Assetto Corsa Console Update 1.14 Thread — Releases May 17

He surely means that he finally can make his own online racing leagues :cheers:
THIS.

although I'm a bit embarrassed since I just got a new pc due to a spectacular lucky chance... go on with ps4 and my old friends or switch to pc and buy again the game?

When dad told his two (20-18 yrs old) daughters that the AC update for PS4 comes tomorrow.

The+day+after+halloween+big+ass+bags+of+candy+half+off_f171ce_5341222.gif

What are the 5 free cars? I'm not overly enamoured with this sim, but I haven't given up on it either. I was impressed by the Porsche packs for covering a variety of models.

The PC version always gets an update like the day after PS4 is back in sync. I tell you the whole damn thing is a conspiracy! Selling game now. :mad:

No seriously, great news! :)
Fortunately we wont have to wait so long for the next update, no lobbies, custom champs etc to port.

They have released 9 free cars in total (Cayenne, Maccan, Panamera, Levante, Quattro S1 E2, 787B, Miata, M4 Akrapovic and 1200 hp gallardo)#notbad
Cant wait to try the Audi.

Also, forget about that British pack happening now.

They have released 9 free cars in total (Cayenne, Maccan, Panamera, Levante, Quattro S1 E2, 787B, Miata, M4 Akrapovic and 1200 hp gallardo)#notbad

Actually there have been more than that, we got several free cars before the console version existed. I know the Yellowbird was one, I think one of the Nissans was too, the Mustang, C7, and that funny little old Fiat 500 race car were all free.

I like how the PS4 update release date is on my birthday and yet I don't have a PS4. Kunos, you suck as birthday gift giving. :lol:

---
In seriousness, I can wait longer for the update to come out on the Xbox One. I like the cars that they choose to add except for the Gallardo and M4. For a BMW, I honestly rather see something more interesting than a modified M4. The same for the Gallardo.

Custom championship features sounds great. Am i'm right - you can even name the AI drivers, choose their cars and skins?? Would be great fun to do a GT3 championship against... lets say... Mies, Vanthoor, Tandy, Stippler etc. ;-)

In seriousness, I can wait longer for the update to come out on the Xbox One. I like the cars that they choose to add except for the Gallardo and M4. For a BMW, I honestly rather see something more interesting than a modified M4. The same for the Gallardo.

Those two cars have been in the PC version for a long while, so their arrival on consoles has merely been a formality waiting to happen. I'd gladly switch that M4 for the GTS.

Actually there have been more than that, we got several free cars before the console version existed. I know the Yellowbird was one, I think one of the Nissans was too, the Mustang, C7, and that funny little old Fiat 500 race car were all free.

Not really. Nissan GTR, Mustang and C7 were on the prestige pack. Fiat 500 and Yellowbird were launched on the PC before the release of the console version.

The other two Rufs as well.

A heads-up: I've moved a lot of the relevant discussion to the dedicated 1.14 thread. 👍

First post updated to direct folks to @35mm's post about it.

Not really. Nissan GTR, Mustang and C7 were on the prestige pack.

For console players, but as I said, we got them for free on PC well before the console versions existed. The Mustang, C7, and old Fiat 500 came free when we got Black Cat County, it was called Bonus Pack 2.

http://www.virtualr.net/assetto-corsa-version-1-5-bonus-pack-2-available

Bonus Pack 2 gave us the GTR, Miura, Alfa Romeo Mito Quadrifoglio, Audi Quattro, GT86, and Zandvoort for free.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-bonus-pack-unveiled.107449/

Apparently it's been explored and work has begun on implementing it on console versions. No timeline has been given, however.

I thought Stefano said it would be in the next, next update (not the one tomorrow, but the next one)? In one of the threads on here someone posted screenshots of his discussions about it and he said after they had an internal meeting they decided to add it and it would be in the next update after this one. I could be wrong about that, but I seem to recall him saying that.

I thought Stefano said it would be in the next, next update (not the one tomorrow, but the next one)? In one of the threads on here someone posted screenshots of his discussions about it and he said after they had an internal meeting they decided to add it and it would be in the next update after this one. I could be wrong about that, but I seem to recall him saying that.

Wait, what? I cannot keep up what is going on...

Back