Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,011 comments
Someone knows if there is a ginetta g58 around somewhere?
2018-ginetta-g58-for-sale-1.jpg

Paulo Ribeiro, it seems like that image contains only the graphic you want removed.
Try removing it (copy it to desktop just in case) and see what happens in CM Showroom.

Might sound stupid, but how can I remove the decal from the screen window?? I don't see a way under the 3 tab options, uper left.💡

Was there any ever tracks released using the smoke generating as seen in Ilja Jusupov's :bowdown: video here?

I'd like to add some flares to a street circuit, see if I can get some sort of NFS vibe going.

In other news. Mallory park and all of it's layouts should be out on RD sometime next week :)

View attachment 936282

Thanks to everyone on Patreon for the help testing this etc. It's looking really good now.

View attachment 936285

Testing is going super well(ish)!

View attachment 936290

And also a big thanks to @Mike08 for the help with Willow Springs it's looking superb now. I will aim to get this update out before the weekend.

View attachment 936286

@Masscot I might package your balloon file into the update if that's okay?

I've been having great fun with the STflow shader and am slowly perfecting the art of RGB track lights.

View attachment 936287

I've also been working on Foliage generation, as it;s been pointed out in the past that my trees could do with some work.
I've discovered the 'render trees' plugin for photoshop. So all of the trees on my Croce Dei Colodri track have all been randomly generated through that. I think they look okay, but some improvement is still needed.

View attachment 936288

Speaking of trees, is there anybody out there that has some very simple 3D trees? i'm a bit tired of the one in RTB and would like to play around making some of my own, but if there is any free low poly tree meshes out there that anybody would be willing to share i'd appreciate it.

View attachment 936289

That's about it :lol:

Can't wait for Mallory Park

It’s a bit of a difficult story, there are actually two new FunCup models out there. One is the one in the pictures were put up on here. That's the VW FunCup Belgium Mod made by Motori Nella Leggenda. This is a commissioned mod by Kronos (FunCup organizers) and they use it for their online racing. This is based on the VW FunCup Evo 3, but as you can see the model is actually based on the VW Beetle mod that's been posted here before.

Then there is the mod by Riley Phillips, who races in the FunCup UK. That’s the one you can actually buy for 50. The UK car is the FunCup Evo 1 car which is slower, and has better tires. So the physics should be very different. They too use this for their e-series. This model is scratch made and looks a lot better than the first one (eventhough the rear wing is way too big)

Both models are a bit off though, mainly in proportions. I’ve actually seen a third model out there which looks pretty much spot on but I don’t think it’s finished or available. There are some screenshots of it on their Facebook-page; BE_Modding.

I have to say I haven't driven any of those cars, but since the Fun Cup is one of my favorite racing series I had been following this. I'm not in a place to pay $50 for a mod right now so I hope one of these will be available at some point! Hope that clears it up

In regards to Riley's mod. The physics he provides can definitely use some work. I did offer some help to him early on to correct but he opted to go his own route for a resolution. In light of this, on my own rig, I decided to edit the physics to what i deemed appropriate and the car felt much more like I believe it should (rotatey and overall just more fun to drive). For the 50 bucks I spent could the mod be better? Definitely. But, $50 for the 3d model completed and put into assetto was something i was okay with paying so that I might be able to update the physics to something more enjoyable to drive.

Guys, it's been brought to my attention that I am failing to include the original extension configs in track updates. My apologies. I will make sure to include those next time and will update my current packages. I was thinking those things would be installed via CM, but I shouldn't assume everyone is getting them that easily. Still learning ;)

managed somehow to port a GT6 model into AC it still needs a lot of fixing. Need to find better rims and to solve all of the transparency issues both outside and inside of the car. Its not as easy as porting a BLUR model lol.

Here's a little preview of it and of course it looks ...... even from an preview but keep in mind that this is in its early alpha stage at best.
__custom_showroom_1593550754.jpg

Thanks to @pitsch83 for the heads-up about the missing extensions files in some of my past track edits.

Updated links in the following posts with repackaged full tracks, with fixes, as well as associated extension files:
* https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1358#post-13155195
* https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1317#post-13144674

There may be more that I need to update, but wanted to get these out to you guys before I eat dinner.

Side note, I'm currently working on fixing the AI count issue on Croix-en-Ternois. I'll post later and will make sure to also include any extension files for that track in the zip package.

Cheers my friends.

Good evening fellow GT Planetiers.

Our dear member @Masscot came with the brilliant idea to revive the unfinished Forceful Panamera Sport Turismo, and I gave it a fresh second chance! Or.. at least I tried :D

Bear in mind that I am a newbie in modding. But after some reading I think the final result satisfy my need to put this wagon back on track:

View attachment 936053

Changelog:

- Fixed rear view mirrors (thanks to @GIBBONS for the quick tutorial)
- Totally rebuilt lightning system / day light
- Fixed excessive glare on the gauge cluster
- Fixed some materials glare
- License plates
- Option street tires

Link:

https://sharemods.com/mvbixdzbboxt/f_panamera_st.zip.html

Again: I'm a newbie so there are lots of things to do here. I've just done basic stuff. Test it, rip it apart and share your opinions to make Panamera Sport Turismo great again! Wait what?! :D:D
Thanks for this!
One thing - did you make the instrument lights, button lights etc brighter white when the headlights are off? If so, I much preferred the previous default levels, unless I'm totally imagining it. It was the first thing I noticed, but it could be placebo.

The high-level brake light doesn't seem to work either?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back