ArATh0rN's Album -- Citroen 2CV & (not against xD) Saleen S7 Update!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arathorn
  • 413 comments
  • 36,778 views
Nice trip Cod_father, you almost have visited more Spain than me :lol:

Thanks TVRFF 👍

Well, let's use this post to make a trial. I haven't noticed I could remove the resolution bar... So I have uploaded a pic never seen before to try it...

 
Leves seems edited, and saturation too one more time! You don't need any PS of MS Paint. Good shot! 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
 
New update, a little tribute to my first car in GT4. There will be more updates of this car, because I'm not happy enough with this... I can't say why... See by yourself.


 
Very nice and clean pics, especially the 2nd row. Good thing about Motegi is the quality of the pics that you shoot there, plus the mix between headlights and sun.
 
Great job Ara! Control of EV... without anymore. I like the different kind of lighting and effects, but I noticed that you doesn't use much the background as part of composition. In a personal opinion, the car is always the same... only composition changes a standard photo to special photo. It would have been more easy to say "ok" lol

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Thanks Diego!

Great job Ara! Control of EV... without anymore. I like the different kind of lighting and effects, but I noticed that you doesn't use much the background as part of composition. In a personal opinion, the car is always the same... only composition changes a standard photo to special photo. It would have been more easy to say "ok" lol

Salu2.alexwrc

I know, my objetive was the car and its shape, the wing, the wheels. Motegi hasn't good backgrounds... I have more pics (as usual), centered in the escenary, but I didn't like them...

I'm going to put one:
 
:D I like the Stingray update, there are some great angles, and I like the third thumb of the civic update - the lighting is great. Super stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:
 
A little update, I was bored again...

- - - - -

PD: ****, I kept them in .jpg!!! :banghead: :banghead:
 
Not bad, but i preffer your non edited style. Civico needs a levels readjust...

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Not bad, but i preffer your non edited style. Civico needs a levels readjust...

Salu2.alexwrc

As we say: "Shoemaker, to your shoes" no? (another Spanish phrase translated literally xD)

instead of...?

Instead of .png or .bmp, .jpg causes bad quality textures... The original edited 300C was better than this...
 
New Civic's pics, this time playing with reflections and light in photomode :)

 
:eek: Last one man, how you did that?? It's awesome, a really good angle! Even without editing levels... :dopey: I'm loving it.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
:eek: Last one man, how you did that?? It's awesome, a really good angle! Even without editing levels... :dopey: I'm loving it.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks, I only thought: What part of this scenary I haven't seen? Easy.

New update, nice enought I think...


 
As we say: "Shoemaker, to your shoes" no? (another Spanish phrase translated literally xD)



Instead of .png or .bmp, .jpg causes bad quality textures... The original edited 300C was better than this...

Keep them in TIFF instead.

Tiff are the best files for high quality.

Nice pics too!
 
6th is excellent, great angle and effect. Overall i like all man, I can't say another thing. Last could look better with a levels treatement, because it has too low contrast without PS editting.

Only in 3rd and 5th, cars are extremely close to frame limit, but if you liked that effect... Since a very personal apreciation, is you'd cropped the car a little in 5th zooming more the camera, you probably had took a different shot (Different way of understanding the composition).

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Nice updates:) How do you like the spyder? I haven't tried that car out yet.
 
Very nice, powerless but stable 👍

I believe one of you was been waiting for this update :rolleyes: :cheers:






Special mention to 5th and 7th :dopey:
 
That update was a great surprise. Your gallery is going better and better, I love your angles and variety capturing interesting details. Great combination of cars and circuits :lol: :lol: Seems you hasn't wasted your time mate... Amazing reflections in 5th and 7th as you say, and all without PS, incredible!

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Thanks!! :dopey:

787 is a photogenic car... And I was not very happy with the Woodone session, but finally it isn't bad I think...

By the way, the Jaguar's number plate is flying!! :lol:
 
New update, variated in style and colors...




Edit: Notice the reflection in 1st, I tried to fix it with different angles and inclinations, but finally it's a bit darky... Maybe editing...
 
Nice update. CLK's shots are very exotic with that background, and last Viperino looks a lot menacing.Great levels as usual 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Thanks Alex!! (Only 1 reply for Viper...:ouch:)

New update, and I really like it!


 
Nice stuff! I like jumps the most, with that spectacular angles.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Very nice updates. I agree with Alex, the jump shots are the best, but all are very nice.
 
Thanks alex and Cod-Father!! But i'm angry with you, because your galleries are eclipsing mine!!! :indiff: (:))

New update after a time, radical cars in small circuits!!





Enjoy!!
 
Back