- 107

- Netherlands
Thanks to everyone working to improve this mod, I checked the ext config file and I'm not really sure it actually does anything:
It is possible to edit this file in real time. You can open the game and edit the file so you can see in real time what happens. That's how I got the shaders for the wheels right and added the plate lights.
All of the things I did is pure guess work by looking at the original configs made by xfab for the Ruf Yellowbird and BMW M3.
It is possible that some things don't do anything but the at least the shaders for the wheels, the plate lights and the window textures should work. They do in my game at least.
Edit: the smoke effect should work as well, forgot to mention
I should've double checked all the configs in the file before uploading to see what works and what doesn't sorry