Yeah, those are rough on a monitor but in VR it's an unexpectedly natural experience. The bar splits into two and "disappears" as you look past it. Like holding a finger four inches from your face as you look across the room. Half a lap in and you don't even notice it. Like how I've heard real drivers say it doesn't bother them.Man, am I the only one that continues to drive older Formula because my eyes are so distracted by the later Formula's cockpit cage? Right in the middle... Maybe I'll get used to it...
VERY NICE!
Here is a csp UPDATE! A motivation to finish the track
- GrassFX update with my textures
(i can put in some plants which are really growing there, if you will go on with the track)
- VAO patch
zip has to be extracted into the track folder.
View attachment 938538
..dumb question: this road is not included in LA Canyons? right?
Hi Downloaded and installed but only showing Endurance car in game. Any help please.UPDATE: HONDA NSX GT3 2016: SPRINT/ENDURANCE — HONDA NSX GT3 EVO 2019: SPRINT/ENDURANCE ACC
![]()
CHANGELOG: HONDA NSX GT3, SPRINT/ENDURANCE
V1.5 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!
— fixed LCD brightness when lights are OFF
— added missing endulights code in Endurance car lights.ini
— added missing code for IMSA yellow lights in IMSA skins
— tweaked IMSA pleds brightness
CHANGELOG: HONDA NSX GT3 EVO, SPRINT/ENDURANCE
V1.1 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!
— fixed LCD brightness when lights are OFF
— added new IMSA skin for EVO Endurance car
— added new Pleds, front bumper, front lights glass to match the IMSA skin
— added new preview IMSA car
**download link inside the quoted message.
Done hotfix . Can't get Car to work in CM showroom. Is this normal. Says LOD ini missing. Many thanks.![]()
BK Studio Admin here, found a big issue in the R8, PLEASE GO AND GRAB THE HOTFIX AT THE SERVER LINKED BELOW:
https://discord.gg/qbGuPMQ
Looks great!
I came across your grass config and textures for the Lemax USCE track in an old post on the Custom Shaders Discord. That was you, right? Fantastic stuff. Keep it up.
worked fine for me. might be something you did wrong.Done hotfix . Can't get Car to work in CM showroom. Is this normal. Says LOD ini missing. Many thanks.
Hey, Mallory Park is out nowEnjoy!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mallory-park.34224/
Thanks @safi hellie and @Mike08 for their contributions.
head over to the discord if you have any problems https://discord.gg/qbGuPMQDone hotfix . Can't get Car to work in CM showroom. Is this normal. Says LOD ini missing. Many thanks.
Cheers. Will dohead over to the discord if you have any problems https://discord.gg/qbGuPMQ
if you have to delete the two cars, reinstall them then the hotfixCheers. Will do
How many skin options you have ticked in CM.
![]()
Hey, Mallory Park is out nowEnjoy!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mallory-park.34224/
Thanks @safi hellie and @Mike08 for their contributions.
I'm working on a new car. It's all of them. All the cars.
![]()
Sorry, I'll go away now.![]()
YES! I was the one hoping for the FCP Euro skin for the GTI. I can't help ya make it but I'll be your first download
EDIT: Is the Tommy78 version better than the WTCR v3.0 pack that's been thrown around here? The latter is the one I have.
Hey, Mallory Park is out nowEnjoy!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mallory-park.34224/
Thanks @safi hellie and @Mike08 for their contributions.
Make that two of us looking for an FCP skin hahaYES! I was the one hoping for the FCP Euro skin for the GTI. I can't help ya make it but I'll be your first download
EDIT: Is the Tommy78 version better than the WTCR v3.0 pack that's been thrown around here? The latter is the one I have.
Did you install correctly all 4 cars?Hi Downloaded and installed but only showing Endurance car in game. Any help please.
Make that two of us looking for an FCP skin haha
lol, at least you tried. Spoiler alerts below:
View attachment 938036 View attachment 938037 View attachment 938038 View attachment 938039
I did an update on Nogaro by Pixsim (Terra21 conversion).
It was extremely heavy on cpu. I did many fixes and some graphical improvements.
I hope it's better now.
I did an update on Nogaro by Pixsim (Terra21 conversion).
It was extremely heavy on cpu. I did many fixes and some graphical improvements.
I hope it's better now.
This is my MediaFire folder:
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/drn2rpx8h1tvo/AC_NASNET
It contains:
Algarve v1.5
Auto24ring v1.5
Autopolis v2.0
Nogaro v2.0 (NEW)
Greetz
Please send advice and tips to improve these tracks in pm.
Or let me know if you want to contribute.
Can't believe its not posted here yet
![]()
Amuse R1
can i get a link to the map?VERY NICE!
Here is a csp UPDATE! A motivation to finish the track
- GrassFX update with my textures
(i can put in some plants which are really growing there, if you will go on with the track)
- VAO patch
zip has to be extracted into the track folder.
View attachment 938538
..dumb question: this road is not included in LA Canyons? right?
to be honest I am much more interested in that showroom than I am the carFrom FB:
Brabham BT62 Street by Erik Wispelwey. A road-legal(ish) version of Shokeus ACT80's original. Less prominent aero (and with that less downforce) and semis iso slicks but with the original engine makes for an interesting ride. TC is present but default setting is non-intrusive.
![]()
Thanks to Jasmin Klačar for beta-testing and feedback.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1hfaijnzb5rsgqk/brabham_bt62_street.zip/file