ARL iRacing

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 580 comments
I have trading paints I don’t have the crew chief or vrs. I have discord the only problem is though I have no mic right now lol the one I use for ps4 doesn’t work. I do I think that will be something I pick up soon like tomorrow so I can communicate lol. Right now I’m using my beats just because the sound is better, but I tried to find drivers and everything for it I wish I could use my phone as my mic and do voice call on my pc and put it through my beats.
Yeah all that's tricky man lol I half ass understand it.....definitely download crew chief even if you can't give voice commands it's still way better at spotting than the iracing in-game 1, vrs is a telemetry tracker for free or subscription for more content but it's really good it has helped me pick up some time just by looking at the different lines to take....also if your doing any races and you need setups for non fixed races just let me know what track and car on discord and I'll shoot it to you if I can find it

Yeah all that's tricky man lol I half ass understand it.....definitely download crew chief even if you can't give voice commands it's still way better at spotting than the iracing in-game 1, vrs is a telemetry tracker for free or subscription for more content but it's really good it has helped me pick up some time just by looking at the different lines to take....also if your doing any races and you need setups for non fixed races just let me know what track and car on discord and I'll shoot it to you if I can find it
Man that’d be awesome I will check those out probably soon vrs has me interested. I could definitely use setups I’m sure after I get done with rookie license and all lol. I’m loving it right now though I wish I wasn’t at work lol my mom has my kids too so I’d have a kid free home today lol

Man that’d be awesome I will check those out probably soon vrs has me interested. I could definitely use setups I’m sure after I get done with rookie license and all lol. I’m loving it right now though I wish I wasn’t at work lol my mom has my kids too so I’d have a kid free home today lol
Lol....no problem at all man, check out the imsa series aswell heri, trappy and myself run that it's been a blast it's alot like our gr3 series here

I'm throwing up a lobby tonight mock/practice race to make sure everything is ready to go. If you are interested please let me know

I’ll come run around with y’all. I’m awful at keeping up with discord and stuff so I apologize for being a big no show there. I see you guys on a lot and am always about to join another room and miss out. But I miss blaming bong rips on jack soooooo. Hopefully I’ll see y’all there.

I’ll come run around with y’all. I’m awful at keeping up with discord and stuff so I apologize for being a big no show there. I see you guys on a lot and am always about to join another room and miss out. But I miss blaming bong rips on jack soooooo. Hopefully I’ll see y’all there.
Lol sounds like me and gtplanet now to an extent....it's all good man I'll have the lobby opening here in a few I just got home

Sorry missed Monday tried to log on couldn't can't get on decord, logged out of decord when I log back site not there the one I see is the one that DP is on no reflex or arl

Sorry missed Monday tried to log on couldn't can't get on decord, logged out of decord when I log back site not there the one I see is the one that DP is on no reflex or arl
No worries man we will get it sorted out I had problems with discord when I first got on it too. I'll see if I can figure it out from my end today and see if there's something going on with the channel

Screenshot_20200826-082532_iR Forum.jpg
Bathurst 1000 is coming up if your interested in running let me know so I an get you added to the list

Back