ARL iRacing

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 580 comments
GTE and lmp2 teams kicked some ass at Petit le man lmp2 p7 and GTE p2 in the 4th split, this is a first for us to get a top 10 let alone a podium. Check out falcons live stream if you get a chance!
Screenshot_20201005-141352_iR Forum.jpg

James lasater and Jarrod Melton are the names and I dont think they actually had a stream going of their race

Untitled-1.jpg

Falcon,Trappy, nascarnate will be starting tonight's 9 pm est. Race in the LMP2 and we have a full OG ARL team in GT3 racing tomorrow mornings 9 am est. Drivers: jw1010 herimopp89 neutty texasjdc and johnnyg. both should be streamed in either falcons Facebook or in the discord channel please feel free to pop in and say hey!

Last edited:
Is this only for new members?
Yeah it's only for new sign ups it looks like, free next gen nascar and 1 year....lol cars aren't horrible it's the tracks that get you lol but I will say if you buy in 3's you get a discount and once you buy 20 items you get a lifetime 20% discount and it goes up from there

Yeah it's only for new sign ups it looks like, free next gen nascar and 1 year....lol cars aren't horrible it's the tracks that get you lol but I will say if you buy in 3's you get a discount and once you buy 20 items you get a lifetime 20% discount and it goes up from there
9A3DB6B6-4220-4D87-87EC-A862F690A88C.gif

Back