ArATh0rN's Album -- Citroen 2CV & (not against xD) Saleen S7 Update!!

• Thread starter Arathorn
  • 413 comments
1st shot is awesome, I love the way the glares merge together almost like fire (especially with those great reflections on the sides), and with the Peugeot badge stuck between them.

Very nice indeed. 👍

Nice shots! I like the first Legacy picture, it makes it look like theres a lot of excitement in the car. Check out my gallery sometime, link on my sig.:)

EDIT: I saw other shots of yours and they are awesome! They show a lot of actions, great job!

Good combination of colors! I think LeMans need a very specific kind of car painting when you are not going to edit the photos. So, you made a very harmonic update actually.

The spectacular 1st one is the best choice to enter the comp indeed.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks both, but sadly the voting people doesn't think like you... :S

I choosed the rarest colour for the car, I liked it :)

Alex, what about the 206 update? I want to know your opinion...

I like the last shot Arathorn, anyway it is good to see you are still carrying on with your Photomode work as always.

wow! the flare on the first peugeot pic makes it look so mean! and i love these subaru set. very cool angle on the 2nd and the third pic. i still gotta get around posting that remake i did of one of your photos. don't worry man, i'll do it soon.

You like to know my opinion huh? :sly:

I preffer the 1st photo of all of them. The lens glare and some details of the body are good to see in a uneditted photo. The rest of them are difficult to evaluate, close cameras and dark tracks don't help to avoid bad texturing and low contrast.

Take a look to the Tangled's entry in the 112 PMC Comp. You'll see a masterpiece of Cobra photographing.

Salu2.alexwrc

Those shots are very cool Ara, the first is the best imo. I like the third one too, very interesting angle.
The Peugeot shots are also great, especially the first. Great capture of the lights and the silhouette of the car.
Impressive unedited shots as always Ara. Keep it up. 👍

Also, thanks so much for that comment on my Cobra shot alex. Really appreciate that. :)

Another update before holidays.

Only a comment about the 1st, I know it's a very common shot, but... try to do it with the same angle :lol:

Last shot is my personal favorite, I love how the headlights of both cars look side by side. Cool colors too.

Most of them could use some sense of depth and/or speed, they seem a bit 'still'. But all different from each other, which is good. 👍

nice work, i really like the second shot, great angle on that 👍 and i also love the headlights on the last two, great action aswell!

👍

Cool ones. It's not easy to take good photos in a night place :D

Salu2.alexwrc
I choosed the colour carefully, I hope this will finally win in the competition... :)

You did a nice job with the scenery shot.
The 6th picture will look better the cars behind the Skyline were blurred.

Last shot is my personal favorite, I love how the headlights of both cars look side by side. Cool colors too.

Most of them could use some sense of depth and/or speed, they seem a bit 'still'. But all different from each other, which is good. 👍
I will reply you together. If you see my last updates, all pics have very much blurry and look the same, now I wanted to know if I could do nice pics with this style ;)

In the 6th, 90% of the people here had done what you have said, and I'm always trying to be different :sly:

nice work, i really like the second shot, great angle on that 👍 and i also love the headlights on the last two, great action aswell!

👍
Thanks for your comment, the 2nd would look better without that crapy headlight...

NEWS

July 22 I will do 2 years here, and I want to do a really special update, but I will be in holidays so... You and me have to wait :)

Those shots are great:tup: especially the last one which shows two ledgendary rivals head to head:D
I look forward to you next updates:D

cheers

Tommi

Some great shots. 👍

The third and last are my favorite from this update.
You've caught the angles just right for the headlights to work to thier full effect.

another awesome update from you! it's always a pleasure coming here to visit your gallery. i'm gonna start work on the remix now, well, start again since i've screwed up the last one. expect a few this week.

sorry for not stopping by at your gallery arathorn. i realy love your stock photos. would be cool to do a remixxx. but i can`t. keep it up. 👍

Thank you all, really!! It's nice to come back and read so many replies :D Sadly my pic didn't pass the cut (:irked:)

Well, I promised a special update, but I don't have much time, so I decided to do a remix of my own pics, the most emotive and special to me, even if it's a bit bad (have them own story too :lol:). All re-leveled, some have contrast or saturation re-defined and resized.

Don't be too hard in your commentaries :scared: :D

i love the second and the last pic. the second one actually reminds me of an old update i did, with a similar angle (if not almost exact) and same location as well, back when i first started using gimp. i love the lowdown angle of the last shot as well. very aggressive and the reflections on the wet road are awesome. seeing some editted photos in your gallery is a bit weird, and i mean it in a good way. it's just something i'm not used to. maybe we can see some motion blur here someday ? :D keep bringing the photos man! and glad you liked the remix i did for one of your stock photos.

Thank you TVR&FF and Tommi, I love too that M3 shot :sly:

i love the second and the last pic. the second one actually reminds me of an old update i did, with a similar angle (if not almost exact) and same location as well, back when i first started using gimp. i love the lowdown angle of the last shot as well. very aggressive and the reflections on the wet road are awesome. seeing some editted photos in your gallery is a bit weird, and i mean it in a good way. it's just something i'm not used to. maybe we can see some motion blur here someday ? :D keep bringing the photos man! and glad you liked the remix i did for one of your stock photos.

These are my first shots, between July & October 2005, and I decided to do a tribute make them better looking. So the motion blur is not probably (and I have to learn to apply it first xD).

BTW, I created a panel to post them, but I have to practice with the scissors, because I can't keep it in his original viewing :lol:

pancarta1xx0.png

Back