Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,773 comments
http://assettomods.com/atcc-toyota-corolla-ae86-grpa-v1-0/

Screenshot_20200808-102639_Facebook.jpg

Enjoy !!

I did find a new (for me) ressource for drift cars and tracks: FB Assetto Corsa DRIFT Community -

If you and some drifters want to test my 4-wheel drive Hoonicorn? I could use the feedback.
(you can do 4wd drifts and reverse entries). Its not perfect (far from it), but its way more fun than the inaccurate RWD of the available mod.

At the moment the physics are super-beta... sometimes it works, sometimes not. It is about the custom diff settings I designed and the ability to fully adjust it. Of course proper control is out the window because controlling spinning front wheels is nearly impossible (use the throttle and handbrake to get your desired result).

For those that don't use FB:

Charles Sami Razon AmyouniChivas AutoArt - A Super GT Assetto Corsa Group

1 h ·

Autopolis International Racing Circuit (JAF) Exclusive release for Chivas Autoart by Enkay74

Skins:
2013 Super GT (Default)
2019 Super GT
Super Formula
Autumn
Baseline circuit Converted to AC by Omukum
Re-worked by enkay74 to try and obtain a Super GT race weekend feel to the Autopolis Circuit
Install:
========
To install simply copy the autopolis_international_jaf folder to your Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/tracks folder
Changes:
========
Removal of numerous objects around circuit (grandstands, trees, sponsors etc.) to create a realistic race weekend feel
Addition of a lot of objects (TV, rescue vehicles, pit crews etc.) to create a realistic race weekend feel
Addition of new crowds and spectator vehicles to create a realistic race weekend feel
Changed / edited numerous textures (grass, road, trees etc.)
Significant changes to treewall and background
Added realistic advertisments and placement to suit Super GT / Super Formula race weekend
Created VAO
Added different levels of grass FX
Skins:
======
Default track skin is Super GT 2013
To use different track skins (Autumn, Super GT '19, Super Formula '19) you need to launch using content manager.
Download Here:
https://acstuff.ru/app/
Water:
======
Water requires ST Flow shader to work correctly
Download here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/
Assetto Corsa Super GT content:
===============================
https://chivas-autoart.wixsite.com/home

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8wn9xd89mxpn40f/Autopolis+Super+GT+2013.zip/file

Donation Link: https://paypal.me/neilmcracewheel?locale.x=en_AU

I was about to post the link here for anyone who was interested but you beat me to it!

This is my first track mod so a lot of learning doing Autopolis with a Super GT race weekend feel (2013 default but skins for 2019 included)
I’m almost finished with a Super GT version of Suzuka and I’ve started work on Fuji which was arguably in more need of an update than Autopolis.
They will all have a 2013 look by default but will have a 2019 skin for SGT & Super Formula....
Hope you all enjoy!

If you want a quick fix for the terrain LOD pop in, go to CSP settings graphic adjustment tab, "Multipler for track LOD" I think default is 100%, I have it set all the time at 200%. Fixed that issue with longford, lots of other similar issues with other tracks too. Might be of some help
Thanks for the tip but...
Is there a downside to putting this setting to 200%?

Aren't they also asking for your steam ID? I absolutely will not give that to them.

And?

I hope you do not expect get the car, from the 'dumbs' (like me), that gave the Steam ID to them.
Btw, I hope 'them', are not people from another planet, getting our Steam ID. :nervous:

I was about to post the link here for anyone who was interested but you beat me to it!

This is my first track mod so a lot of learning doing Autopolis with a Super GT race weekend feel (2013 default but skins for 2019 included)
I’m almost finished with a Super GT version of Suzuka and I’ve started work on Fuji which was arguably in more need of an update than Autopolis. They will all have a 2013 look by default but will have a 2019 skin for SGT & Super Formula....
Hope you all enjoy!
^ This. Thank you!! :bowdown::cheers:

Aren't they also asking for your steam ID? I absolutely will not give that to them.

if you have the original game on steam (with original i mean non the pirated one) you don't have to worry about nothing.

Steam ID, if you pick any friend of you on steam, copy their name and use a STEAMID finder, the Steam ID is easily findable, so what's the problem to provide it to them?

Pagani Zonda F Converted from Real Racing 3

dang did i improve my skills with this one
anyway here's a list of what i did:
-The car now has an AO and i must say it looks perfect IMO
-Because it has an AO it is skinable there's a skin folder AO that i put in the car's folder so if you wan't to skin it go ahead.
-Interior AO is experimental I've done it but i'm not sure if its done right from what it seems other modders seem to flatten it i just put the whole AO
-Collider done from scratch its my first time doing it so don't count it being the most realistic
-Messed with the Physics for a bit
-Made the wing aero a bit more fitting for the Zonda F to reach its top speed.
-Made the suspension a bit bumpy since this is a street car unlike the flat suspension from the Zonda R which i used the physics from...
- The tires should now have more grip it now likes to bite back but for the full experience i would recommend disabling the ABS and TCS
-The performance should be spot on with the real thing if it feels unrealistic or too fast please give me feedback including criticism of course.
There was only so much i could do with the model it was really low poly the door sides were literally cardboard cutouts so i had to replace them
with real inside 3D doors i took them from the Zonda Cinque
I could do the door animations but because of the door inside change i have feared that it would look wonky
-The wipers work so you can drive it in rain if the rain passes trough the windows please inform me.
-Turn Signals work but not inside in the gauges since its a really low poly model i couldn't do much to it.
The only stuff that is missing/broken are the Rim Blur , the front rims look darker than the rear ones and the driver's legs are messed up.....
Screenshot_ds666_pagani_zonda_f_spa_8-7-120-14-22-41.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a complete noob when it comes to track editing. I'm at the moment skinning and or reworking the last missing skins for the Spa 24 Hours races of 2016 and 2019 (those that have a car model in AC), which will be made public when they are finished and tested. I'm concentrating on skinning these cars at the moment because I am planning to do these endurance races together with my son. We will be dividing the race in different parts to avoid problems with the lack of saving possibilities and count the results together so to say...

With the new SOL and CSP giving us all the possibility to also race in the wet, I was planning to do some parts of the race in the wet on the wet Spa track. Only problem however is that I can run with up to 120 cars in the dry on the 24 Hours Spa track, but in the wet the car count is limited to 40.

As I will be running fields of 55 to 70 cars when all skins are finished, the wet track with only 40 pit boxes will limit these possibilities. Since a dry track with 120 pit boxes exists, I was wondering if it would be in any way possible to combine the wet track with the 120 pit boxes of the 24 hours track?

Is this indeed a possibility and if yes, is there someone who knows how to do this?

I’m almost finished with a Super GT version of Suzuka and I’ve started work on Fuji which was arguably in more need of an update than Autopolis.
They will all have a 2013 look by default but will have a 2019 skin for SGT & Super Formula....
Hope you all enjoy!
Hey, i didn't know you have an account here. Let me start by saying a big thank you for your past work. You are my favourite livery skiner in AC. Because you do complete skin packs of entire seasons and that not only saves us time searching and compiling this ourselves (and loosing our minds doing it), but we have consistent skins all over the board. The amount of hours I spent running your grids.... And now this track and those to come might just push you to one of my favourite moders period. 👍

The track is excellent and hope you continue on this quest. I do have a request if I may. Could you bump the pits up to 30? One of my favourite things in AC is racing the 2018 Super GT car packs. The GT500 in no small part thanks to you, cause you put all 15 skins together, and then I add on top 15 GT300 cars to the field from the same season (managed to gather 20 plus authentic skins from 2018 (all but the Lexus-es sadly), again several done by you). Multi class racing at it's best. How I enjoy puting gt300 up front and the start with the other GT500 from the back. 3-5 laps to fight through the field and then from lap 5 on you start to lap the gt300 and you fight through traffic again. Excellent fun.

Now we have at least 30 pits on all the other tracks from the 2018 SuperGT season (Motegi, Fuji, Suzuka, Chang, Okayama and Sugo). Only this one doesn't have 30 to make a full championship with 30 cars.

Have to thank you again for your work.:cheers:

EDIT: This reminds me. Does anybody want me to post the preset and BOP with all the skins and missing cars for a combined 30 car GT300-500 2018 field? To save you the hours of digging through RD to compile it yourself?

Last edited:
!!! PROOF OF CONCEPT !!!

People who make variations of existing mods or original stuff, should read this : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ferrari-488-gtlm-2015.188617/page-2#post-3241889

It also work with tracks by doing the same trick to "model.ini"

Modders should resort to this feature when duplicating a car just to have new config and data, while keeping the same model as the "donor".

In addition to saving a few MB on download and storage, any updates to the donor model would be reflected instantly in the duplicate.

I'm a complete noob when it comes to track editing. I'm at the moment skinning and or reworking the last missing skins for the Spa 24 Hours races of 2016 and 2019 (those that have a car model in AC), which will be made public when they are finished and tested. I'm concentrating on skinning these cars at the moment because I am planning to do these endurance races together with my son. We will be dividing the race in different parts to avoid problems with the lack of saving possibilities and count the results together so to say...

With the new SOL and CSP giving us all the possibility to also race in the wet, I was planning to do some parts of the race in the wet on the wet Spa track. Only problem however is that I can run with up to 120 cars in the dry on the 24 Hours Spa track, but in the wet the car count is limited to 40.

As I will be running fields of 55 to 70 cars when all skins are finished, the wet track with only 40 pit boxes will limit these possibilities. Since a dry track with 120 pit boxes exists, I was wondering if it would be in any way possible to combine the wet track with the 120 pit boxes of the 24 hours track?

Is this indeed a possibility and if yes, is there someone who knows how to do this?

Hello to you too. Nice to meet you too.
Please, wait just a minute or two and we will provide all the info you need, ASAP.

Best regards.

Replay cameras set (3 different FOVS) + original backup moved as last one for the Circuit Croix En Ternois 2017 v1.01 by @__EASY__

As always remove the .txt at the end and drop it into the data folder of the track and overwrite the original one already backupped

Attachments

• cameras_1.ini.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 21
  • cameras_2.ini.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 20
  • cameras_3.ini.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 19
  • cameras.ini.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 18
EXT_CONFIG update for @Zwiss Mid Ohio.

Just add this lines at the end of the existing ext_config inside the extension folder of the track for adding the lights in the pit

[LIGHT_SERIES_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION=REFLECTOR lights
VISIBILITY_LEVEL=0
MATERIALS=LIGHT02
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH
OFFSET=0,0,0
DIRECTION=NORMAL
DIRECTION_OFFSET=0, -1, 0
SPOT=250
SPOT_SHARPNESS=100
RANGE=75
RANGE_GRADIENT_OFFSET=0.2
FADE_AT=1500
FADE_SMOOTH=800
CLUSTER_THRESHOLD=7.5
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION=1.25
COLOR=255, 220, 150, 0.065

Welcome to GTP Dirk,
With the new upcoming CSP rain effects there won't be such a thing as 'wet tracks' or 'dry tracks' any more. All tracks will be both, and every variation in between. Just like in the real world, rain will be able to land on any track, and transition from dry, to wet, back to dry again etc.
If you wait just a little while (or join x4fab's patreon) then you should get the feature you need (if i've interpreted your post correctly).

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back