Volkswagen Polo TDI TG
twrh.png

https://we.tl/t-hwoRSFwuIm

Volkswagen Golf R 2018 + GTI
hbeu.png

xum2.jpg

https://we.tl/t-OpAEzkYvCI
Thanks.
The Golf GTI just seems to be the Golf R but with a Comic Sans numberplate and weird overexposed jpeg instrument cluster and satnav (and different engine specs, of course). Are there not bodywork, trim or wheel differences between the two cars in real life?
(the numberplate and instruments can just be deleted from the skin folders if you prefer)

This is close to being finished so here's a quick tease...
It's a Reboot rework of rF2's Lester track, much improved and renamed Port Newark, NJ.
Forward and reverse routes, reworked chicanes, new road surface, new billboards/branding, texture reworks, lighting config, new environment features, patrolling helicopters, balloons, airliners, and more.
Soon™.

x.jpg
y.jpg
z.jpg

For the ASR F1 1991 cars, they came with an additional "Setup" folder in the download zip file. In it, it has HDF, MDF, LDF settings files. I plugged them in each 1991 F1 car's Generic setting folder and choose which ever DownForce setting I want before the drive. The cars will feel/drive differently instantly.

Did you install these downforce setting files?

sorry, the asr cars need a setup: yes, but I can´t find the settings file what you mention, some help please

Yes I know, that what makes so mad, I knew this. I had this setting changed, but as said a power outage during gameplay, messed up my install and had to do an integrity check, and it got reset back to 256. And I never thought of it until yesterday. Just old I guess, these things slip your mind when you get to a certain age. :lol:

Yes weird. But no, it's not about the load. The sound card can handle the load. The problem is that some sounds from cars can have more than 30 channels using a the same time. Especially acfan or fonsecker mods. And when you are in a close pack, AC actually transmits the sounds of all the cars that are close enough for you to hear them. You may not hear them all, cause one closer are much louder, but they do transmit sound. And when all the channels fill up, the sound card waits for at least one car to move out of range, so the channels get open for new sound to get transmitted. If this does not happen, the sound card has to recalculate which sounds are more relevant to transmit and resets Al the channels and redistributs them amongst the cars again. You may notice this when watching a replay and the sound cuts off sometimes, when the cars get close to the camera. And some sound cards this recalculation and distribution should be done almost instantly, and you wouldn't even notice it. Well you do, like you said it runs smoother now. But some sound cards get confused to much and freeze for few hundredths of a second, when they have to much info to go through.
I wonder what role this setting plays in this topic. I recently changed this setting from 8 to 12. I did this because with some cars (mods and Kunos) it occurred to me that when I was running side by side with another car, the sound of my car would fade to almost inaudible. Increasing to 12 improved the sound. I mean, even though the problem didn't completely go away, the sound fading is much less now.
V2.jpg

I installed them but it sends the game crashing:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
*****Two separate users have reported as being unable to access the new cameras by following the above steps. In that case - delete the original two camera files located within the data folder, and rename the new file as cameras.ini . No idea why some users are having problems, and others aren't.

Did you try that?

Right, you are the guy who was trying to convert Bathurst from ACC. Are you ever planning to continue on this quest?

I know a while back @Jimlloyd was looking for more accurate resources for updating his Fm7 version of the track, which is also "laserscanned", but is wildly inaccurate in some places. Hope @Jimlloyd you still plan on doing these some time and maybe use this as help. If not, don't mind me, just trying to wish something into existence. :)

I wasn't trying to, I succeeded. I just never bothered to "polish" it.
The track deserves better than I could do so I have forwarded the files to Jim.

Finally got to grips with GRASSFX! (its well easy)

autodromo_sincordia_sudamericano
basic grassfx config. Add to track folder.

Plus skin to remove ugly grass tufts plus darken the trees a bit.
Dead easy to change the height and size etc in the extension if not to your taste.
Simple to add even easier to delete if not happy.
Can not for the life of me remember where i got this track, but most likely from on here somewhere, sorry.

BEFORE (ugly weird tufts)
Screenshot_urd_egt1_darche_evo_97_autodromo_sincordia_sudamericano_22-7-120-18-28-2.jpg

AFTER.
Screenshot_urd_egt1_darche_evo_97_autodromo_sincordia_sudamericano_22-7-120-18-37-3.jpg

Attachments

• extension (2).zip
    363 bytes · Views: 58
  • skins.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 49
Hey Guys
I released my Transporter T1LM917 on different Facebook pages
In case some of you want to test or improve for the next upgrade...
Left to do LOD, Better textures or PBR, windows AO map and damage, new skins...
__custom_showroom_1595440775.png
__custom_showroom_1595440852.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME TO RELEASE #3
T1LM917 V 1.0
IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY WORK
https://www.paypal.me/Nclsbrn89/
(EXTRA GIFT for donators…)

WARNING
It’s a real vintage race car so don’t expect to ride It like a modern car, no Traction control, no Abs but lot of fuuuun !!!

SPECS
Porsche 917/30 Canam Chassis
Vw Transporter T1 Type 2 Pick-up Body (Modified)
Porsche 911 FIA GT3 Brake system (Disks and Calipers)
Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO Suspensions system
VS XX WORK wheels (Modified)
Animations (Transmission, Wipers, Shift, Fan , Steer)
Lights
Full AOmap and Shaders (Normal,Mask, Damage, Dust)
Rim Cover in Option (you need to active or not in the extension.ini file ([MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]

CREDITS
3D Base Model : Kunos Edit by Nclsbrn89
Body Kit : Assettogarage Edit by Nclsbrn89
Indicators and Lights : Nclsbrn89
Sounds : AMAFMOD (Heavy size) or Kunos (sfx folder)
Physics : Kunos, Edit by Nclsbrn89
Engine and Turbo : Kunos Edit by Nclsbrn89
Skins : Nclsbrn89, Bhalil, Hanazono Rio, Jez Horsewood, Julio Sousa, Dave Holder, Adriano Cotta Ramusino, Timo Laciny
Special thanks to all of you guys for taking time when I had problem

DOWNLOAD LINK
https://mega.nz/file/Q3AnBQqJ#RAaw95EimzMXo_gbAVc0M90LWuuBHYfCQ2RPppfKjdw

CONTENT MANAGER AND CSP latest version is required for Animations, Lights etc…
https://acstuff.ru/patch/
It’s only my third mod so be lenient please
Feedbacks are welcome for improve future V2 !

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back