Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,118 comments
I did the Mulholland snake and Whiteman Park SS, both unfinished.

VERY NICE!
Here is a csp UPDATE! A motivation to finish the track :cheers:

- GrassFX update with my textures
(i can put in some plants which are really growing there, if you will go on with the track)
- VAO patch

https://sharemods.com/9w1cucegy3bt/UPDATED_07_2020_a_test_snake_.zip.html

Screenshot_amuse_s2000_r1_ap2_a_test_snake_7-6-120-22-1-55.png

..dumb question: this road is not included in LA Canyons? right?

Attachments

• a_test_snake.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I personal prefer Tommy78 version has its much better looking and probably one best touring cars mods available for AC it comes with 7 of WTCR championships cars from 2018 session.

I LOVE TCR in the real world and I drive a 2018 GTI, so if it is in fact better I may take your recommendation.

Man, am I the only one that continues to drive older Formula because my eyes are so distracted by the later Formula's cockpit cage? Right in the middle... Maybe I'll get used to it...
Yeah, those are rough on a monitor but in VR it's an unexpectedly natural experience. The bar splits into two and "disappears" as you look past it. Like holding a finger four inches from your face as you look across the room. Half a lap in and you don't even notice it. Like how I've heard real drivers say it doesn't bother them.

VERY NICE!
Here is a csp UPDATE! A motivation to finish the track :cheers:

- GrassFX update with my textures
(i can put in some plants which are really growing there, if you will go on with the track)
- VAO patch

zip has to be extracted into the track folder.

View attachment 938538

..dumb question: this road is not included in LA Canyons? right?

Looks great!
I came across your grass config and textures for the Lemax USCE track in an old post on the Custom Shaders Discord. That was you, right? Fantastic stuff. Keep it up.

UPDATE: HONDA NSX GT3 2016: SPRINT/ENDURANCE — HONDA NSX GT3 EVO 2019: SPRINT/ENDURANCE ACC
upload_2020-7-6_21-39-48-png.938196

CHANGELOG: HONDA NSX GT3, SPRINT/ENDURANCE

V1.5 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— fixed LCD brightness when lights are OFF
— added missing endulights code in Endurance car lights.ini
— added missing code for IMSA yellow lights in IMSA skins
— tweaked IMSA pleds brightness

CHANGELOG: HONDA NSX GT3 EVO, SPRINT/ENDURANCE

V1.1 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— fixed LCD brightness when lights are OFF
— added new IMSA skin for EVO Endurance car
— added new Pleds, front bumper, front lights glass to match the IMSA skin
— added new preview IMSA car

**download link inside the quoted message.
Hi Downloaded and installed but only showing Endurance car in game. Any help please.

I did an update on Nogaro by Pixsim (Terra21 conversion).
It was extremely heavy on cpu. I did many fixes and some graphical improvements.
I hope it's better now.

This is my MediaFire folder:
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/drn2rpx8h1tvo/AC_NASNET
It contains:
Algarve v1.5
Auto24ring v1.5
Autopolis v2.0
Nogaro v2.0 (NEW)

Greetz

Please send advice and tips to improve these tracks in pm.
Or let me know if you want to contribute.

How many skin options you have ticked in CM.
Capture.jpg

Hi Fred,
Thanks for reply. I have what you show in your screenshot, but there is also an option (or folder in cm_skins) called "skin". I also have Pepperoni AC's vegetation fix from RD there.

YES! I was the one hoping for the FCP Euro skin for the GTI. I can't help ya make it but I'll be your first download :lol:

EDIT: Is the Tommy78 version better than the WTCR v3.0 pack that's been thrown around here? The latter is the one I have.

Asked the same question a week back here and yes imo Tommy's is more refined as in the cars drive better with bettering steering and physics imo - though they drive better I think the actual model of the cars as in how they have been made seem to share the same graphical similarities. And in both versions the cabin interiors look a bit dated and bare tbh but first and foremost it's all about the drive and Tommy's seems a bit better to me.

Last edited:
YES! I was the one hoping for the FCP Euro skin for the GTI. I can't help ya make it but I'll be your first download :lol:

EDIT: Is the Tommy78 version better than the WTCR v3.0 pack that's been thrown around here? The latter is the one I have.
Make that two of us looking for an FCP skin haha

Hi Downloaded and installed but only showing Endurance car in game. Any help please.
Did you install correctly all 4 cars?
My suggestion: go to assettocorsa\content\cars\ and delete all the honda_nsx...acc related folders.
Then install correctly the package (fonts/cars/shaders)

Make that two of us looking for an FCP skin haha

I've shot a few race weekends in the US, both SRO and IMSA so I'm very partial toward liveries from those series. The immersion is much more palpable when the cars you're driving in the game are so close to the real ones you've been around!

It was extremely heavy on cpu. I did many fixes and some graphical improvements.
I hope it's better now.

Thanks for all these fix-ups Zwiss. I'm really grateful for Nogaro. It's a really nice track, but the 'pre-Zwiss version' was definitely a FPS-muncher. :)

I hope it's better now.

This is my MediaFire folder:
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/drn2rpx8h1tvo/AC_NASNET
It contains:
Algarve v1.5
Auto24ring v1.5
Autopolis v2.0
Nogaro v2.0 (NEW)

Greetz

Please send advice and tips to improve these tracks in pm.
Or let me know if you want to contribute.

Nogaro, one of my top tracks, always like it, since I started to watch French GT Championship on TV and FIA GT around 1998.
Nogaro track I have is ok. But I bet yours is better. Thank you for all improvements You have been doing.

Cheers

So about that FR3.5...

The mod is in much worse condition than I originally thought. The sound I used was garbage, it sounded straight out of GT2. The car is all over the place, so IDK if i'll keep going with it.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back