Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PS4 and XB1, Arrives June 23

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 2,573 comments
Lap counter once you got over 9 laps would sometimes start again at 0 for lap10 and randomly continue to show only the second digit for a while

But that's what the number right below the -/+ time indicator is right?

Last edited:
Hope they fix the rolling starts. At some turns, the AI cars shudder and either tighten up or spread out to a crawl.

If you start farther back, when you're sitting in the car and the engine starts, it looks like the AI cars ahead already have their steering wheels turned to the left. Then they start that herky jerky twitching motion and start slowly crawling forward. I don't know why it's taking this long to fix this problem.

If you start farther back, when you're sitting in the car and the engine starts, it looks like the AI cars ahead already have their steering wheels turned to the left. Then they start that herky jerky twitching motion and start slowly crawling forward. I don't know why it's taking this long to fix this problem.

I just assumed the "herky jerky" was the way the CPU warmed up tires, lol. I actually was just following their lead with my "herky jerky" driving, lol.

Why devs changed TC control system? In AC (and other sims) to maximise this function work level I need to use 1/10 for example (it was explained that digit means the level of wheel spinning TC should step in). But now to set the maximum TC, I need to use 10/10. Did the real cars change that or what?

Why devs changed TC control system? In AC (and other sims) to maximise this function work level I need to use 1/10 for example (it was explained that digit means the level of wheel spinning TC should step in). But now to set the maximum TC, I need to use 10/10. Did the real cars change that or what?

In AC it is exactly the same as in ACC. The higher the number, the more assistance you get.

A higher number is always more

In AC it is exactly the same as in ACC. The higher the number, the more assistance you get.

A higher number is always more
In AC 1 is the strongest TC. Should be the same in ACC. If you have TC off and it starts raining heavily or the track is really slippy all of sudden and you want maximum TC instantly it's just one flick of the switch. Tgis is how the real cars have it.

In AC 1 is the strongest TC. Should be the same in ACC. If you have TC off and it starts raining heavily or the track is really slippy all of sudden and you want maximum TC instantly it's just one flick of the switch. Tgis is how the real cars have it.

But that is not how it is in acc.

The higher the number, the more tc.

85BA3092-C62B-42AC-87C8-084C6AF0FE0F.jpeg

I played with it during a stormy race.

When I set tc to low numbers the throtle bar is more green.

When I dial in more tc, the bar is more yellow on full throtle. Yellow indicates tc is working.

In AC it also like in ACC, the higher the number, the more assistance you get.
Is that with an original install, or using content manager? I know they changed quite a few things with content manager, so maybe the TC levels was changed (reversed) too.

If you tested on an original install and it was the same as ACC then I will shut up about it. :lol:

Reason I'm asking is that in this thread from 2017 (which I think was before or in the early days of Content Manager) they are saying that low value = high TC effect:
https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/traction-control-levels-1-highest.44039/

Last edited:
Is that with an original install, or using content manager? I know they changed quite a few things with content manager, so maybe the TC levels was changed (reversed) too.

If you tested on an original install and it was the same as ACC then I will shut up about it. :lol:

Reason I'm asking is that in this thread from 2017 (which I think was before or in the early days of Content Manager) they are saying that low value = high TC effect:
https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/traction-control-levels-1-highest.44039/

I am now on ps4. I never used content manager.

Replays, man. My only frustration with this game. I do all this racing and can't watch from start to finish. Really hope it can be addressed, if it's backwards compatible(BC) on PS5.

Things just get better. Now saying on the website British GT pack Winter 2021...

This was discussed a few months back. I’m optimistic being that this winter season ends mid March 2021. To be fair it only begins toward the end of December. I doubt we’ll have to wait until next year December.

I think my initial annoyance was that I haven’t heard any official announcement. Has there been?

Hopefully it’s just something lost in translation, but January/February next year still fall under winter 2020. Winter 2021 would be from December next year. I’m being pedantic I know and honestly don’t expect it to be December 2021, but would just be nice to have some clarification of when they mean.

Last edited:
Just tried it in the 458 and the 911 GT3. You are correct.

I tested it with a GT3 racecar Porsche and I can't tell for sure anymore.

But I do know that in ACC the higher the number, the more assist you get.
Yes you're right about ACC. I wish in AC instead of just numbers they would have given the real cars names like "race" "wet" and "off".
Things just get better. Now saying on the website British GT pack Winter 2021...
That's always been the case from what I remember.

Just got ACC on PS4. Can somebody tell me if this is a bug or what’s going on? It looks like my pedals register on the inputs and steering wheel registers but game doesn’t do anything as shown. Have tried resetting keybinds and using different monitors. 4k. 1080 with supersampling. Controller and steering wheel. Can’t get it to do anything else besides what’s in the video. I’m on PS4 pro with T300 and TLC-M pedals. Steering wheel has latest 31.0 firmware. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
@agentorunge You haven't started the car. The RPM on your HUD reads 0. Make sure you have Starter and Ignition mapped, I have them on L3 and R3 respectively on my wheel, or you have auto-start enabled in [OPTIONS]. Don't forget to keep Pit Limiter mapped too!

At some stage we all forget to start the car. I forgot about a month ago after qualifying on pole online.

Last edited:
Back