ArATh0rN's Album -- Citroen 2CV & (not against xD) Saleen S7 Update!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arathorn
  • 413 comments
  • 36,778 views
Awesome last update mate,, The Viper shot looks so clean:tup: Amazing work,, even without editing:tup: Check out my gallery sometimes:D
 
I like the Viper shot Arathorn.
 
THX you all, I only did a level and contrast adjusts, they haven't been cleaned and textures appears very fuzzy... Those was my fisrt pics in GT, not so good :)
 
I haven't had much time, so this is a mini-update, but not bad I think, specially the 1st!! I love it!!

Edit: more pics added :)


 
Do you like the shot or the car? :). As you said, it isn't an overstanding session. A WRC in Las Vegas, a very exotic thinking! haha.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Do you like the shot or the car? :). As you said, it isn't an overstanding session.

Salu2.alexwrc

Both, that pic is one of my favs, I really like it :dunce: The reflections, the light, all...
 
great shots. I like mostly all of them. keep it up
 
Nice Ara. Seems like you had tried some different cameras now. It's hard to do amazing shots in that kind of track imo.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
i like the third and fourth ones.
 
Thank you all for visiting 👍 :)

Alex, you are in truth, Grand Canyon haven't good light and I know, so I played with angles and exposition... Good car to work on, anyways :D

More pics soon...
 
dudes gonna get soaked driving with the top down in the rain! hes gonna be pretty pissed when he realises his stereo is full of water and won't work any more! he'll probably cry when he realises he can't replace it as GT Auto don't sell stereos! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

seriously though great pictures man! check out my gallery some time!
 
I really like the Impreza Rally Car WRC 99 the most.
 
dudes gonna get soaked driving with the top down in the rain! hes gonna be pretty pissed when he realises his stereo is full of water and won't work any more! he'll probably cry when he realises he can't replace it as GT Auto don't sell stereos! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

seriously though great pictures man! check out my gallery some time!

Ha ha ha, yeah, after the race he told me it, but I said the engine's sound was a good music :lol: Thanks for visiting!!

I really like the Impreza Rally Car WRC 99 the most.

As I said, that isn't the best circuit, but the Impreza improve tha pics :)
 
good looking shots, and let me say that the Impreza set is very good, full of action!! Nice cameras also. The Mazda pics are also ok, specially the battle ones. Keep up and thanks for your feeback in my gallery!:)
 
Cool variety of shots one more time. The EV is great without PS! Keep this up.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Awesome shots Ara, you have some skills with the camera in GT4. They are all really impressive. Keep it up. 👍

Check out my gallery if you have time, would like to hear what you think. :)
 
Thanks you all really!! :dopey: I try to keep the originality...

Now its time for a new update, with pics re-leveled and not... Guess what!! :D


 
I love the releveled ones! Quite interesting angles. The unreleveled car is really ugly, puaj, or more :lol:. Btw the last motion blur you catched is absolutely amazing!

Hey, I've just bumped my post, what are you doing?! :grumpy:

PS. :lol::lol:
 
Wow, love those shots Ara. The Skyline ones look really nice and the crazy blur you captured with the Chevy in the last shot, whoa look out. :D Great work. 👍 Maybe I should of stuck to non PS images. Keep it up. :)
 
I love the releveled ones! Quite interesting angles. The unreleveled car is really ugly, puaj, or more :lol:. Btw the last motion blur you catched is absolutely amazing!

Eeehh... Thanks? :scared: It's for the car or the contrast?

Wow, love those shots Ara. The Skyline ones look really nice and the crazy blur you captured with the Chevy in the last shot, whoa look out. :D Great work. 👍 Maybe I should of stuck to non PS images. Keep it up. :)

Thank you for visiting. I know photoshoped images look better, but I still prefer not to modify them...

Nice update 👍

:dopey: :) :D:drool: :sly: ..... :dunce: :lol: Thanks
 
nice update. i like the 3rd skyline shot, though they could have used a little bit more clean up on all of them, but all in all they look great, the camaro looks so mean too!
 
New update after a long time, not very exceptional, but good 👍

DeLorean:




Mini Cooper S:


 
Hey, amazing update. I love it, a high quality in all pics. The angles and EV are great, better than other works imo. You've tried new things, new difficult things and the results are evident!

The use of blur is very cool this time. Don't be afraid and experiment with less zoom in next session to keep improving like now! The background can be help the car a lot!

The last photo remember me the Best Motoring Touge battles a lot. Wow, it's the same camera haha.

Btw I'd like to say you something, a little off topic. I'm startting to be very spiteful with foromierda and other msn users... I've just started a little web about automotive mechanic and design, and only some guys have taken a look to it. Meanwhile, the MS Paint videos, stupic questions and... other ****s, are more interesting than 2 week of hard work and the development of few technical themes, including own design and artwork. I'll make the presentention in my gallery soon, but if you like to check it now, I'm going to send you a PM with the url. (As that people see your gallery, I'm sure they'll read THIS)

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Well, well, well! Wow, whats with all the photographers?
*applaudes*
*is speechless*
*faints*
 
Back