Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,788 comments
I think they are playing it safe nowadays. RSS is putting so much time and effort to each of their mods that they need them to sell... I wish their next project would be Taunus/Cortina Mk4, but I would bet on a updated Formula Hybrid 2021. Because their modern formulas are for sure popular and will sell quite well. And nothing wrong in that.

Although with their reputation they would most likely cash in with anything. IMO their biggest contribution to the game is the GT-pack (hard to disagree, eh?); it includes wonderful cars (Viper, Lambo, Saleen) that were not represented in AC already "well enough". Nowhere near well enough.

Absolutely! I have no problems with F1 mods but just make something different. Like you said they would cash in with anything they made so it wouldn't really be such a risk to them. I tell you now that if they made a high quality Tyrrell P34 with properly functional 4 steerable front wheels that I would pay $100 USD for it! RSS are you listening!?!? Please make the P34!

ACTK Assen TT Circuit v1.1
Download public section in: http://www.assetto-fr.tk

Screenshot_renault5_turbo_r_actk_assen_tt_circuit_21-8-120-10-54-18.jpg

Screenshot_renault5_turbo_r_actk_assen_tt_circuit_21-8-120-10-54-41.jpg

Screenshot_renault5_turbo_r_actk_assen_tt_circuit_21-8-120-10-55-12.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely! I have no problems with F1 mods but just make something different. Like you said they would cash in with anything they made so it wouldn't really be such a risk to them. I tell you now that if they made a high quality Tyrrell P34 with properly functional 4 steerable front wheels that I would pay $100 USD for it! RSS are you listening!?!? Please make the P34!

I think our best chance to get those neglected F1-cars to AC is ASR rather than RSS. :)

I think our best chance to get those neglected F1-cars to AC is ASR rather than RSS. :)
ASR are doing great things with their 1991 cars, it has to be said. Making all the teams, each with 1991 race-specific car & driver skins. The passion is strong over there.
They admit to losing their way this past spring/summer with the handling debacle, but I think they’re definitely getting back on the right road now.

i discovered a bug in the acc porsche gt3. there is a spot next to the car. this spot only appears in the sprint version. is there a solution? ... see my picture

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-21_13-9-46.jpeg
    upload_2020-9-21_13-9-46.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 41
  • InkedScreenshot_crsh_porsche_911_gt3_r_2019_sprint_ks_brands_hatch_21-8-120-13-1-1_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_crsh_porsche_911_gt3_r_2019_sprint_ks_brands_hatch_21-8-120-13-1-1_LI.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 44
Is it possible to remove this option of warning about car updates?

cm.jpg

In CM/SETTINGS/CONTENT MANAGER
eg: type-in a couple of underscore characters (as prefix), like...

upload_2020-9-21_21-27-38.png

Note: renaming/removing this entire value - will disable CM updates (CSP and Config related file-downloads excluded). You'll have to recall to remove characters in order to update CM (you'll also get an error msg about not being able to establish a connection for updates etc)...

Edit: @leBluem's post above would be the proper procedure... By clearing this directory, will these updates come up in future?

Last edited:
It might. 420 could be extreme, but it’s more realistic on track than the current 580. More comparative testing would need to be done, for them to match RSS.

505 kg + 75 kg = 580 kg should be the correct weight in car.ini.

http://www.dlg.speedfreaks.org/archive/cars/ferrari/autos/1763.php

If the laptimes are still to slow, it's a matter of tyre grip or drag or driving skills or aero or differential or, or, ...

But no need to distort the weight. :rolleyes: :D

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back