Francocosta02
(Banned)
- 440

- Usa
- Francocosta02
Slowly starting to understand materials in Kseditor, some forgiato wheels ingame
TED-EDiTS: Arctic Circle Raceway
TED-EDiTS by Teddie: Added AI lines ● Replaced surrounding mountains object ● Fixed bad pink-outline transparency textures ● Fixed some tree-lines ● Added GrassFx to config ● Added VAO patches ● Added new, alternate preview image ● Added dynamic aircraft (Dynamic aircraft objects from Dan Boersma's version of Arctic Circle RW)
Please feel free to continue making this track better. I improved this track for myself personally to avoid putting it in the bin. Enjoy, make it better, race around, bro hugs! (sorry lol)
I'm trying MediaFire for a change: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pjfmkw0ow572kt2/file
View attachment 952151
Here is a quick fix for now but maybe this is my next candidate for wipers and LODS
https://sharemods.com/vbzfbn03wr3o/clio_williams_p.rar.html
I'm happy to confirm that the Moto layout is, as stated, terrible.
Fantastic update though. It's very cool indeed watching the portable lights deploy or retract during day/night transitions. I love little details like this.
And (LTTP I know) but holy feck at dynamic shadows. I hadn't tested these before because CSP builds after 0.1.61 have terribly borked particles, but wow... just wow.
I've looked everywhere and didn't find the option for dynamic shadows... do you remember, by chance, where it was?
been wondering a while if it's THE Tommy Rustad or just a fan of him. Can't see him to be a modder to be honest, but who knows. Maybe someone made it for him to practice for STCC
skip to 3.43
Tommy having fun at this track for a Norwegian carprogram (potatoquality)
DONE!, you can try the new KN5, sorry for that![]()
wish those existing E46 M3 mods allow this kind of fun happens, they are just too gripy
Hi gents and gals,
Another sportscar,
Audi S4 S-Tronic
awd
V6 2995cm3
24 valves
direct injection
sequential 7 speed
333hp
440Nm
1705 kg
280 km/h
5.1s 0-100
5.12 kg/hp
![]()
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5zd3tz09vv72xpx/audi_s4_2010.7z/file
Have fun, Mike
Here is a quick fix for now but maybe this is my next candidate for wipers and LODS
https://sharemods.com/vbzfbn03wr3o/clio_williams_p.rar.html
Also could someone do me a MASSIVE favour and try to find out why this track here saps performance so much?
Absolutely destroys my frame rate this one track and it is tiny..
https://mega.nz/file/1RchAaAQ#9HSA7_8gQ28emZJ_ebMJLIlnzVXlnljvuBGP9OLe9IY
View attachment 952060
Optimized in 3DS MAX: reduced object count from 7508 to 368
The only ones I left out were the extremely mesh-overkill vans (500.000 polys for 12 vans + trailers)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c0hsar6apgxins2/file
Just overwrite the original file, FPS should be ok now.
If anyone wants to buy me me a beer on Paypal: I really like beer!
https://paypal.me/moddingmusician
But also if you don't: enjoy the update!
Hi thanks for this Karl!
I sent some beer money, depending where you live you may even get 2 beers from it.
I get so much for free in AC the least i could do.
TED-EDiTS: Arctic Circle Raceway
TED-EDiTS by Teddie: A dded AI lines ● Replaced surrounding mountains object ● Fixed bad pink-outline transparency textures ● Fixed some tree-lines ● Added GrassFx to config ● Added VAO patches ● Added new, alternate preview image ● Added dynamic aircraft (Dynamic aircraft objects from Dan Boersma's version of Arctic Circle RW)
Please feel free to continue making this track better. I improved this track for myself personally to avoid putting it in the bin. Enjoy, make it better, race around, bro hugs! (sorry lol)
I'm trying MediaFire for a change: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pjfmkw0ow572kt2/file
View attachment 952151
Just let me know if it runs better now. Cheers![]()
Optimized in 3DS MAX: reduced object count from 7508 to 368
The only ones I left out were the extremely mesh-overkill vans (500.000 polys for 12 vans + trailers)
The only thing I added: a treeline around the terrain.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c0hsar6apgxins2/file
That'll be amazing. I love the Yarmouth track a lot, because I went there and watched banger racing when I was a kid, and the spectator camera in the grandstand is almost exactly where we sat. It's literally like replaying a memoryWorking on getting some banger racers via some very clever drift mods that look perfect for the job!
Going with set engine and physics pretty much for the 3 banger cars as just want them to run well together.
They are high, slippy and handle like boats and rough as muck.....just like they should be!
So far:
View attachment 952260
its a lovely track. I noticed when i drive through the bottom of this bridge i get a track limits warning?Completely new track besides the known layouts on the big reworked ReservoirGP map incoming for my patreons!
In collaboration with the grandmaster himself: @leBluem
(also credits to the original author of course!)
View attachment 952252
>>>
https://www.patreon.com/mike08
View attachment 952253
We will release this for free when it is finished.
Thank you for your support!
I did a small tuto for RAIN FX guys
Let's have a look, i think it could help some of you...
__________________________________________________
⛈TUTORIAL RAIN FX ⛈
(Only for CSP 1.63 Preview 3 Beta version minimumView attachment 951655 )
Big thanks to Peter Smith and Code Nayme for the tips...
1 - in game open the Objects Inspector and Alt+clic on the material you want to puddles, soaking, smooth or rough...
2 - Clic on the material name in the Objects Inspector (It copy directly in the clipboard)
3 - Open the extension (.ini) of the track (Generally in assetto corsa/extension/config/tracks/loaded)
4 - add all the line of the RAIN FX and paste the name of the material in the correct line in function of the render you want
5 - Ctrl+S for save and check directly in-game the effect
6 - You can control the effect with the cursors of the WeatherFX Debug app for see if it's work
Do that for each materials of the tracks for a better and realistic effect
READ THIS FOR BETTER PRECISION OF EACH LINES
https://github.com/…/acc-exten…/wiki/Tracks-%E2%80%93-RainFX
PLEASE SHARE YOUR .INI WITH THE COMMUNITY
That'll be amazing. I love the Yarmouth track a lot, because I went there and watched banger racing when I was a kid, and the spectator camera in the grandstand is almost exactly where we sat. It's literally like replaying a memory
its a lovely track. I noticed when i drive through the bottom of this bridge i get a track limits warning?
edit: added the image
View attachment 952270
for "BETONSTEIN" section in all "surfaces.ini" in all subfolders, set this:I noticed when i drive through the bottom of this bridge i get a track limits warning?View attachment 952270
That'll be amazing. I love the Yarmouth track a lot, because I went there and watched banger racing when I was a kid, and the spectator camera in the grandstand is almost exactly where we sat. It's literally like replaying a memory