Assetto Corsa | News and General Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter mister dog
  • 10,320 comments
  • 1,089,784 views
Tried out the Ring mod for the first time (0.9.2 version) and it seems quite impressive. Think I know what I'm going to be driving on for a while.
 
Tried out the Ring mod for the first time (0.9.2 version) and it seems quite impressive. Think I know what I'm going to be driving on for a while.

You might be check the snoopy version too and decide which one is better.

About the editor, sounds great for modders. That is the reason I bought AC. There will probably the best mods in mod history coming I can imagine and hope.
 
You might be check the snoopy version too and decide which one is better.

About the editor, sounds great for modders. That is the reason I bought AC. There will probably the best mods in mod history coming I can imagine and hope.

Sorry. Wasn't aware there was more than one. That's what I've installed. Snoopy 0.9.2.
 
Sorry. Wasn't aware there was more than one. That's what I've installed. Snoopy 0.9.2.

As I know snoopy was at 0.70 last week. I know there is an 0.9.x from an other moder.
 
Yup, love the new 0.9.2 with the addition of grass. That's a considerable visual improvement. I hope he works a little on the actual road in the next iteration. Cosmetically speaking of course.
 
Haha, 0.9.3 already!

-added the castle
-fixed some bumps
-fixed some trees, including lines above trees
-reduced some texture sizes. Vram load much lower.
-26 pit and race spots
-removed black plane and replaced it with satelite photo
-sorted flickering in many places
-sounds included
-cameras, sections, A.I. path included (flashcrow's)

-grassless version for more fps available in the official forums

-if you want even more fps use a cloudy weather mod that disables the sun

-you can disable the ambient sounds by setting every volume to 0 in audio_sources.ini
 
Kunos Simulazioni have released a video on their official Youtube channel showing the editor basics of the eagerly awaited modding tools of their PC simulator Assetto Corsa:
 
Kunos Simulazioni have released a video on their official Youtube channel showing the editor basics of the eagerly awaited modding tools of their PC simulator Assetto Corsa:

This was posted a few posts ago mate, indeed it looks good.
 
Hey, guys i'm new to this forum and new also in PC gaming. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask, but rather making a completely new thread for just a noob question, i decided to ask here
I just bought myself a decent PC and wanted to jump straight to the world of PC sim racing after spending pretty much all my life playing GT and Assetto corsa is first on my list
I noticed that AC is still not in the full version form, which makes me wonder
If i buy the AC now, do i have to pay again when the "full version" comes out?
 
Hey, guys i'm new to this forum and new also in PC gaming. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask, but rather making a completely new thread for just a noob question, i decided to ask here
I just bought myself a decent PC and wanted to jump straight to the world of PC sim racing after spending pretty much all my life playing GT and Assetto corsa is first on my list
I noticed that AC is still not in the full version form, which makes me wonder
If i buy the AC now, do i have to pay again when the "full version" comes out?

No. If you buy the early access version you will get the 1.0 version as soon as it is released.
 
Hey, guys i'm new to this forum and new also in PC gaming. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask, but rather making a completely new thread for just a noob question, i decided to ask here
I just bought myself a decent PC and wanted to jump straight to the world of PC sim racing after spending pretty much all my life playing GT and Assetto corsa is first on my list
I noticed that AC is still not in the full version form, which makes me wonder
If i buy the AC now, do i have to pay again when the "full version" comes out?

no, Early Access version will be update to full version, basically Early Access is a beta version (or alpha version)

if I remember correctly the final version will be more expensive (from 35€ to 45€)
 
Which doesn't mean you'll get the "Dream Pack" DLC for free (you'll have to pay like everyone else), but everything that's ever included in the final base version will be yours.
 
Which doesn't mean you'll get the "Dream Pack" DLC for free (you'll have to pay like everyone else), but everything that's ever included in the final base version will be yours.


You will actually get a free dlc if you bought the early access AC, maybe it only applies on version 0.0.1 buyers, not sure. But kunos mentioned free dlc for early access backer.
 
You will actually get a free dlc if you bought the early access AC, maybe it only applies on version 0.0.1 buyers, not sure. But kunos mentioned free dlc for early access backer.

That's not the Dream pack though. They initially said Spa was going to be DLC. Then they said everyone who pre-ordered would get it for free. The Dream Pack is "The Ring" and the 10 cars chosen from the voting earlier.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to being available early 2014 for 50 percent off on pre-orders?
 
Didn't they say the release date for the dream pack was September 2014?
 
Yes September. Wich cars will be included in the dream pack? Wich get voted?
 
Didn't they say the release date for the dream pack was September 2014?

Yes. But when they annnounced it was coming, they said something like: "It'll be available for pre-order beginning around Jan/Feb and early birds will receive 50 percent off."

Yes September. Wich cars will be included in the dream pack? Wich get voted?

http://www.assettocorsa.net/we-need-your-opinion-2-choose-the-cars/

Those are the vote results. Although they've never confirmed that they're choosing the top two in each category. So expect some changes in the actual 10 chosen.
 
Yes. But when they annnounced it was coming, they said something like: "It'll be available for pre-order beginning around Jan/Feb and early birds will receive 50 percent off."

Oh, that I didn't know. Did they ever mention the price?

We all know things tend to be delayed even with the best intentions, so I'm sure that we'll get the preorder discount sooner or later. As much as I'd like to believe we will, I doubt the DLC will be ready in time for the promised September release date.
 
I use this settings, they removed the greenish tone AC has, and t makes the game feel more natural IMO.

only changed 2 things:

#define USE_TECHNICOLOR change from 0 to 1
#define USE_LIFTGAMMAGAIN change from 0 to 1

go to "TECHNICOLOR settings" and put this values:

#define TechniAmount 0.10
#define TechniPower 5.0
#define redNegativeAmount 0.65
#define greenNegativeAmount 0.85
#define blueNegativeAmount 0.70

then go to "Lift Gamma Gain settings" and put this values:

#define RGB_Lift float3(1.000, 1.000, 1.070)
#define RGB_Gamma float3(1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
#define RGB_Gain float3(1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
 
The patches get less and less exciting, there was not even one this Friday. Probably holiday in Bella Italia ^^
 
The patches get less and less exciting, there was not even one this Friday. Probably holiday in Bella Italia ^^
That's because they come every 2 weeks.
 
Hey guys, it's me again and again i'm sorry if i'm posting it here, but i think it's better rather than making a completely new threads for just some noob/stupid question, so...
Anyway, finally i get my hands on AC (Steam Summer sale 30% off :D) and immediately facing a problem with the display

In menu it's brilliant. No problem
Assetto_zps774d1930.jpg
Assetto Menu.jpg


But in game it looks like this :confused:
Assetto BMW.jpg

AssettoBMW_zpsd1e0452d.jpg

Assetto_zps774d1930.jpg


Assetto.jpg


You guys have any idea why this happen?
I've fiddling around for hours with the resolution, FOV, turned down many settings and details but it still looks like that:banghead:
Can someone help step by step on how to fix this?? :bowdown:
Bear in mind i'm completely new in pc gaming so if this a stupid question hope you guys understand (Also my english, if there's grammatical error hehe)
Cheers :cheers: !!
 
Back