Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,079 comments
BTW, A3DR updated their Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota today.

showroom_a3dr_lambo_diablo_se30_jota_5-5-2017-7-4-28-jpg.195209

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...se30-jota.15708/updates#resource-update-63567

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go, mate.
This time around I placed the files inside the original folder structure.
It will overwrite the generic kits already present, and correct the ui_skin names for each team/car.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t40vovaepd9ve5k/file

As an optional feature, a modified driver_80 is included, which does not include the modern bump textures present in all Kunos kits (no matter the era they represent). As this file is used by kunos cars, it is only recommended for offline playing.

Tsukuba Fruits Line Update 1.1:
-Upgraded to D0 high resolution textures
- New, more natural looking shader properties
- Added 'Battle Stage' Layout from the previous event
- AI can now competitively race on all Outbound/Inbound Layouts

Download Link:
Screenshot_ddm_nissan_silvia_s15_ek_sadamine_14-8-120-3-32-22.png

Bonus: More goodness from those crazy Japanese

Link in video description

Miami Bayside by ACU -- Lighting?

ac-mods-tile-miami.jpg

I checked the version I have, v1.0. Good track, but my version doesn't have any lighting. Is this the same for everyone else that has it? No extension file available?

If it hasn't been set up already, this would look great, dusk to dawn, with good lighting, and there's a lot of light poles and fixtures. However, this would be a lot of work to light up everything, and all the surrounding buildings.

http://assettomods.com/miami-bayside/
LeBluem has released a basic one on the shaders discord. Tried to link it but I can't copy it, it's in the configs-library section posted on 9th June, second one down.

The only difference from my BAD eye can tell is that the front dark blue Lambo light reflections looks odd for left hand side.:confused:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 25
you ppl dont get it? *facepalm*
It allows ANYONE to compare ANY 2 pics side by side, split screen

(sarcasm)obviously no one here makes improvements in visual things, and doesnt want to use this feature to show their work
(/sarcasm)

@Masscot ----> :: example ::
This has been around for ages. It's not new. Ilja's been posting comparisons like this for years. Examples have been posted in this thread.
If you don't want to keep facepalming yourself in a patronising way then don't post vague puzzles for people to try and solve, just say what it is you're posting about. Especially if the 'news' is actually as old as the hills.

you ppl dont get it? *facepalm*
It allows ANYONE to compare ANY 2 pics side by side, split screen

(sarcasm)obviously no one here makes improvements in visual things, and doesnt want to use this feature to show their work
(/sarcasm)

@Masscot ----> :: example ::

wtf are you talking about. We all know about the slider thing. No need to facepalm.

And next time you grab all the links from a Discord server, with very hard work in creating physics of those cars, at least say the source from where you are taking all the links.

I'm going to convert the rfactor 2 version that should do it :)

That's good news 👍

On the other hand, the Mondello conversion is not so good tbh.
It looks a bit too washed-out and the surrounding mountains are not there irl:

Lots of different sized trees, not all cut to the same height.. ;)

That's good news 👍

On the other hand, the Mondello conversion is not so good tbh.
It looks a bit too washed-out and the surrounding mountains are not there irl:

Lots of different sized trees, not all cut to the same height.. ;)

as I already said, I do the basic conversion, I do not change the textures of the original version, if someone wants to improve with a skin or directly in the kn5 no problem, I will then update it with the name of the person mentioned.

Sadly no.
NightEye87 once said he was going to update, but that never happened. As it is now, I don't have it installed anymore.
Real shame isn't it - I've still got it installed as it's the only version I know of - Would love to see it updated as it's a track I been to so many times over the years, mainly to watch Moto gp etc.... Nothing quite like a weekend at the temple of speed, Valentino (#46) at his height & a 100,000 mad bikers........ Trying to locate my midnight blue R1 without a tracker amongst 1000's of bikes was a challenge in itself lol.

Just wanted to give a bit of context and credit to the author, the model is originally from a guy called Francisco Bort and Benjaminavtek (who is not here on gtp) updated it and fixed many things, some are still to fix it needs new Lods for example but they will come, he is really passionate about classic cars. I know him and I helped by making the config and the rear lights texture, if you want to give any feedback, it will reach the author

for those of you using 3dsimed3, I CAN i see all the textures in 3dsimed when I am in it, so, they are all there, yet when i export the FBX, and open in blender some are completely missing, I can see the texture name, and verify its the same texture name as in 3dsimed3, the texture is just not in the texture folder.. BUT, if i close and reopen 3dsimed, using exactly the same origin files, and export again, I may actually get those missing textures, but second export other ones are missing, if I rinse and repeat 3 to 4 times per export, finally I will get ALL my textures. Am i missing some supersecret "dont bug out textures" switch in 3dsimed?

as I already said, I do the basic conversion, I do not change the textures of the original version, if someone wants to improve with a skin or directly in the kn5 no problem, I will then update it with the name of the person mentioned.

My question is why? I'm not being a dick, but why not just spend a little more time making all your tracks look better. It really wouldn't take much more effort... As it stands you have a glut of tracks that are in a semi state of unfinishedness. It's not a race to see how many tracks you can do and I'm more than sure most here would really appreciate you putting a little more effort into them... Hell you might even too

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back