PC Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Thom Lee, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Teddie

Teddie

Fixed now. Thanks.

Thanks @Fanapryde !!!

2. norms

norms

You probably already know that uppercase characters in folder names cause CM to not records statistics. Your Monaco rally track edit folder name is in capitals, may have been like that before you edited? :tup:

MrB00 likes this.
  3. Teddie

Teddie

Yeah, it was like that before. I should have thought about lower-casing them, but that's how CHiQuiFReaKy names all his tracks apparently. (Shibuya_GRiD, San_Francisco_GRiD, etc.)

zuotoski, MrB00 and norms like this.
  4. norms

norms

Yup, part of your fix could be "corrected folder name" ;)

MrB00, Paulo Ribeiro and Teddie like this.
  5. MrDK09

MrDK09

6. Teddie

Teddie

lol, indeed. Man, I've really been considering getting one of those batch renamer programs and just run a global format replacement to lower-case for everything in my tracks folder for myself personally. Wonder if anyone has done that.

Gustavo Puig, MrB00 and norms like this.
  7. norms

norms

I do it all the time, well every couple of weeks I run it and surprisingly there's always at least one folder that I have missed that gets caught and renamed lower case. I use Total Commander. It's a very comprehensive file manager that does all sorts including multi renaming lower case etc.

MrB00, Paulo Ribeiro and Teddie like this.
  8. Teddie

Teddie

Guys, as of a couple of days ago, I've started forcing myself to run full races on tracks by doing alphabet custom championships with a series of 6 or so tracks per championship. Otherwise, I spend way too much time analyzing tracks and stopping a race to fix something. I'm going in reverse-alphabetical order. So, for example, for the Z Championship (I'm such a nerd), I'm making sure all tracks starting with the letter Z are fully functional before I start the championship, because I set up 20 mile races per track with calculated AI mid-pits, and it sucks to find out a track doesn't work correctly in the middle of a championship season.

So with that said, I'm in the Z Championship and will do Y afterwards. (I'll probably ask again when I get up in the letters, so sorry for any annoyance in advance) :p
    Now, with that said, am I missing any Z or Y tracks that you have that I don't or ones you would suggest I install/include? Don't knock the Yoshi tracks. Fun with karts :p - Also, If you see anything *I* have that you need, just shoot me a message.
    upload_2020-6-30_18-8-58.png
    Thanks friends.

9. Masscot

Masscot

Watched a rerun of the 1982 F1 race at Spielberg earlier today, so then hopped in Prost's 1982 Renault RE30B to see if I could finish the race against a field of '82 cars.
    If anyone asks, being able to do stuff like this is why I love sim racing.

BTW, I've got four different Oesterreichring/Spielberg tracks from that era and none of them have GrassFX added. That can't be right, can it?

bluepeter, Real Toonces, DK and 4 others like this.
  10. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro

- Zwickau Grand Prix
    - Zhejiang
    :)

11. kimiraik

kimiraik

- Zwartkops
    - Zossen

:p

@Teddie

Paulo Ribeiro likes this.
  12. P1ButtPlug

P1ButtPlug

The update sounded ready but steams not showing an update yet, cant wait :D.
    sorry ot. 3.5gb update is here lol
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020 at 12:17 AM
    bluepeter, Papifix, saXXXon and 9 others like this.
  13. Beezer215

Beezer215

MrDK09 likes this.
  14. MrB00

MrB00

nice, I'd forgotten all about this. And I just read that EA buyers get Hockenheim DLC for Free....Sweeet

15. DBag

DBag

The car has been vastly improved compared to the initial release, went to the bin initially. With this release right off the bat you notice how much it has improved graphically and physics-wise. Though some issues still remain with the the auto shift values exceeding the engine rpm limiter.

[AUTO_SHIFTER]
    UP=8400
    DOWN=4000
    SLIP_THRESHOLD=0.95
    GAS_CUTOFF_TIME=0.050

[ENGINE_DATA]
    ALTITUDE_SENSITIVITY=0.1 ; sensitivity to altitude
    INERTIA=0.100 ; engine inertia
    LIMITER=7200 ; engine rev limiter. 0 no limiter
    LIMITER_HZ=40
    MINIMUM=900

Changing this temporarily to 7100 or 7200 without engine data overhaul fixes the issue until it all gets sorted out in the next update. AI shifting is already at 7000 so no need to adjust it.

Tachometer shows an 8,000 RPM red-line so maybe some future updates will come. The Superleggera is capable of 8,200 rpm maximum red-line and the power curve tops out @ 6,500 rpm (533 kW).

Also the turbo damage threshold is at 9,500 rpm...

And the steering wheel isn't centered on the column/dash.

[​IMG]

Really excited to see further updates on this car! :cheers:

EnjailleuR and noroardanto like this.
  16. iks

iks

So, did you finish? :mischievous:

Popeye likes this.
  17. insec7

insec7

18. eklchan90

eklchan90

Thanks a Lot buddy! Just had a quick run in your version of Helsinki Thunder circuit. It drives great now with the right amount of bumps for a street track.

This track is easy to learn but hard to master. Very easy to make mistakes and ruins the lap time especially with the powerful GT1.

kalun318, Natan5, Spyrious and 3 others like this.
  19. AC Modder

AC Modder

Hi Masscot, actually the 350z was already on the list! :) So I don't know exactly when, but surely we'll rework it!

20. mrtomcat66

mrtomcat66

Missing:
    • Waterford Hills Road Racing
    • Westwood Motorsport Park
    • Yarmouth (oval)
    • Zaluzani (Gilles pay track)
    ... and of course lots of drift tracks. But that is obviously not your cup of tea.

21. protofb

protofb

Gabriele likes this.
  22. r23

r23

Anyone has scorpion rad from pessio?

23. OooAhh Cantona

OooAhh Cantona

Yes

Sokinawa, Elio92, Papifix and 6 others like this.
  24. Vassalfada

Vassalfada

I have some grass on my Osterreichring 79, but I can't remember where it comes from :confused:

It could be inside this update (as you can see, there's some grass on the preview screenshots) :
    https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/oesterreichring-1979-reworked.32803/

or on this Discord channel:
    https://discord.com/channels/453595061788344330/465820035760390145

Sorry for not being able to bring some precise information, but at least you know it exists, and it doesn't seem to be a separate
    update in the main config folder.
    If needed, I'll post my whole track here later ;)

Elio92, sab001 and Masscot like this.
  25. unpierrot

unpierrot

Just checked my stats on CM and it seems that I have stats for track with capital letter in their folder name. So I think the capital issue is only related to car folder name.

edit : Forget it, I'm totally wrong.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020 at 3:55 PM
    zuotoski, racealot and norms like this.
  26. Jdramirez

Jdramirez

What track is that? & where can i get it?

27. mrtomcat66

mrtomcat66

I did find a new track on the Discord channel of DriftWeekend (https://discord.com/channels/127485321318367232/284151038024613889): KNA Varna:

This is a real life Kart-track from Noway used for Kart and Drift-racing: http://varna.no/

It looks so nice that I decided to add an AI-line, some sidelines, a map and a VAO-patch. Unfortunately my pit-lane isn't perfect and I cannot get it right. Here you have my added files. Please just copy it into the track folder:

Attached Files:

28. xezez

xezez

Yes. There are people here who bought it. But they won't be sharing it. Paymods aren't posted here.

DrLimerep, MrB00 and mrtomcat66 like this.
  29. Fall Guy

Fall Guy

Go buy it at pessiogarage.com otherwise don´t scam this thread with your inquiries.

MrB00, safi hellie and Diegonapoli10 like this.
  30. Diegonapoli10

Diegonapoli10

its worth the 3,50 ....

its not sim **** mods you are paying for but some real modder who spend lots of hours making the car...
    go buy it !

Blamer, Paintbox, Vassalfada and 3 others like this.