What track do many of you use for testing vehicles/mods?
I've been running on Spa, using Kunos vs a mod, but getting tired of having to run 2 min+ laps. I tend to run a single hot lap and have test well over 800+ mods for quality.
Basically looking for a track that can give a good sense of braking, cornering, and general handling. Thanks for the input ahead of time.![]()
I personally use Suzuka.What track do many of you use for testing vehicles/mods?
I've been running on Spa, using Kunos vs a mod, but getting tired of having to run 2 min+ laps. I tend to run a single hot lap and have test well over 800+ mods for quality.
Basically looking for a track that can give a good sense of braking, cornering, and general handling. Thanks for the input ahead of time.![]()
What track do many of you use for testing vehicles/mods?
I've been running on Spa, using Kunos vs a mod, but getting tired of having to run 2 min+ laps. I tend to run a single hot lap and have test well over 800+ mods for quality.
Basically looking for a track that can give a good sense of braking, cornering, and general handling. Thanks for the input ahead of time.![]()
I have reworked Circuit de Trois-Rivières converted by @_EASY_.
First of all thank you for the work of _easy_.
View attachment 947999View attachment 948000 View attachment 948001 View attachment 948002 View attachment 948003
Download Track from above post first!
And Overwrite the file I posted!
https://mega.nz/file/0d8C2CrY#nASY39yFhul8HiVHND--oYf_PFEHDEnkeJq8OiRTkiM
Change log:
Change the tree name to KSTREE_GROUP_”anyname “_”number”
Updated road, grass and gravel shaders
Change the blend mode of some shaders
Some texture changes
Turned on the light
Start signal ready
Added the expression that water moves
Create VAO
Add folders to avoid overwriting the original files
RainFX ready (CSP Patreon version needed)
wall fix
Addition of penalty area
needs ksPerPixelEmissive (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/perpixelmultimap-with-emissive-map.22791/)
have fun
Ahah that ****. Is he really serious ? "this is more akin to a compiled peer-review of their work based on large amounts of feedback from the community and my own experiences."
Get off your high horse pal. That list is a heavy crock of *****.
So in a nutshell Scratch made= amazing RIP= bad unless its the TopRace server. This is one of the most elitist stuff i have seen in AC.Looks like there is now a list of "good" and "bad" AC mods on github https://github.com/RustyChest/list-of-assetto-mods.
Here's my top ten:
![]()
*Rio de Janeiro aka the Rio oval. Not publically available yet...![]()
where did you find that list in CM?
I have reworked Circuit de Trois-Rivières converted by @_EASY_.
First of all thank you for the work of _easy_.
View attachment 947999View attachment 948000 View attachment 948001 View attachment 948002 View attachment 948003
Download Track from above post first!
And Overwrite the file I posted!
https://mega.nz/file/0d8C2CrY#nASY39yFhul8HiVHND--oYf_PFEHDEnkeJq8OiRTkiM
Change log:
Change the tree name to KSTREE_GROUP_”anyname “_”number”
Updated road, grass and gravel shaders
Change the blend mode of some shaders
Some texture changes
Turned on the light
Start signal ready
Added the expression that water moves
Create VAO
Add folders to avoid overwriting the original files
RainFX ready (CSP Patreon version needed)
wall fix
Addition of penalty area
needs ksPerPixelEmissive (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/perpixelmultimap-with-emissive-map.22791/)
have fun
What track do many of you use for testing vehicles/mods?
I've been running on Spa, using Kunos vs a mod, but getting tired of having to run 2 min+ laps. I tend to run a single hot lap and have test well over 800+ mods for quality.
Basically looking for a track that can give a good sense of braking, cornering, and general handling. Thanks for the input ahead of time.![]()
Here's my top ten:
![]()
*Rio de Janeiro aka the Rio oval. Not publically available yet...![]()
anyone tried the ACFL Formula E? any opinions, is it worth picking up? View attachment 948135
Well then. What applies to the 'Bad and good modders list', applies exactly for this.
I'm still amazed, how some people don't or can't have, a personal choice, in this case so basic and easy, in life.
As we can see, iks list, is not similar to killhop420 list. And my list is different from their list. There is a need to continue?
What is good for me, might not be for iks, or you.
I'm tired of saying this all life. This is something like 1+1=....
If @P1ButtPlug signature is true, then that explains the nonsense written by Rusty. I would have no issue with his list if it was just his personal opinion based on his described criteria. But I’m a stickler for facts. Where are the “compiled peer review of their work based on large amounts of feedback from the community?”So in a nutshell Scratch made= amazing RIP= bad unless its the TopRace server. This is one of the most elitist stuff i have seen in AC.
Chivas,Geroda,Forceful,LTK,Legion shouldn't be on the list they do make great mods - Wack,Uncle M,Velo are meh but they aren't the worst of the worst,RTM,Simdream,Assettogarage are the ones that should be put on that list including some other payware stuff what's funny is that he listed Assettoland as an '''Modder'''
Rusty's list is completely reasonable, there's nothing wrong with having high standards for physics.
Some of those “bad mods”...wtf??Looks like there is now a list of "good" and "bad" AC mods on github https://github.com/RustyChest/list-of-assetto-mods.
I didn't test much. I will be careful in the future.Nice. Do you really modded the track without testing it?
I'm glad you installed it successfully.Ah Got it all to work. Installed the original track and made sure it worked good. Then took @shi track update and hand copied each of his items into the correct locations and folders of original track.
What I end up with is 2 versions of the same track in the Trois track folder. Compering the differences.
1 - Original track by EASY
2- Shi updated track using KsPerPixelEmissive
it is cool differences in the lighting.
Does this KsPerPixelEmissive also make a difference in Daytime far as track and objects viewing, or is this only
a night time lighting effect?
Dont know much about the KsPerPixel stuff.
take care
Here’s the thing...a good majority of those groups DO have good physics...it just looks like he refuses to give any mods that aren’t 5 stars on RD any actual chance.Rusty's list is completely reasonable, there's nothing wrong with having high standards for physics.
>chivas , assettoland , shaun clarke and GTPlanet on the listLooks like there is now a list of "good" and "bad" AC mods on github https://github.com/RustyChest/list-of-assetto-mods.
Thee is high standards and then there is being completely ignorant to almost anything outside of racedepartment and discordRusty's list is completely reasonable, there's nothing wrong with having high standards for physics.
>chivas , assettoland , shaun clarke and GTPlanet on the list
oh velos is on there too oh jeses oh man lol
may be unpopular but I agree, even if it is pretty condescending, it wouldnt hurt to have people read a document MADE by Kunos to show people how to make their cars to good standards. I dont really see a problem with asking for better modsRusty's list is completely reasonable, there's nothing wrong with having high standards for physics.
I dont think it wont be too bad but make sure to install assetto corsa first obviously.Hey guys, just got my new Acer Aspire 7 laptop in and I've been setting up AC again for the past couple days. I was just wondering how damaging to AC it would be if one were to copy over their entire content folder and drop it on a fresh install on a new computer? I would happily do it if it meant cutting down this super drawn-out process into a single night of copying.
Hey guys, just got my new Acer Aspire 7 laptop in and I've been setting up AC again for the past couple days. I was just wondering how damaging to AC it would be if one were to copy over their entire content folder and drop it on a fresh install on a new computer? I would happily do it if it meant cutting down this super drawn-out process into a single night of copying.