Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Question on Legions website, Did a search on his website looking for the listing and links to the Ovals and roadcourses
he had. All I get now is the latest pictures of cars and tracks. When I click on go to older posts, nothing else comes up.
Only Oval I see is Eldora track.

I see you have it sorted now but, at the bottom of every post is this, 'Download: (click link & scroll down) No Right Turn'.
Did you not do that?

Sorry for a bit thick. Please can anyone help?
I registered and got the steam key for the "Ferrari Hublot" Esport car.. now where is the car? or where should I enter the steam key?
Thanks

Edit: solved

Last edited:
This can't be real life.
rznv.001.gif

1998 VOLVO SUPER OLYMPIAN 3ASV - - - by Bruce Kelt

Specs: Turocharged Diesel With 5-Speed Automatic..
BHP: 285
NM : 1250
Encryption (None)
CSP latest version is required.!! This will include Dash Animation, And More Lighting Features and Doors Open Command.
Credits:
3D Shell: Omsi 2 mod.
3D Work: Omsi 2 but Unknow Modeler.
Physics: Dmitrii A. x4fab (Orion VII NG)
Sounds : Ditto from Volvo Racing Trucks...
Pictures : Myself..
!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`
Any issues found please report directly to name's mentioned above.
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...
Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/C4xBUDKa#FPq0dYP92lYfb5ubxpSDHy5hGXkkRdRaPWPyEks7Nyo
117110467_3254935284565093_2015404685970173313_o.jpg
Man, this Bruce guy has quite a bus fetish. :lol:

“I like big bus, and I cannot lie”

I must have a karma with Australia... :)
Just try Longford and i fall in love, now, i just want to put work on it!
Any joy on this track, its such an awesome track, but small fixes like the mountain image tiles that do not match up, bad lods where entire mountain ranges just pop up out of nowhere in the straights etc can massively improve it. My favorite track for throwing the torana around!

Any joy on this track, its such an awesome track, but small fixes like the mountain image tiles that do not match up, bad lods where entire mountain ranges just pop up out of nowhere in the straights etc can massively improve it. My favorite track for throwing the torana around!
If you want a quick fix for the terrain LOD pop in, go to CSP settings graphic adjustment tab, "Multipler for track LOD" I think default is 100%, I have it set all the time at 200%. Fixed that issue with longford, lots of other similar issues with other tracks too. Might be of some help

I see you have it sorted now but, at the bottom of every post is this, 'Download: (click link & scroll down) No Right Turn'.
Did you not do that?

Hi @GzeroD Ah--- I just tried it again after reading your reply. I clicked on the download on Eldora track which says "No Right Turn" and yes I now see your Oval listings of the tracks.

Thank you and take care,
Dave

Last edited:
If you want a quick fix for the terrain LOD pop in, go to CSP settings graphic adjustment tab, "Multipler for track LOD" I think default is 100%, I have it set all the time at 200%. Fixed that issue with longford, lots of other similar issues with other tracks too. Might be of some help

Is there a setting like this for shadows? I see tons of shadow pop-in on small items like cones, corner markers, signs, etc. or a shadow that obviously just follows along with my car and fades abruptly at a consistent distance from my car.

Is there a setting like this for shadows? I see tons of shadow pop-in on small items like cones, corner markers, signs, etc. or a shadow that obviously just follows along with my car and fades abruptly at a consistent distance from my car.
I think that's just CSP at moment, hopefully be addressed in later updates once main focus at this time, rain that's currently WIP is implemented fully.

I'm trying to save the Hublot Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo as a Kunos car in CM under author, but it wont stick. Reverts back to ? when I reload CM. Any workaround?

Content Manager is indicating there's a v1.1 update for Fujimi Kaido. However if I select to install it, CM reports... can't download file, Google quota exceeded. anyone else seeing this? Is there a link or another way to get this update?

loving the rainfx, but, peculiar bug in triple screen, the wiper is only visible on the leftmost monitor, and only its shadow on the other two, have reported it on the patreon, but, figured id ask here, maybe some smarty pants type already figured out a fix?

For those that don't use FB:

Charles Sami Razon AmyouniChivas AutoArt - A Super GT Assetto Corsa Group

1 h ·

Autopolis International Racing Circuit (JAF) Exclusive release for Chivas Autoart by Enkay74

Skins:
2013 Super GT (Default)
2019 Super GT
Super Formula
Autumn
Baseline circuit Converted to AC by Omukum
Re-worked by enkay74 to try and obtain a Super GT race weekend feel to the Autopolis Circuit
Install:
========
To install simply copy the autopolis_international_jaf folder to your Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/tracks folder
Changes:
========
Removal of numerous objects around circuit (grandstands, trees, sponsors etc.) to create a realistic race weekend feel
Addition of a lot of objects (TV, rescue vehicles, pit crews etc.) to create a realistic race weekend feel
Addition of new crowds and spectator vehicles to create a realistic race weekend feel
Changed / edited numerous textures (grass, road, trees etc.)
Significant changes to treewall and background
Added realistic advertisments and placement to suit Super GT / Super Formula race weekend
Created VAO
Added different levels of grass FX
Skins:
======
Default track skin is Super GT 2013
To use different track skins (Autumn, Super GT '19, Super Formula '19) you need to launch using content manager.
Download Here:
https://acstuff.ru/app/
Water:
======
Water requires ST Flow shader to work correctly
Download here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/
Assetto Corsa Super GT content:
===============================
https://chivas-autoart.wixsite.com/home

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8wn9xd89mxpn40f/Autopolis+Super+GT+2013.zip/file

Donation Link: https://paypal.me/neilmcracewheel?locale.x=en_AU

Last edited:
Hi guys,

-link updated to v07

-fixed mirrored mapping of mobil1 logos on S/F
-fixed surfaces.ini
-fixed concrete slowing down after t1/before motordrome.

Please let me know about existent/new bugs.

Have to say again, what a nice track. Hope the plan for the future is to do the short DTM layout as well.

Hello
has anyone made cameras for the fantastic circuit recently released on this hockenheim_2001 forum?
the circuit has a truly top AI, which sets the car for maximum speed possible

Agreed 100%. It allows for excellent AI races amongst other good things.

I can do that. What track version is it?

Look at the first post I quoted. Thanks.

Last edited:
Content Manager is indicating there's a v1.1 update for Fujimi Kaido. However if I select to install it, CM reports... can't download file, Google quota exceeded. anyone else seeing this? Is there a link or another way to get this update?
Yep. Yesterday (CET) and also today so I assume others were quicker then this old grumpy. We'll try again tomorrow

upload_2020-8-8_9-44-49.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back