Assetto Corsa @ 50% today on Steam Daily sales

  • Thread starter Thread starter Symtex
  • 33 comments
  • 3,395 views
Hey -- I'm not here to rustle anyone's jimmies. :D

Congrats on the purchase!
 
Hey -- I'm not here to rustle anyone's jimmies. :D

Congrats on the purchase!
My rig isn't that strong, but I just have to play the next generation of racing sims... So here's to a good game. :cheers:
 
Is this game Mac compatible? Just went to the site and see PC, so I guess not. :( Are there any plans to offer it on any other platform, would love to try this game out.
 
Last edited:
Is this game Mac compatible? Just went to the site and see PC, so I guess not. :( Are there any plans to offer it on any other platform, would love to try this game out.
Doesn't look like it, sadly. Though it would be a good commercial decision to make it availible across as many platforms as they can, perhaps they themselves are on a limited budget and have no time to spare in the process of completing the game.
 
Back