- 1,879

- Tatooine - Outer Rim Territories
Thank you GzeroD,
It works fine. 👍
Just one more question, how do I delete the image?
Cheers
Another track I tried to improve a while ago.
As ever, tips and hints are welcome, preferably in pm.
Algarve (Simbin). Update on AC Trackreboot version.
Old news, maybe, but new news to me - I just discovered you can change the sun’s position at a track, by editing lighting.ini, lol.
I thought that was baked into the track, for the longest time. A lot of tracks have the sun coming from the completely wrong direction, compared to the reality, and it transforms a lot of them, to see the sun in the right place!
A small thing, but it can have a big effect on a track’s ambience.
They're utterly gorgeous, aren't they?
I wish Geroda74 has spent a little time smoothing some of the geometry in the cockpit and filling in the gaps around the windows. The seat textures are seriously lo-fi as well.
I wonder what game it was ripped from? The model is way below FM/FH standards. I guess you need to go Gold to get the tip-top stuff maybe.
I'm guessing there's a way to drop the roof as well, but there's no ReadMe in the folder.
Edit: aha, just found Accessories/Roof in the pre-race set-up.
Another track I tried to improve a while ago.
As ever, tips and hints are welcome, preferably in pm.
Algarve (Simbin). Update on AC Trackreboot version.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bwhn349h7e6wyzh/Algarve_v1.5_by_ZWISS.rar/file
I deleted all the double road meshes (almost 50%).
Fixed and grouped the trees.
Reduced the number of materials.
Make a simple collision mesh.
Remodelled the pitbuilding in 3DSMAX (it was far too high, still not perfect)
Added cams by DaBaeda.
Reshuffled and reduced the garage items to look more real.
Added some dark (new) patches to the road.
Added self made start tower, will improve it in future.
Grtz
I guess. Some tracks probably have wildly inaccurate values. Some tracks are OK, others not.Sun position should be OK if your geo tags are correct, no ?
Yeah, I thought the same. It certainly didn't encourage me to go gold.You'd think though if you were asking people for ÂŁ50 for a car, you would make a few free ones that were perfect to give faith that the paid ones were great too?
That's how i would do it anyway...(and Pessio/RSS it seems would agree)
Seems a bit silly to me.
Thanks, I had not installed BLM thinking it would conflict with SOLAdjust the rear view mirror with BLM car to create a config for it, then find the config in:
*yourpc*\documents\assetto corsa\cfg\extension\real_mirrors
and add FLIP=1 to the mirror in question as a line in the config
Sun position should be OK if your geo tags are correct, no ?
Make a grid by adding 20 cars. Then set their strength levels individually. For example Lewis 100, Bottas 98, Max 97 and Leclerc 97 etc. However you see apt. Then save the preset so you can use it anytime.
Small margins between strength levels like this works nicely. I did this with F1 2009 season before.
Example:
View attachment 936029
Another track I tried to improve a while ago.
As ever, tips and hints are welcome, preferably in pm.
Algarve (Simbin). Update on AC Trackreboot version.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bwhn349h7e6wyzh/Algarve_v1.5_by_ZWISS.rar/file
I deleted all the double road meshes (almost 50%).
Fixed and grouped the trees.
Reduced the number of materials.
Make a simple collision mesh.
Remodelled the pitbuilding in 3DSMAX (it was far too high, still not perfect)
Added cams by DaBaeda.
Reshuffled and reduced the garage items to look more real.
Added some dark (new) patches to the road.
Added self made start tower, will improve it in future.
Grtz
Track orientation could be correct on many, but I think the solar positioning can still also be overridden, with different values in a lighting.ini file.And if the track as the proper (north) orientation in game, then yes.
Was there any ever tracks released using the smoke generating as seen in Ilja Jusupov'svideo here?
thank youMake a grid by adding 20 cars. Then set their strength levels individually. For example Lewis 100, Bottas 98, Max 97 and Leclerc 97 etc. However you see apt. Then save the preset so you can use it anytime.
Small margins between strength levels like this works nicely. I did this with F1 2009 season before.
Example:
View attachment 936029
Guys, I decided to put my whole AC installation to a virgin SSD. Could you guide me how to do it? I assume to advice steam a whole new Install folder, install AC completely from scratch and then copy all my files over? What about the documents folder?
Was there any ever tracks released using the smoke generating as seen in Ilja Jusupov'svideo here?
@Masscot I might package your balloon file into the update if that's okay?
Hotfix for the floating dashboard digits:2019 Aston Martin DSB Superleggera - Definitive Edition
by Chivas Autoart
Huge changelog.
View attachment 936279
https://chivas-autoart.wixsite.com/home/download-lac
Sure PM me anytime bud.
The reason U may want to leave the CSV files is in case someone wants to re-make the AI line, or if U decide to redo it sometime in the future. That way U don't have to make the limits again.
ur 1st effort was MORE than OK :-) go for it 👍
EDIT: The reason the file came out @ 0KB a few times: I found that when U 1st start recording it makes multiple lines during 1st 2 or 3 laps. once U start the lap where the other lines U made disappear, from then on when U complete that lap, the game will be able to save the AI candidate file. I don't know what it does that for, but that's the only way around it for meso don't try too hard during those 1st few laps because it won't matter.
Had to chop your post up
Willow's update looks awesome, look forward to that.
To answer your question, I think this counts.
Thank you GzeroD,
It works fine. 👍
Just one more question, how do I delete the image?
Cheers
That was part of the problem for sure as well as the single trees and double tree meshes.Thanks Zwiss. Man, the double road meshes. Was that what was causing the shirtty FPS on that track?
Thanks for the response! looks like 'Snacks of the world' need to sort their pollution issues out!
View attachment 936295
Not sure if the groove could be lowered closer to the track but as you approach the brows of hills you can see a thin layer of 'fog' above the road.That was part of the problem for sure as well as the single trees and double tree meshes.
But I think there is still room for improvement.
Definitive? Ok, Chivas. But if I see another update, I'm calling you out!2019 Aston Martin DSB Superleggera - Definitive Edition
by Chivas Autoart
Huge changelog.
View attachment 936279
https://chivas-autoart.wixsite.com/home/download-lac