, till Sejtur cracked everything. I dislike the red version fitting those weird rims, but the 1st angle is a great one imo, only the geometry of the composition could be modified to do not cut the bridge with the car and so on.

Salu2.alexwrc
Mmm, many words to say... First, I love that McLaren F1 shot, and I have to say it is the un-editted one, cause the autocontrast do nothing :lol: BTW, This week is about our best un-editted, and I have had a hard choice between this and the 206 shot... What do you think? :ouch:

Second, I had to use that red ZZII for the un-editted competition. And about the first shot, I tried not to cut the bridge, but when was moving the camera or the car, I didn't like the light or reflections.

Thanks for your support.

Sick! the audi TT is just something different, same goes with all the other photos.
That is what alexwrc said when he saw that TT shot, you think about the same hehe. Am I tempting you again with those last shots?? :lol:

Damn, you really take awesome photos!

Most of these I knew, but they still look great.
My favorites are the M3 GTR in Tsukuba Wet, the McLaren F1 side shot, the Ruf battle in Opera Paris, the Vanquish V12 with the blur, the RUF on phototravel (can't remember the name), which was the shot that inspired me to do the Prelude on that location I used in the tournament, it's just beautiful, And the TKaira NY phototravel and the last of your update.

You should really enter more competitions, you'd do well for sure. šŸ‘
Yeah, them were my fisrt shots, it's nice you remember them, I'm very happy , really!!

But I re-leveled them as a tribute, I still will search for the most beatiful GT4 shot (or the most original at least...). Thanks for visit my gallery!!

PD: who will do the 400th post?? I guess....

I love the pictures in your last update!!
Can you tell me wich car is that? :embarrassed: It looks a little like a Koenigsegg. XD

Edit: Nevermind.. I think the red one is a Tommy Kaira?

Oh, freaking 400th post... :lol:

Yeah, it's a Tommy Kaira ZZII... Welcome to GTP and thanks for your comment!

New shots... after the exams!! :ill:

Great shots Arathorn!šŸ‘, the evo ones are superbly clean and well positioned:tup:
I love the angles and mood of the last 2 pontiac shots as well:tup:

Good luck with your exams!šŸ‘

cheers

Tommi:D

Thank you all for visit, looking for the best un-editted shot as always!! :D

Some of the 330i, for the H2H competition... Beauty side of course :sly:

I like the fourth and fifth pictures the best. I think those have some potential with some editing.šŸ‘
BTW, very nice Evo pics! and I really like the cuda v.s Shelby pic.šŸ‘

man i love those shots!!! how did you manage to get the lancer so clean like that ? the solstice is like a shot during a street race or something. great work with the 330i as well. but the second lancer shot is just something very very different, i dont think i've seen anything like it before here. it's very artistic. well done !

I know with some editing they would look better, but this is an (almost) uneditted gallery :)

Thanks jgda9rs, when I did the Mitsu shots I liked them, but when I saw in the computer I get annoyed, and I tought I finally found the perfect shot, but now I don't believe (but it was close :lol:).

Nice batch Arathorn ... the Saleen braking lock is quite sexy
3rd&4th 2CV are quite interesting as well

I agree with what franz said, this is a great set:tup:, My favourites are the 2nd & 4th 2CV shots - even though I hate the car, I love the 1st, 3rd and 5th shots too:tup:

thanks

Tommi:)

the fourth ccv pic is pure art!!! it's such a brilliant piece. i dont know how you pulled that one off, the wheelie is quite awesome as well. a bit funny actually. i also like the 3rd and 6th saleen photo. brilliant work all around!

Hey people! Sorry for the delay, I read you but I didn't thank you! I still give my votes in the competitions, and I'll be back soon with a gallery of GT5's photomode.

Thank you again!

Back