Artistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 944 comments

Searchlight

I was looking through my folder of edits i've abandoned and lost interest in so i thought i might start to share a few over time. Here's the first not very good effort. :(

This was supposed to be a test of textures and multiple lens flare...it ended up looking like a Helicopter search light...but after an hour the failure happened.

You know what it's like, you start off full of ideas and something happens...you just can't find it in you to edit the picture to a good enough standard so Photoshop gets closed and i die a little inside!

Anyway...Thanks for looking

Contrast and Speed
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Trial Mountain Circuit_12 mk2.jpg

- Morning Dew -
EDIT: I have just noticed a possible problem with allot of my pictures... can someone tell me if they are too saturated/contrasted? I think I might be over saturating my pictures because my computer screen is not very good, and I'm afraid that I am completely ruining them!:nervous:

Last edited:
View attachment 202856
- Morning Dew -
EDIT: I have just noticed a possible problem with allot of my pictures... can someone tell me if they are too saturated/contrasted? I think I might be over saturating my pictures because my computer screen is not very good, and I'm afraid that I am completely ruining them!:nervous:

I think it looks like the aperture is set too high, so the light behind the trees gets over-exposed.

Last edited:
Back