Assetto Corsa Console Update 1.14 Thread — Releases May 17

I thought Stefano said it would be in the next, next update (not the one tomorrow, but the next one)? In one of the threads on here someone posted screenshots of his discussions about it and he said after they had an internal meeting they decided to add it and it would be in the next update after this one. I could be wrong about that, but I seem to recall him saying that.

So, pretty much what I said then. :P

For console players, but as I said, we got them for free on PC well before the console versions existed. The Mustang, C7, and old Fiat 500 came free when we got Black Cat County, it was called Bonus Pack 2.

http://www.virtualr.net/assetto-corsa-version-1-5-bonus-pack-2-available

Bonus Pack 2 gave us the GTR, Miura, Alfa Romeo Mito Quadrifoglio, Audi Quattro, GT86, and Zandvoort for free.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-bonus-pack-unveiled.107449/

Ah you mean for PC. Sorry, I misunderstood you.

Ah you mean for PC. Sorry, I misunderstood you.

No problem. I tried to make it clear that this was before the console versions, but it may not have been clear. Having looked up the details we (PC players) have received about twice as many cars as I thought we had.

Nice! The update is finally here! Super excited. To bad im in boston for the week for work, and while i DID bring my ps4, i didnt bring my disc, or my G29. And the internet at the hilton of all places is something to be desired...

Still, cant wait to get home and try out these new features!

Anyone know (from history) what time DLC becomes available? Is it midnight in a certain timezone, early morning, afternoon, etc.?

Anyone know (from history) what time DLC becomes available? Is it midnight in a certain timezone, early morning, afternoon, etc.?

It's usually around 12:00-1:00pm eastern time. Not always, but seems like that's a fairly common time for their releases.

Edit: That's on the PC anyway, might be totally different on consoles.

What I remember from the previous update it became available around 10-11AM in Europe (CET). That's around 4AM Eastern Time. But don't know if the US and European updates are made available via the same servers? Maybe one via Sony Europe and the other via Sony US??

PS Next time I will use multi quote...:mad:

So tomorrow Assetto Corsa becomes, officially, the very best racing experience on the Playstation 4.
Too bad it's happening on a Wednesday! If it was on a Friday or a Saturday it would be a perfect excuse for a good old time "all night long baby" :lol:
@llNovall and @dulmage are you ready?:sly:
For me its almost there..... But

It just needs the P1 GTR and then its perfect
:D

For me its almost there..... But

It just needs the P1 GTR and then its perfect
:D

Well.... You just will have to wait a bit more for the P1 GTR.... Meanwhile, you can do like me...have some fun cruising around tracks with the normal P1.. :D
:cheers:

PS_Messages_20170515_183444.jpg
PS_Messages_20170515_183438.jpg
PS_Messages_20170515_183422.jpg

So tomorrow Assetto Corsa becomes, officially, the very best racing experience on the Playstation 4.
Too bad it's happening on a Wednesday! If it was on a Friday or a Saturday it would be a perfect excuse for a good old time "all night long baby" :lol:
@llNovall and @dulmage are you ready?:sly:
Been ready for almost a year ;) hope we can pick up interest in a league again, lots of people left since the last time I told people "soon"

The new 1.14 update has broken my game, First the wheel disappears then i can't turn the wheel.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DABLdNDXgAEO9KB.jpg:large

You mean you can't drive at all? Or does it happen only occasionally?

Also, are you using a wheel or DS4?

You mean you can't drive at all? Or does it happen only occasionally?

Also, are you using a wheel or DS4?

It happens all the time as soon as you try to turn the wheel the wheel just vanishes then you can't steer at all, i was using the DS4. I've tried every game mode restarting my PS4 Pro and still the same.

It happens all the time as soon as you try to turn the wheel the wheel just vanishes then you can't steer at all, i was using the DS4. I've tried every game mode restarting my PS4 Pro and still the same.
That can't be good at all. Sorry to hear it.

Curious to see if others are experiencing that issue as well.

I fail to understand how something like this could have possibly slipped through the validation phase.
So, is it general thing?

That can't be good at all. Sorry to hear it.

Curious to see if others are experiencing that issue as well.

So, is it general thing?

I don't know if it is (I am not console user). I was just wondering about it.

Back