- 7,947

- London
Looks like I'll be getting the Ultimate Edition soon then
Or, you could buy the standard version plus season pass & 2 other DLC packs next time it's in the sale. You'd get it sooner & might end up saving some money.
Looks like I'll be getting the Ultimate Edition soon then
I might, I'll have to compare costs on everything. I'm in no rush at the moment as I'm still having a blast playing GT Sport but I wouldn't mind picking up Assetto for some hot lapping in the futureOr, you could buy the standard version plus season pass & 2 other DLC packs next time it's in the sale. You'd get it sooner & might end up saving some money.
For me a ridiculous bad post realese suport, with missing content, features, options and the Kunos and 505 teams not really listened to the community and their reports on the oficial forum..
Finally!
I almost agree but I wouldn't say it has been ridiculously bad. They tried and did several things to fix the console version, which I appreciate, but more could and should have been done. It is what it is and still the best driving simulator, laser scanning and AI on PS4, in my opinion.
Also, how would you guys rate the controller support.
I don't know till what point they "tried" to fix and add what's missing and "broken".
They opened 3 ways to report.... Oficial Forum (after a lot of petition and complaints from users), the 505Games forum and the "direct to developers tickets system ...
None of the above mentioned systems worked..
People was asking button mapping since release, but it was only after a lots of months and supplying that finally Stefano himself came aware from the petition .. Cause he first said that nobody said to him that there was a interes on that feature..
Lots of bugs where be reported patches after patches and there are still day one issue's..
So for me, I'm sorry, but it's a ridiculous bad post release support we got ..
More if you look at the difference how the PC users where treated directly from Kunos, which was way better and lot clearer and organized form the development team.
For the rest I agree, the laser scan tracks, the physics, FFB are just the best we ever received on consoles...
But they don't maked me confident to buy a new product of them on consoles at least.
I i go to the dark side (PC) I surely will purchase their products if the post support on PC stays in hands off Kunos in their forums and like it was working with the assetto corsa PC version ..
See you around here![]()
So no online limbo fix?
I've tried an public online lobby and at the end of the qualy session there was people entering and exiting the lobby ...... So end session timer was resetting every time.The thing on the patch notes that is not the "fixing livery issues" might be refering to that.
I'll have to agree to an extent on the console side not because of support, updates, or DLC more about the vast amount of content through mods and adjustability missing on console.
Coming from AC on PS4, the first time I fired it up on PC was quite uh... intimidating with seemingly unlimited options just inside the UI.
Then you load the race, scroll the mouse to the right side of the screen and there's literally a wall of other things to tweak and fine tune to your liking.
It seriously took me hours to go through setup and learn what X or Y did and this was before I downloaded my first mod.
I now have probably close to 200 tracks with over 500 cars I think if I were to go back to PS4 it just wouldn't be the same game.
If only there were a way for console users to enjoy all the mods.
Yes and that's my point with my last paragraph.An afterthought we pay money for. I think sales for the consoles are more than the PC version. I own both. But the care for the console version is seriously lacking. Kunos might say that that is in 505 hands, but I have a different opinion on that. No more Kunos games for me in the future.
And that is a shame because @Georgeagea , just like you, I also think highly of the physics and pure driving pleasure in AC.
G29 degrees of rotation bug has never been solved. I don't think they care either. I have logged several issues with them. They just say it's not a problem.
The Giulia's digital tachometer hasn't been fixed. Oh well.
I just discovered a new trait in my personality which is that I'm easy to please when it comes to others and very demanding when it comes to myself.
The games works fine as it is.
Development and updates stop for any game out there, so why would I expect an eternity of updates/development for AC?!
I knew the game had issues, relatively limited content (compared to PC), it doesn't have VR support, no mods, fewer options and customization etc... but I still bought it because all I cared for was physics, realism and driving experience!
This isn't about being or not being demanding. This is about a developer that promisses certain things that end up not being done like the 20-30 features missing from PC.
No it doesn't. There are a big list of bugs, some of them very severe: when racing online no matter what grip you set it's always on optimum, qualifying limbo, T150 vibrating like an earthquake when standing still, they other day the game crashed, wipes out all the progress...
Because they neither fulfilled what they promissed or left the game in a appropiate state in terms of bugs.
-T150 vibrating like an earthquake when standing still ==> oh damn that's nasty, although I have my friend here @HammyMansell who has a T150 and never heard him mentioning it. Is it common?!
-qualifying limbo ==> what's that?
It's just that I am content and satisfied with AC despite all of those cons.
when racing online no matter what grip you set it's always on optimum
The ultimate edition has caught my eye, will the game be enjoyable on xbox x with a controller? Thanks.