- 1,882

- Chicago, USA
You should consider putting your changes in the standard structure for track folders. That way, you can provide instructions to "install contents to actk_3riv folder and overwrite all." It took me 2 attempts to install correctly.I have reworked Circuit de Trois-Rivières converted by @_EASY_.
First of all thank you for the work of _easy_.
View attachment 947999View attachment 948000 View attachment 948001 View attachment 948002 View attachment 948003
Download Track from this post first!
https://mega.nz/file/cBknATrL#SvHckDGFot1X-IOeotPDDmMGz4oRrle0kSRxzXJmWxU
Change log:
Change the tree name to KSTREE_GROUP_”anyname “_”number”
Updated road, grass and gravel shaders
Change the blend mode of some shaders
Some texture changes
Turned on the light
Start signal ready
Added the expression that water moves
Create VAO
Add folders to avoid overwriting the original files
RainFX ready (CSP Patreon version needed)
needs ksPerPixelEmissive (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/perpixelmultimap-with-emissive-map.22791/)
have fun
EDIT: Not sure I installed correctly. I don't see the shader changes that you have in the photos. Track loads and works, but I may not be experience the full update that you intended.
If not updated correctly, it could lead to this...
looks really good from what I can tell, until the first corner when all the cars drive though the track and fall into the nether...
This is part of the update. One of the 3 rivers is the River Styx... gateway to the underworld.
That hole is likely because you deleted the original models.ini file. I found that I had to keep the original 3riv.kn5, original vao-patch, and original models.ini.
Last edited: