Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,107 comments
First thing I would do is open up analog_intruments.ini and them compare the syntax to what the actual instruments are named in CM Showroom. Maybe they got messed up in 3dsimed or whatnot.

Didn't work. Nothing does ahah. File is the same as the 'stock' car and yet it crashes... I'm stumped. Never encountered this before.

Edit l I give up. This ****** car doesn't work. Hope someone with more patience will work on it cause it deserves a better look than that riced-out **** look from F&F.

Link from Assettoland if anyones
interested. https://mega.nz/file/4JczSSyT#zNfIz_CHEqhHroVdmpPAAflIawxeSzTeYkTvQpny-xs

Last edited:
Thanks for the info @Jdramirez . Is the ACF layout quite shorter than the original as well? I really do like ACF's track flow, although I've never played GT6.

I would say that the track layouts in Gran Turismo and the version by ACF are very similar, both claim to be 5.12 km long. But the track width and the track side objects are completely different.

upload_2020-6-8_9-25-10.png

ACF version:

upload_2020-6-8_9-26-54.png

Does anyone have the skills to make a no chicane version for terra21 and Jim's le mans 1991 track? I know we have other versions without the chicanes but none between modern and 67 that I know of, have looked everywhere but can't find one. Cheers

Give me some feedback to improve the Brazilian tracks. They are several and I can't always test them all. Thank you very much.
For alternative layouts of the tracks volunteers are needed to make the new AI lines. It would be nice to expand the project.
I love your track updates, especially the updated saturation and color balance. 👍👍 Hope you do Goiania in the future.

lol, yeah, I did that exactly after oooah posted his reponse. I typed in 'glendale' and damn, 30 pages of it came up just in this thread. I will definitely do a quick search before hand. Thanks for the tip, brother.

To be honest, its really not that big of a deal that you didn't search before sharing.
Its those many 'new' requests, over and over when they just say 'give it to me' - this track or car. Go search for it, that's what the search box is for.
cheers

I have saw that too on certain tracks, I don't really know why it's like that.
it have the same physics and ai files than the 2015 so it must be running well
Thanks for the reply, i have tested it on more tracks (Le Mans,Barcelona,Nurburgring etc.) and the car did behave quite normal on these tracks, so i think that the AI behavior is acceptable to say the least. But i have noticed that the 919 is way quicker on the straights in comparison to the TS040 and R18, even with restrictor set to 10. What could i do because i want the cars to overtake each other on the straights?

Thanks for the reply, i have tested it on more tracks (Le Mans,Barcelona,Nurburgring etc.) and the car did behave quite normal on these tracks, so i think that the AI behavior is acceptable to say the least. But i have noticed that the 919 is way quicker on the straights in comparison to the TS040 and R18, even with restrictor set to 10. What could i do because i want the cars to overtake each other on the straights?

I noticed that on laguna but on all the 919, maybe a ai error on thevtrack or a aggression level to high.
Concerning the top, if you take the 2015 version, they behave the same against the other hybrid cars?
I could try to limit by gear ratios or limiting a little bit the power. Btw

You probably did with 3dsimed. The car uses analog or digital instruments as dummy objects. If you change something and then save in fbx with 3dsimed, this will delete / remove dummys. So the car is missing dummys now. To solve the problem, you should to open it again and try to put dummys back again in a 3d model program, with the same name as stated in analog_instruments.ini (or digital_..., depends on the car).

Can you give me the link of these wheels, tho? I don't have any muscle cars in my game lol (except some Kunos cars) So I could fix that car soon :)

Thanks for the reply mate - here's the other car needed for the swap : https://mega.nz/file/EE8hQSwB#X8XZwCkY40LncbrGpGQZKavSS3MVTP6AzAsE2efQuNM

It's weird cause I never encountered that problem before.

This time I got a request for my son (well actually for myself and you understand after my explanation).
Please search in your car library and dust the old Hyundai Coupe (around) 2004. Does that one exist for AC?
I already have a 2013 model which needs some TLC/update. Works for now but a 2004 model would be awesome

My son bought his own first car last Friday. Guess what? Too easy: a silver Hyundai Coupe 2004 2.0i model. Dad had to do it with a Kadett B type back in the late 80's...times have changed.

For those with a good memory know his best friend has a Peugeot RCZ and now they can 'race' together. Concerning dad want them to race on Assetto Corsa in stead of the real roads...yeah yeah I also have been 18 and did a lot of bangerbang races but that's different. We all understand that (besides my son).

Thanks for searching and who knows a Hyundai Coupe pops up?

Nice to have another legend of the field among us. Let me just tell you, I just love your approach of doing a complete mod packs, rather than releasing a single car from an era. So much more "useful" and fun if you can put together an entire field of cars from a period or competition. That being said I personally am in love with your "side" project, that is often being overlooked amongst other full complete packs...the BMW m1 procar. Just amazing work. A bit sad that HJ Stuck's legendary cassani livery didn't make the skin pack thought. :)

I hope that one day on your traveling through historical periods of racing, you would land on this side of 1980 and do a group a touring car pack of early 80s. I believe that AC physics engine and tyre model is most suited for cars from that time period. And to try your version of bmw 635, alfa gtv6, jaguar xjs, rover vitesse, Ford Capri mklll,.. would be something special indeed.
Which Cassani? The yellow or the black and white?img_944x629$2016_07_04_10_23_28_4064.jpg 92959.jpg

Give me some feedback to improve the Brazilian tracks. They are several and I can't always test them all. Thank you very much.
For alternative layouts of the tracks volunteers are needed to make the new AI lines. It would be nice to expand the project.

Textures. Billboards. (Vaguely real, not ERL.) Grass. They're all good tracks that just need a bit of dressing up with a good skin that adds a little realism.

Cheers :cheers:

Hi all

I introduce myself, I am the modder amater "Unprofessional"of the youtube channel xray mods, at no time have I tried to sell anyone's mod, I only made a video because I liked the car and I put the link of the author, never with any other intention, I have removed the link of the video and I will not advertise any mod!

As you can see I do not speak English, I am from Andorra in the Pyrenees, I speak other languages but I do not speak English, I have to translate in Google, sorry!

If you want to ask me a question about it, I will gladly answer!

From pcars1 yes you can convert.
From pcars2 no you can't convert.

Sadly
Thanks for confirming.

I guess it would be only worth converting over the laser scanned tracks as the non-laser scanned ones are pretty wildly inaccurate. Monza is a bit of a giggle (and pointless as AC has a laser scanned version).

Shame about pCARS2 as that has a few tracks id love to see in AC.

Are there any pCARS 1 track conversions? Dubai Autodrome maybe?
I'd love a Bannochbrae conversion. Fantastic track.

In fact i don't know for tracks, but for cars, there are some conversions.
Concerning pcars2, some of the Group C and Gt1 worth, the two gt-one specially as we don't have the both version sadly

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back