- 2,566

- Helsinki
Anyone else notice that if you spend a while editing a few mods in CM (even just deleting cars and tracks, or changing previews) then things very soon slow down to a crawl? CM gets extremely unresponsive and takes ages updating its UI.
Signs of a significant memory leak perhaps? Any way to check this?
Restarting CM doesn't even clear it, the whole PC has to be restarted.
(not related to the new CM update, it's been like this for as long as I can remember. Not a PC issue either, it did this on my old PC too)
I have never experienced this issue, and I rarely reboot my gamebox (maybe once every few weeks unless AC crashes in a way you cant recover from)
This laptop I am typing this on has not been rebooted since:
C:\Python27amd64>systeminfo | find "System Boot Time"
System Boot Time: 5/13/2020, 9:47:47 AM
my other laptop:
root@nwsecnb1:~# uptime
20:19:59 up 158 days,