Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,773 comments
  • 52,008,777 views
Hey Mascot, thank you. I'm not this new to this community, but I forgot my old password and had to make another profile to be able to post again. My former name was Racingheaven.
If you pm @daan about it he might be able to recover your old profile.
 
This reminds me. Does anybody want me to post the preset and BOP with all the skins and missing cars for a combined 30 car GT300-500 2018 field? To save you the hours of digging through RD to compile it yourself?
Yes, please. Thank you, grid master! :bowdown:
 
Track folder updated:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/drn2rpx8h1tvo

Nogaro updated to v2.5:
---------------------------
Added VAO Patch by __easy__
New start grid places (just like real life now)
Corrected gravel mapping and material
Fixed pitlane AI (AI would crash at pit entrance)
Fixed another hole in tarmac
Darkened trees a bit.
Thank you for updating Nogaro! It looks great! My only feedback... the building windows reflect the track tarmac. It looks odd and creates a flicker-like effect. Is there any way to fix this?

Using CSP 0.1.61
 
Where can I download the new Ferrari 488 Evo?
After the update to AC 1.16.4 there is new folder for this car, but there aren't any files in it.
 
Where can I download the new Ferrari 488 Evo?
After the update to AC 1.16.4 there is new folder for this car, but there aren't any files in it.

https://esports-registration.ferrari.com/

If you are not in one of the countries listed. You can just pick a random country and you should be fine. Once you finish the registration you should get an email for verifying your email address. After that you will get a
Welcome to Ferrari Hublot Esports Series! Email. In this particular email you will get the steam key for the Ferrari 488 evo. With this steam key you will go in the steam and select the games tab than active a product on steam where you will put the steam key. The 488 evo should start downloading.
 
Not sure who's making that Hockenheim_2001 conversion, but as great as it is, there are a few too many trees on the wrong side of the Armco, as well as two massive trees in the middle of the Stadium section, which shouldn't be there.
 
H All.
I am looking for the thread which had a list of tracks and links in a A to Z format. there was also comments on the best versions. I have been trying to find all afternoon but no luck. Does any body know the page number please. Many thanks.
 
Where can I download the new Ferrari 488 Evo?
After the update to AC 1.16.4 there is new folder for this car, but there aren't any files in it.

AC upgraded to AC 1.16.4 ??
but apart from the ferrari 488 what has been updated?
that's why in the CM it gives me an error AC 1.16.3??
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    62.2 KB · Views: 70
AC upgraded to AC 1.16.4 ??
but apart from the ferrari 488 what has been updated?
that's why in the CM it gives me an error AC 1.16.3??

I get the same error,but steam doesn't have an update...
 
H All.
I am looking for the thread which had a list of tracks and links in a A to Z format. there was also comments on the best versions. I have been trying to find all afternoon but no luck. Does any body know the page number please. Many thanks.

You'll probably be wanting the track list from @gutbomb

There's 7 volumes so far and the others are linked in the post - this one will get you started

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1474#post-13184471
 
EDIT: This reminds me. Does anybody want me to post the preset and BOP with all the skins and missing cars for a combined 30 car GT300-500 2018 field? To save you the hours of digging through RD to compile it yourself?


That would be great.
 
H All.
I am looking for the thread which had a list of tracks and links in a A to Z format. there was also comments on the best versions. I have been trying to find all afternoon but no luck. Does any body know the page number please. Many thanks.
There is no ultimate track list available. Rainmaker used to maintain a list of tracks over at f1classic forum, but even he couldn't keep up with crazy fast developement. Anyway a list is still there, but it's outdated. But a good start anyway. Register at this site and go through track subforum:

https://www.f1classic.net/index.php?sid=935a90879cd2775c27ab6d06a876f014

Then of course there is race department.


Legion's blog:

https://perendinator.blogspot.com/?m=1

Then you have the YouTube channel from Terra21:




Mega folder from ACF:

https://mega.nz/folder/d8RmGIDa#eNn1zMIK-Y9gAukU5zxsvg


Nagp forum:

http://www.northamericangp.com/board/downloads.php?do=cat&id=22

Tracks from @__EASY__ :

http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewforum.php?f=23&sid=124234a53d71f3d4ea450fef9a119710


Gt supreme site by @TonyBarracuda:

http://gtsupreme.com/


And finally this thread. Go through the posts from @VheEth, @Jimlloyd, @RMi_wood, @slider666, @pk3r72owns and also many others I forgot probably.

The best way I would go about this is not to look for a list, as there are over 1000 tracks available, but use the search in this thread for the name of the specific track you want (probably 90% are available). If you don't find a link, you'll find people talking about where to find it. Next step should be then f1classic forum and finally Google: "Name of track assetto corsa".
 
Last edited:
Hey Mascot, thank you. I'm not this new to this community, but I forgot my old password and had to make another profile to be able to post again. My former name was Racingheaven.
You cannot have 2 accounts. You need to do this bit from the FAQ.

https://www.gtplanet.net/faq/#managing_your_account


Forgot Password / Password Reset

You can reset your password using this form. If you are signed into your account, you can change your password here.

Lost Access to Forum Email Account

Send me an email with your original username, your old email address, and your new email address. Though not all accounts can be verified and restored, a reasonable effort will be made to solve the problem.
 
AC upgraded to AC 1.16.4 ??
but apart from the ferrari 488 what has been updated?
that's why in the CM it gives me an error AC 1.16.3??
same here but it al works just fine for me even with the error
 
yep. i had a very little download also...
i guess it has something to do with the Ferrari Esports DLC !!!!!!!!!! :bowdown::dunce:👍

Mike08, man, I am so out of the loop. I have so much catching up to do. lol!

Hey Teddie, where have you been? Hope you sorted all the medical issues. THe update was aa preparation for the new Ferrari DLC, which is out today and it is bloody amazing. Go get it. You won't be sorry.

@ales100i, thanks for asking, my friend. I'm still dealing with the medical issues, but have one surgery completed, so I'm spending some time getting back into the swing of things with you and my friends here on GTP :) I'll get the update, I'm excited about it!
Welcome back Teddie:gtpflag:

Thank you @ROZTER!

how are you man? yeah there's an update and a new car.

@Steveo324xx , thanks so much for the private message, my man. I appreciate ya! Cheers!

=============

I'm thinking of doing another full back up of AC before applying all the new goodies. I think I read somewhere that some people are having some issues after the update? Anyone having any issues?
 
I've been working on a Ford Riley DP that works well with the iER DP. I fixed a lot of the garbage that simdream put on the car (sound, engine, transmission, etc.) It drives quite nicely and isn't afraid to kick around a bit mid-corner. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to share it here.
Screenshot_ford_riley_daytona_riverside_8-8-120-14-12-7.jpg
 
I've been working on a Ford Riley DP that works well with the iER DP. I fixed a lot of the garbage that simdream put on the car (sound, engine, transmission, etc.) It drives quite nicely and isn't afraid to kick around a bit mid-corner. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to share it here.
You can only share the files in which you made changes, without laying out the entire mod.
 
You can only share the files in which you made changes, without laying out the entire mod.
how to make a downloadable mod without including unauthorized content.
Let say you mod a paid mod, that you own. You want others to share, no changes to the .kn5 have been made.

lods,ini
------------------
[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=0

[LOD_0]
FILE=..\car_folder\car_model.kn5
IN=0
OUT=1600
------------------

this can be done for tracks also
 
Hi guys im having an issue with the wipers. I'm trying to assign a button to turn on the wipers. I have speed up/slow down and stop wipers in the controls/patch menu. Any help would be apreciated
 
Pagani Zonda F

dang did i improve my skills with this one
anyway here's a list of what i did:
-The car now has an AO and i must say it looks perfect IMO
-Because it has an AO it is skinable there's a skin folder AO that i put in the car's folder so if you wan't to skin it go ahead.
-Interior AO is experimental I've done it but i'm not sure if its done right from what it seems other modders seem to flatten it i just put the whole AO
-Collider done from scratch its my first time doing it so don't count it being the most realistic
-Messed with the Physics for a bit
-Made the wing aero a bit more fitting for the Zonda F to reach its top speed.
-Made the suspension a bit bumpy since this is a street car unlike the flat suspension from the Zonda R which i used the physics from...
- The tires should now have more grip it now likes to bite back but for the full experience i would recommend disabling the ABS and TCS
-The performance should be spot on with the real thing if it feels unrealistic or too fast please give me feedback including criticism of course.
There was only so much i could do with the model it was really low poly the door sides were literally cardboard cutouts so i had to replace them
with real inside 3D doors i took them from the Zonda Cinque
I could do the door animations but because of the door inside change i have feared that it would look wonky
-The wipers work so you can drive it in rain if the rain passes trough the windows please inform me.
-Turn Signals work but not inside in the gauges since its a really low poly model i couldn't do much to it.
The only stuff that is missing/broken are the Rim Blur , the front rims look darker than the rear ones and the driver's legs are messed up.....
View attachment 947630



Nice work mate ! Think you could update your 996 ? It deffo needs some glossy paint ahah.
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back