Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,017 comments
Same here too. I admire his work and the pession he brings into the community. *bada-tzzz*

Quick question, the presets you kindly uploaded here a few pages back, I used the video settings preset and you use screen resolution setting at 50z.

Normally i use 60z my native rez, but the 50z works brilliantly for when i want to use the extra fx settings (i chop and change between presets).

So any particular reason for 50z? And should i change the native rez in nvidia panel?

Yeah, you don't tell anybody here when matters are closed, not your call. Also I don't need your, or anybody else's, permission to defend someone who has been unfairly and wrongly treated.

You people could simply add him to your ignore list and you would never see his posts again, simples. He doesn't brake any rules so he doesn't have to stop doing what he's been doing.

And you ignored what I wrote to you.
You can keep defending, this is turning out well for you. Weren't you whining and wailing on how people were ignore him and I and many others explained why that is?

But your answer is: "You people could simply add him to your ignore list and you would never see his posts again, simples."

I thought that was your big concern, being ignored and not treated with kid gloves. Yet you advise people to put him on an ignore list.

:D:lol:

payware is an accurate 3d model. Versions at RD comes from another model and only physics are modified. The author at RD says itself he is not a modeler.

Thank you, so it is the same real life car, but the other mod is better graphic and better physic. (allegedly ;)).
I will have to trust it is better, since I am not the buying mod type.:D

Hi guys,
Anyone have any experience with the LMP and GT car megapacks as provided in this forum? when used as AI, it would seem that these cars go off track at most corners....didn't test with various tracks, but the higher end mods that I have don't do this....Just wondering, before deleting these cars, whether there might be an easy fix for this issue? Appreciate any insight, thanks guys!...;)
Sounds like it could be look_ahead in ai.in and steering_gain. Either way, if ai.ini is just copied and pasted from car to car, it doesn't always work right. You'll have to redo ai for a car, then you can usually reuse it for similar BoP'd cars. Each car should be done separate but you can get away with copy and pasting it in similar groups. IE GT3, LMP2, F3.

Just had to try and see it for myself... and find this invisible wall a lot of you are raising here... Watched a few GT4 replays and all cars behaved well around the track... With one exception, the Subaru BRZ GT4 '15 (v1 reworked by Beezer back in Mar2020) was been driven by AI when it jumped off the road with a lot of sparks around T3 as posted by @Paulo Ribeiro...

Checked track and found line-marker (1WALL_46) that was raised here. Checked car's collider just in case and found it to be way off when compared to the Toyota equivalent... so as a quick fix, copied the 'collider.kn5' file across, watched the same saved-replay and no more issues for the Subaru on T3... note: check the cars' collider also...

would not know how to adjust the track-issue, so if someone knows and is willing to share some time and intel, more than happy to learn...

View attachment 935980
I apologize for that oversight. The BRZ was mainly just a quick BoP to the GT4 class untill I could finish the GT86. The BRZ didn't have a proper race interior and since the GT86 was a better and more authentic model, the work transferred to that car instead seeing as they are basically the same. I know it's hard to delete cars sometimes but the BRZ was replaced. :(

Does anyone know how to solve issues with the ai not being able to make corners at any sort of speed in certain mod cars? I remember seeing a post ages ago about swapping data from another car or something but can't seem to find that post explaining everything anymore.

I apologize for that oversight. The BRZ was mainly just a quick BoP to the GT4 class untill I could finish the GT86. The BRZ didn't have a proper race interior and since the GT86 was a better and more authentic model, the work transferred to that car instead seeing as they are basically the same. I know it's hard to delete cars sometimes but the BRZ was replaced. :(

well that now makes perfect sense... there had to a valid reason and there it was... all good Beezer, the BRZ may currently struggle a bit but it ain't last to finish... :gtpflag:

Cadillac Cien updated by Dragster666. The original car was done by Renzobich

damn do i needed to update/fix stuff here's a list of what i did to the car.
- Fixed the inside transparency issue that the windows from the outside had.
-Moved the BHP number back to its original 750 BHP form.
-Fixed the driver position
-Fixed the steering wheel now it rotates.
-detached the backlights now the rear lights and brake lights are separate.
-now the gauges light up too
stuff that still needs to be done to the car:
The digital gauges they don't work
The pop up wing doesn't work either.
Screenshot_2002_cadillac_cien_road_atlanta2018_29-5-120-19-4-49.jpg

Thank you, so it is the same real life car, but the other mod is better graphic and better physic. (allegedly ;)).
I will have to trust it is better, since I am not the buying mod type.:D

I'm confused so the payware version has the accurate model but the physics are the same as the one on RD since the physics for both versions are done by Guiseppe?

hi, has anyone created a BOP for rss f1 2020?
BOP - in the sense that mercedes is much faster than williams or ferrari faster than Haas
Make a grid by adding 20 cars. Then set their strength levels individually. For example Lewis 100, Bottas 98, Max 97 and Leclerc 97 etc. However you see apt. Then save the preset so you can use it anytime.
Small margins between strength levels like this works nicely. I did this with F1 2009 season before.

Example:
upload_2020-6-29_20-26-55.png

would not know how to adjust the track-issue, so if someone knows and is willing to share some time and intel, more than happy to learn...

Here is a lot of info about track creation, for your specific question, look at chapter 1A: Naming convention:

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/build-your-first-track-basic-guide.11239/

edit : but as you already discover, more than a track issue it's a car issue. You can remove or rename the offending wall object, but other track suffer from the same issue. When you fix the car, then you're done once for all.

Last edited:
Man, I'm so out of the loop. So I noticed there is a KSEditor on Steam. I have KSEditor from I don't know or remember where. Are you guys using the one from steam? In screenshot, the one from steam in background, the one from wherever in foreground. The one in the foreground was supposed to be the latest v6 or something....
upload_2020-6-29_13-34-32.png

it was great to see the V8s race last weekend in Sydney (live on Fox), no patrons allowed due to you know what... the sounds were definitely louder without a doubt, as the entire recording had no spectator-noise...

the Moscow-Raceway track (short layout) has also been fun to drive GT4 cars, and deservingly received a touch of imagery-colour and race-mode cams... there are some areas of the track that are bumpy (perhaps unfinished), with the extra motion blending in as part of the race though... now will drive the 'long layout' to see if it's just as good...

moscow-raceway_01.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/moscow-raceway-tv-replay-cameras-more.34117/

thanks to @DaBaeda for sharing this beauty...

There's several different versions available, all of which have their issues and I'm not sure any of them are faithful to the actual road layout.

This one is my favourite in terms of functionality, there's a link in the comments (make sure you get the both links as it looks rubbish without the extra shaders):

Here's my additional AI/Data folders that add a basic AI line and map for both the forward and reverse layouts. Just rename from .txt to .rar when you download.

Thank you for that amazing track. But of course it is completely fictional. So for the search for a Col de Turini track, there a 2 versions I know: The Dirt Rally conversion wgich is still a WIP (from SRPSIMRACING) and the La Bollène-Vésubie - Rallye Monte Carlo from here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/la-bollène-vésubie-rallye-monte-carlo.31908/

The first mentioned version can be seen here:

Man, I'm so out of the loop. So I noticed there is a KSEditor on Steam. I have KSEditor from I don't know or remember where. Are you guys using the one from steam? In screenshot, the one from steam in background, the one from wherever in foreground. The one in the foreground was supposed to be the latest v6 or something....
View attachment 936031

Kseditor V6 is a modified original Kunos editor (the steam one) with some extras. So very close to be the same software.

Quick question, the presets you kindly uploaded here a few pages back, I used the video settings preset and you use screen resolution setting at 50z.

Normally i use 60z my native rez, but the 50z works brilliantly for when i want to use the extra fx settings (i chop and change between presets).

So any particular reason for 50z? And should i change the native rez in nvidia panel?

Oh thanks for the hint, I did not realize it was switched to 50Hz. Reverting back to 60Hz of course.

Yeah, you don't tell anybody here when matters are closed, not your call. Also I don't need your, or anybody else's, permission to defend someone who has been unfairly and wrongly treated.

You people could simply add him to your ignore list and you would never see his posts again, simples. He doesn't brake any rules so he doesn't have to stop doing what he's been doing.

The matter is closed to me, mister!

View attachment 936031
This one Teddie, iljas updated version that doesn't crash every 5 mins.. :lol:

https://ascobash.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/kseditor/

View attachment 936031

I've been using the steam version. I tried the v6 one but it was unstable and some of the features that were claimed to be there didn't work, so I gave up on it and went back to the steam version. I've never seen that one you have in the foreground.

I'm confused so the payware version has the accurate model but the physics are the same as the one on RD since the physics for both versions are done by Guiseppe?

I do not know since I only have Giuseppe Abgnale mod, only the one on rd so I cannot compare. What I understand from the explanations from our friends who have both mod, is the mod from Pessio has allegedly better physic and better graphics.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back