- 7,532

- The Bunker
Really nice job!There was no good evo x lancer,only a few bad versions,so I took all 4 versions I had and put together one good one,or at least I think so....
(physics,tyres,shaders my own).I have included myself as an author because of my pioneering project
View media item 67603
Version 1.0 shows a completed model, completed physics, painting and shader, although I don't rule out newer versions, so if you want to download the base model and have fun improving it
evo_x_fq400.rar - 75.5 MB
Have Fun This Night![]()
Hope you don't mind but before you do the LoDs I tweaked the driver's position so he holds the wheel better through more of the wheel's rotation (he sat a little high before and his hands started floating) and I also corrected the hand/wheel synchronisation in data/driver3d so the wheel no longer slides through his hands.
All important stuff in VR...
Full car v1.01:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tm6ye849k4m9gi6/file
