Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,032 comments
Stockton 99 Speedway by RMi v0.70

1st time in Assetto Corsa, converted from rFactor (version by DDawg)
High-banked Quarter mile Oval, known as the "fastest quarter mile in the West".

I grew up near this track in California and went to a few Late-Model and Sportsman races and decided to pick this for a virgin conversion to AC.

https://stockton99.com/
View attachment 962003 View attachment 962004 View attachment 962005

The source quality was very low, I have tried my best with a little textures updating, billboards etc.
TSO really needs help!

has:
- 8 grid spots (for now)
- working startlights
- mixed surfaces
- GrassFX (test settings, help config!)
- vao-patch
- AI
- gratuitous sky object

needs: (asking for help)
- camera (better than the random one I used)
- AI (this is my first AI try from scratch, works good but cars fly randomly into the pits)
- Lights! This track hosted many many night races
- Trees! These trees are really bad
- more config/texture work/tweaks

todo:
- dirt layout
- better pits (I dont really like the infield setup, but IRL the pits were on the front-straight)

:: DOWNLOAD ::

help support this track...

Couple of cams, the current ones don't really work so just add these, will overwrite the first two cameras but you aren't losing much.

Attachments

• rmi_stockton99.zip
    993 bytes · Views: 29
New japanese update:
Subaru WRX STI 2004, stock version 265hp, author TibuszHun

50404471338_0d73040053_b.jpg

Data:
http://www.zeperfs.com/fiche365-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti.htm#Caract%C3%A9ristiques
https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/spec/1561/Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STi.html
https://www.car.info/en-se/subaru/impreza/impreza-wrx-sti-m6-2004-343898/specs

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uigbjbe7xdj93ya/subaru_wrx_sti_2004.7z/file

Have fun,
Mike
This drives really nicely now - thanks.
It still has an issue that the original had, ie the 'STI' centre boss and airbag graphics don't rotate with the rest of the steering wheel.
Anyone with the skillset able to fix this please?

FK8 Civic Type R - Production Version - Update

An attempt to bring the modified FK8 closer to its Production Car settings, this is a learning process so forgive my mistakes...

ABS and TCS now function, after trying to follow the instructions given earlier, I couldn't get the ABS or TCS to work, this seems to be related to an ABS_control.lut file which hadn't been associated to anything, it gave 8 levels of ABS so it has now been deleted and settings adjusted in the electronics.ini.

Stopped worrying about tyre size, it is what it is. I also tried to adjust starting tyre pressures but it doesn't seem to take in game, something is blocking it but I have yet to figure out what.

FFB has been toned down more

File structure changed: Content > Cars > FK8_Type_R

Changes Made:
Wheel base corrected 2699
Front track corrected 1584
Rear track corrected 1602
Rim Offset changed to 0.06 (it is a plus 60 offset IRL not sure if this value is correct).
Steering ratio adjusted to 11.72:1
Turns lock to Lock adjusted to 2.11
Gearing Adjusted to fit real car.
Rear ARB rate adjusted to fit real car (721ft/lbs).
Wheel rates adjusted to fit real car (Motion ratio 1 front 0.746 rear - Spring rates 4.7kg/mm Front / 4.2Kg/mm rear).
Caster adjusted to 8 degrees.
Camber adjusted to fit real car approx. 1.33 front / 1.5 rear. Barcelona used as a flat pad to check. (need to reduce setup ranges to fit real windows).
Toe adjusted to fit real car approx. 0 front 0.08 rear (need to reduce setup ranges to fit real windows).
Tyres changed to 245/25/20 from Porsche 911 Carrera Fronts (Street/Semi Slick) Lamborghini Huracan Performante Fronts (Hypercar Road).
Electronics activated TCS and ABS now function, rears do still grab on occasion (suspect because off the ground), but better than without.

Data from CivicX forums / Honda / HKS

To Do:
Learning: I still really don't know what I am doing so may have completely borked the car :embarrassed:
Tyre size is still not spot on should be 245/30/20
Tyre Pressures!? Real car 35Psi front / 33 Psi rear ~220km/h // 41Psi front / 33 Psi Rear 220km/h~
Front ARB rate need to be calculated, I know it is hollow 29mm diameter but no other measurements (yet).
Dampers!?
Ride height!?
Electronics!? The game shows ABS and TCS switched off in the setup screens, not really sure what is working and what isn't.
FFB doesn't really tell you much, especially when understeer creeps in
Some horrid chrome interior textures need to go.
Sounds - The backfire needs to go this car does not pop and crackle from the factory :(
Add race suits

I like the way this drives, much improved.

At my settings, the engine sound is way too low. The tire and wind noise is much more dominant than the engine.

Thanks - we're finally getting there, lol. :)
One immediate issue: the steering wheel is duplicated, so when it rotates another one is left behind.

yes the steering wheel low definition turns , I put the steering wheel high definition but you have to do the animation

Hey guys I have this Cadillac ATS V any willing to improve it here it is.
https://sharemods.com/q2o1e6dw24od/cadillac_ats_v.zip.html

Here is the 455hp stock version, but remains one problem with a very bad chrome effect around the ext mirors i can't solve with CM, sorry for that.

50408552902_17cd59df43_b.jpg

Data and perf from:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2016/2094335/cadillac_ats-v_coupe_6-speed.html

Added real colors and metallic effect from this site:
https://colorndrive.com/ph/touch-up-paint/cadillac-ats?year=2016&baseColor=

Download Cadillac:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7zij1hlujvqr15b/cadillac_ats_v.7z/file

I hope somebody will be able to solve the problem, have fun,
Mike

Have a link of Bannochbrae?

Really dude, I can´t hardly stand these kind of requests you guys put here nowadays. Got a link? Have a link? You got this? You got that? Even in PM you don´t stop asking for stuff. Go get some attention elsewhere. I need to update my ignore list, really. Such a kindergarten this thread has become. Search cs.rin and stop spamming this one here.

Edit: and by the way, Bannochbrae hasn´t even been ripped from PCARS.

Another Scottish track ? Now we're talking. If only Bannochbrae was available...

I have Bannochbrae fully extracted (just now pulled the meshes myself).
Unfortunately all the meshes/files are named (for example) 100000, 100002, etc. so all textures need to be matched to its mesh partner.
However, it is all there like a jigsaw puzzle if anyone wants a go.

yes the steering wheel low definition turns , I put the steering wheel high definition but you have to do the animation
I don't have the necessary security clearance to do that, I'm afraid.
Let's hope Rumpelstiltskin creeps in overnight and fixes it for us.

Really dude, I can´t hardly stand these kind of requests you guys put here nowadays. Got a link? Have a link? You got this? You got that? Even in PM you don´t stop asking for stuff. Go get some attention elsewhere. I need to update my ignore list, really. Such a kindergarten this thread has become. Search cs.rin and stop spamming this one here.

excuse me ... but I'm generally quite active in the group and I did several collaborations with @LiquidSkyMan for track testing and I helped edit two Argentine tracks, Balcarce and Rafaela, and I'm even working on a third! So, I understand your message but not your deal. There are times when I prefer to ask for something like that to be as unnoticed as possible but without offending. I apologize!

I have Bannochbrae fully extracted. Unfortunately all the meshes/files are named (for example) 100000, 100002, etc.
However, it is all there like a jigsaw puzzle if anyone wants a go.
Now THERE'S a nice little project for somebody with the necessary wherewithal to achieve instant legendary status in the AC modding community.

any make this???
latest

full

The closest R34 GTR mod that you are looking for which I could find is NISSAN SKYLINE BNR34 GT-R MINES. They is GTR2 mod for this particle car but I don't thing anybody has converter it yet or made New model. They are lot of R34 mods available in AC for different versions of car some are good quality & some aren't just experiment with them to find ones you want.

Last edited:
Now THERE'S a nice little project for somebody with the necessary wherewithal to achieve instant legendary status in the AC modding community.

its +3600 meshes/textures. after loading in 3dSimed it looks like at least 2 LODs and alot of throwaway meshes
Maybe 1500 or so. Its not too hard to start to group up things like trees, split those to another fbx/kn5 etc. rename known meshes TREES, LAND, ROAD, TSO, etc.
Honestly it would only take about a week to get the basic track in-game all basic mesh/text etc.
Its just about cataloguing the mesh names/types, for sorting. More bigger chore is sorting the multi-textures for the right shaders. The right person could have a v0.50+ in less than 2 weeks.
( I base converted Mexico67 from rF->AC this morning drinking coffee, took 30 minutes, driveable with cams/pits/starts because gilles sourced data)

Hi folks, speaking of Scottish tracks, did anyone try Glen Sheil? From my point of view it is overwhelming and pointless to do something on that scale, nobody is going to be able to go through it entirely and it could be WIP forever. I prefer High Force even though Brun hasn't heard from in months.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back